Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 366 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 5481
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5466
    Quote Originally Posted by BassMan1989  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to figure out next best too; altho my experience with Ewa and Kiki hasn't been quite as bad as some are saying. Might have to give Relax one more try. Maybe some of you other mongers switching places will give them a little break and they'll be rested and desperate LOL. Maybe I'll try Lanes or Ivy again. But can't remember if either of them regularly do BBBJ.
    As regular in the area, your only bet for that is Pure although on Friday I had a so-so covered experience with someone new but the others I've seen do BBBJ my favorite is Linda who's cute with a nice little build and a firm ass. Last time I went to Ivy I saw a non-Korean who spoke English and is more American with an average build and it was mediocre. Haven't been to Lanes which I use to go weekly and while I love momo she's ok just going through motions waiting on Kelly and Jay to come back so appreciate any feedback. For me Relax is great I see Vivi and it's like fucking an old girlfriend every time.

  2. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see Cookie today at Crystal but was told she's on vacation. Anybody have information on if that's accurate? Would love to know where she is if she's moved to a new location.
    I don't know about vacation or what, I was told they had "2 new girls" see my report below, still a good visit.

  3. #5464

    Lanes or Ivy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    Where's the next best place that gives the same service as Relax.

    DFK TS with extra. Decent massageX BBBJ. Rimming, All positions. With a good mix of MTs.

    Looking for details.

    DM if Thai is your preference.

    Stay safe out there.

    PH.
    I'd like to figure out next best too; altho my experience with Ewa and Kiki hasn't been quite as bad as some are saying. Might have to give Relax one more try. Maybe some of you other mongers switching places will give them a little break and they'll be rested and desperate LOL. Maybe I'll try Lanes or Ivy again. But can't remember if either of them regularly do BBBJ.

  4. #5463

    Cookie & Crystal

    Tried to see Cookie today at Crystal but was told she's on vacation. Anybody have information on if that's accurate? Would love to know where she is if she's moved to a new location.

  5. #5462

    Perfect summation of relax: a Whorehouse

    33 in 1 day for Ewa is crazy LOL, stoped visiting her and relax in general for months, took some time to find me another ATF tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnyHoleWillDo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that is exactly what Relax, a whorehouse with assembly line feel. They are all trying to make a buck but I think all of us guys are getting shorted on our experience. They need a mamasan (sp) to handle all the guys coming in. When you're banging some ass or trying to cum in their mouth you should have to stop so the broad can yell into the hallway. Best way to solve this is go elsewhere for awhile. Just my opinion though.

  6. #5461

    Next best after Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry, that's just hilarious. You can complain to MMS, PPS. It might do nothing. But at the very least the leaving in the middle of massage 3 x time is wild and should not happen.
    Where's the next best place that gives the same service as Relax.

    DFK TS with extra. Decent massageX BBBJ. Rimming, All positions. With a good mix of MTs.

    Looking for details.

    DM if Thai is your preference.

    Stay safe out there.

    PH.

  7. #5460

    Absence during massage

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand  [View Original Post]
    100%. The relax experience blows now. Went last week and Ewa comes out of a room and I notice somebody else in there. So I ask who that is and she says Mocha. I've read about her here but never tried so I ask. Ewa says sure but on period so only suck LOL. Ok fine. Whatever.

    Mocha comes in the room. Cute girl. She says no BBBJ. I said oh in that case I'll just stick with Ewa. She smiles, leaves and in comes Ewa. Standard table shower, robotic. And then back to room. Stopped 3 x to yell in hall way. Then leaves during my massage. In comes Mocha. "Ewa busy for a bit I do massage". So be it. Then comes Ewa after 15 minutes to suck me off after god knows what she just went through. I said just BBBJ and that what's she provides while stopping to yell during my session.

    Staying away from this place. It's not even enjoyable any more.
    What happens when they leave is another girl is on period. Eva is the one who fucks the guy. She said she boned 33 guys one day. (2 girls on period that day) She's good at what she does but definitely not something you bring home to your mother. Happy fucking!

  8. #5459

    Moon massage at Lombard

    Today I visited this place for the second time in one Month, I asked for Amy because last time I stop by, she gave me the massage and was very good, she will do L1 or L2 when I asked for L3 she replied the other girl. So today I asked again, and she replied that she doesn't have a condom, but since I was prepared, I show to her that I have a condom, so we agree at $180 aside the one hour massage fee ($70).

    It was good a good experience, she has C-scar, but she has a nice small ass, and she is cute, small natural tits. No DFK if she does DFK I would visit her twice a month. She is about 39-40, about 5'1" and black hair a bit below the shoulders.

    Good luck guys.

  9. #5458
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedItOnDemand  [View Original Post]
    100%. The relax experience blows now. Went last week and Ewa comes out of a room and I notice somebody else in there. So I ask who that is and she says Mocha. I've read about her here but never tried so I ask. Ewa says sure but on period so only suck LOL. Ok fine. Whatever.

    Mocha comes in the room. Cute girl. She says no BBBJ. I said oh in that case I'll just stick with Ewa. She smiles, leaves and in comes Ewa. Standard table shower, robotic. And then back to room. Stopped 3 x to yell in hall way. Then leaves during my massage. In comes Mocha. "Ewa busy for a bit I do massage". So be it. Then comes Ewa after 15 minutes to suck me off after god knows what she just went through. I said just BBBJ and that what's she provides while stopping to yell during my session.

    Staying away from this place. It's not even enjoyable any more.
    I'm sorry, that's just hilarious. You can complain to MMS, PPS. It might do nothing. But at the very least the leaving in the middle of massage 3 x time is wild and should not happen.

  10. #5457

    Sick of Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    This may be an unpopular opinion but lately Relax was becoming very monotonous.

    No massage whatsoever, rarely any shower, all girls had attitudes (yes Vivi Kiki Ewa).

    All was just mechanical.

    Nice to see new Reviews on.

    Lanes that always been consistently good.

    The new one spa (the old Sunny Day).

    Sometimes Crystal spa has good ones.

    What about Ivy and NJ Health Body?
    100%. The relax experience blows now. Went last week and Ewa comes out of a room and I notice somebody else in there. So I ask who that is and she says Mocha. I've read about her here but never tried so I ask. Ewa says sure but on period so only suck LOL. Ok fine. Whatever.

    Mocha comes in the room. Cute girl. She says no BBBJ. I said oh in that case I'll just stick with Ewa. She smiles, leaves and in comes Ewa. Standard table shower, robotic. And then back to room. Stopped 3 x to yell in hall way. Then leaves during my massage. In comes Mocha. "Ewa busy for a bit I do massage". So be it. Then comes Ewa after 15 minutes to suck me off after god knows what she just went through. I said just BBBJ and that what's she provides while stopping to yell during my session.

    Staying away from this place. It's not even enjoyable any more.

  11. #5456
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    Like others, I've enjoyed the Relax experience.

    But, I'm looking for an experience that is actually more relaxed than Relax because I've always felt I was at the factory assembly line.

    Who is the current Lanes line up? And more importantly..

    Who in their line up is.

    Slim + Younger + Shaven Bare + Fun Attitude + More GFE than Whorehouse Experience + Does Well With Older Guys?
    Sir. There's literally a post from this Monday (9/28) on this forum titled "Lane's Line-up". The third woman referenced may potentially check off a majority of your boxes.

  12. #5455

    Whorehouse experience

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeMax  [View Original Post]
    Like others, I've enjoyed the Relax experience.

    But, I'm looking for an experience that is actually more relaxed than Relax because I've always felt I was at the factory assembly line.

    Who is the current Lanes line up? And more importantly..

    Who in their line up is.

    Slim + Younger + Shaven Bare + Fun Attitude + More GFE than Whorehouse Experience + Does Well With Older Guys?
    Yes, that is exactly what Relax, a whorehouse with assembly line feel. They are all trying to make a buck but I think all of us guys are getting shorted on our experience. They need a mamasan (sp) to handle all the guys coming in. When you're banging some ass or trying to cum in their mouth you should have to stop so the broad can yell into the hallway. Best way to solve this is go elsewhere for awhile. Just my opinion though.

  13. #5454
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1294

    One

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    No offense but it's kinda sus replying to a post from March 2025. Leave it to the real mongers like me to handle the PR for One Spa LOL. I think I saw Cookie and if she is who I think I saw she is indeed very attractive. Short hair similar to Kay with nice chest. Maybe I'm confusing Cookie and Kay? But both are stacked and worth trying. I'll follow my own advice soon. Sunny Day Spa was very famous in Mount Prospect and it will soon enough be well known in Oak Brook Terrace.

    Lineup: Cookie, Kay, Coco? And another new girl (stage name TBD).
    It's Ginger. Saw her last week at One.

  14. #5453
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    This may be an unpopular opinion but lately Relax was becoming very monotonous.

    No massage whatsoever, rarely any shower, all girls had attitudes (yes Vivi Kiki Ewa).

    All was just mechanical.

    Nice to see new Reviews on.

    Lanes that always been consistently good.

    The new one spa (the old Sunny Day).

    Sometimes Crystal spa has good ones.

    What about Ivy and NJ Health Body?
    I haven; t been to NJ in awhile but that's because it was filled with Grannies.

  15. #5452

    Lanes.

    Like others, I've enjoyed the Relax experience.

    But, I'm looking for an experience that is actually more relaxed than Relax because I've always felt I was at the factory assembly line.

    Who is the current Lanes line up? And more importantly..

    Who in their line up is.

    Slim + Younger + Shaven Bare + Fun Attitude + More GFE than Whorehouse Experience + Does Well With Older Guys?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape