Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 5483
-
10-05-26 12:49 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 283Yeah, will try new places
Not surprised that she fucked a lot but this number is still mind blowing. I stopped fucking her for a while. Kiki is gone and only Vivi is solid consistent worth visiting every time now. Liked Mocha but she is kind of an emotional girl. When she is good, she delivers very nice session; there are also times she is not in mood. Quiet, awkward and mechanical. Will try different places next time in that area. Maybe the new Sunny day.
Originally Posted by AnyHoleWillDo
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 12:23 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 135"This" instead of "Thai"
LOL.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
All you horny animals.
The sentence "DM if Thai is your preference" should be "DM if this is your preference".
All you guys are looking for Thai ladies. Must have gotten 5 DMs asking where there are Thai ladies.
There are lots in Thailand!
Stay safe out there.
PH.
-
10-05-26 11:23 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 234As regular in the area, your only bet for that is Pure although on Friday I had a so-so covered experience with someone new but the others I've seen do BBBJ my favorite is Linda who's cute with a nice little build and a firm ass. Last time I went to Ivy I saw a non-Korean who spoke English and is more American with an average build and it was mediocre. Haven't been to Lanes which I use to go weekly and while I love momo she's ok just going through motions waiting on Kelly and Jay to come back so appreciate any feedback. For me Relax is great I see Vivi and it's like fucking an old girlfriend every time.
Originally Posted by BassMan1989
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 00:00 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 88I don't know about vacation or what, I was told they had "2 new girls" see my report below, still a good visit.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 23:42 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 345Lanes or Ivy?
I'd like to figure out next best too; altho my experience with Ewa and Kiki hasn't been quite as bad as some are saying. Might have to give Relax one more try. Maybe some of you other mongers switching places will give them a little break and they'll be rested and desperate LOL. Maybe I'll try Lanes or Ivy again. But can't remember if either of them regularly do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 17:48 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 377Cookie & Crystal
Tried to see Cookie today at Crystal but was told she's on vacation. Anybody have information on if that's accurate? Would love to know where she is if she's moved to a new location.
-
10-04-26 04:17 #5462Regular Member

Posts: 2Perfect summation of relax: a Whorehouse
33 in 1 day for Ewa is crazy LOL, stoped visiting her and relax in general for months, took some time to find me another ATF tho.
Originally Posted by AnyHoleWillDo
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 01:10 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 135Next best after Relax
Where's the next best place that gives the same service as Relax.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
DFK TS with extra. Decent massageX BBBJ. Rimming, All positions. With a good mix of MTs.
Looking for details.
DM if Thai is your preference.
Stay safe out there.
PH.
-
10-02-26 19:56 #5460Regular Member

Posts: 13Absence during massage
What happens when they leave is another girl is on period. Eva is the one who fucks the guy. She said she boned 33 guys one day. (2 girls on period that day) She's good at what she does but definitely not something you bring home to your mother. Happy fucking!
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 19:39 #5459Senior Member

Posts: 265Moon massage at Lombard
Today I visited this place for the second time in one Month, I asked for Amy because last time I stop by, she gave me the massage and was very good, she will do L1 or L2 when I asked for L3 she replied the other girl. So today I asked again, and she replied that she doesn't have a condom, but since I was prepared, I show to her that I have a condom, so we agree at $180 aside the one hour massage fee ($70).
It was good a good experience, she has C-scar, but she has a nice small ass, and she is cute, small natural tits. No DFK if she does DFK I would visit her twice a month. She is about 39-40, about 5'1" and black hair a bit below the shoulders.
Good luck guys.
-
10-02-26 19:00 #5458Senior Member

Posts: 265I'm sorry, that's just hilarious. You can complain to MMS, PPS. It might do nothing. But at the very least the leaving in the middle of massage 3 x time is wild and should not happen.
Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:53 #5457Senior Member

Posts: 48Sick of Relax
100%. The relax experience blows now. Went last week and Ewa comes out of a room and I notice somebody else in there. So I ask who that is and she says Mocha. I've read about her here but never tried so I ask. Ewa says sure but on period so only suck LOL. Ok fine. Whatever.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
Mocha comes in the room. Cute girl. She says no BBBJ. I said oh in that case I'll just stick with Ewa. She smiles, leaves and in comes Ewa. Standard table shower, robotic. And then back to room. Stopped 3 x to yell in hall way. Then leaves during my massage. In comes Mocha. "Ewa busy for a bit I do massage". So be it. Then comes Ewa after 15 minutes to suck me off after god knows what she just went through. I said just BBBJ and that what's she provides while stopping to yell during my session.
Staying away from this place. It's not even enjoyable any more.
-
10-01-26 11:42 #5456Senior Member

Posts: 107Sir. There's literally a post from this Monday (9/28) on this forum titled "Lane's Line-up". The third woman referenced may potentially check off a majority of your boxes.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 08:09 #5455Regular Member

Posts: 13Whorehouse experience
Yes, that is exactly what Relax, a whorehouse with assembly line feel. They are all trying to make a buck but I think all of us guys are getting shorted on our experience. They need a mamasan (sp) to handle all the guys coming in. When you're banging some ass or trying to cum in their mouth you should have to stop so the broad can yell into the hallway. Best way to solve this is go elsewhere for awhile. Just my opinion though.
Originally Posted by GeorgeMax
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 00:24 #5454Senior Member

Posts: 1298One
It's Ginger. Saw her last week at One.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





