Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1762 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26425
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26380

    Something's off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV221  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384
    With the pics, if you know what I mean.

  2. #26379

    Retired?

    If you are still logging into this website and reading\posting reviews, are you really retired? To me, you retire once you delete your account on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasualMongerWI  [View Original Post]
    Well dammit. What a terrible time to retire from the hobby. Everyone makes this one sound amazing! And in my area none-the-less. Crap.

  3. #26378

    Redhead

    Anyone seen her since she popped back?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...0/934629295705
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8497_Original.jpg‎   IMG_8667.jpg‎  

  4. #26377

    Little Bo

    Has anyone had a chance to see little Bo? Searched her picture and phone and didn't find anything. Last weekend was the first that I saw her posting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/728207876384

  5. #26376

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    To mention that she has no teeth. I saw her once for a BBBJ but never returned because I like teeth in my women.
    No teeth? So this post contains old pics or is she wearing dentures?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/287943856043
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8664.jpg‎   IMG_8665.jpg‎  

  6. #26375
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansRlife  [View Original Post]
    Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.

    I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.
    If they put and keep j girls in the rotation. Then they'll have a life long client in me.

  7. #26374
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    Yes, years ago. Legitimate. She had a good body and everything as advertised. She has a masculine side to her but I think she's a solid choice. I would see her again but she got more expensive and I got cheaper.

    Giddit.
    Oh LOL. So she's like the "line backer" that someone recently posted about!!

    Really nice pics on her FB but unsure how recent they are tbh.

    Too bad she cannot host.

  8. #26373
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiansRlife  [View Original Post]
    Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.

    I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.
    Are these women being victims of the recent issues being reported on involving foreign ladies who cannot speak English?

    I'd be careful before contributing to that issue financially and being the reason the issues don't get addressed permanently.

  9. #26372

    Haley Rose

    Going to be in Milwakee next month and looking for pegging. Found Haley Rose ads but can't seem to find any information about her. Anyone have info to share? If not her, anyone else?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...p/667189340348

    https://tryst.link/escort/snowfromtahoe

  10. #26371
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    She's still in town and my experience was pretty much how you put it. I damn near lost it during the BBBJ. Absolutely beautiful woman. The hh rate is high, but IMO worth it.

    I will definitely follow the ladies from there to see who comes in town next.
    Well dammit. What a terrible time to retire from the hobby. Everyone makes this one sound amazing! And in my area none-the-less. Crap.

  11. #26370
    Yes, years ago. Legitimate. She had a good body and everything as advertised. She has a masculine side to her but I think she's a solid choice. I would see her again but she got more expensive and I got cheaper.

    Giddit.

  12. #26369

    Marty

    I know I'd luv to but I'm just not paying $100 for a BJ! Smdh.

  13. #26368

    High End Asians

    Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.

    I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.

  14. #26367

    You forgot

    To mention that she has no teeth. I saw her once for a BBBJ but never returned because I like teeth in my women.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscMan039  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed but a safe provider and gives a fairly decent bbj. Nothing glamorous but gets the job done. Safe incall on the north side. I can get a bbj for 55.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/876512178296

  15. #26366

    Brookfield

    I am embarking on a rare trip to MKE where I'll have time to partake in activities. I am only in town Saturday-Sunday and wondering if anyone would be willing to PM so the any recommendations of who to see for this one night affair. Looking to spend $$$ or less. Ideally looking to experience some of MKE's finest if you could a guy out. I've read numerous reviews, researched STG and Tryst but just haven't come to a decision! Highly considering JoJo at this point. TIA!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape