Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 327 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4896
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4896

    Waste of time for me

    I set-up a time to meet the following day. All seemed good until I texted her mid afternoon before heading out. Got a reply back from her the next day as if everything was normal and wanted to meet.

    Plus her laest pics, she's looking like the meds are really taking a toll.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ftjblvr  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Rehoboth soon. Interested in experiences with the "artist" in Milford and if recommended. Please PM me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/068248286601

  2. #4895

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I think the issue with a date cut short revolved around her BF or something. From what I understand he's on paid vacation, but one could ask that when inquiring about dates? Seems like smooth sailing when he's not around. Then again, when she was at the Best Nights Inn, the roomie or crew around her was kinda sketch. Never hurts to control the situation by taking them to a notel on your terms.

    The other thing to remember is a VERY few guys misbehave and get kicked out, then write a negative report to "get even" or something. Then again, these girls are people and as such have good & bad days, so it's always a YMMV potential.

    If you give Elsa the Princess Treatment, I'm sure you'll have a good time.
    Elsa said her BF is still on paid vacation. When he gets out, they will leave her Aunt's place in MaryDel and be together somewhere. She didn't say where. I asked her what he was arrested for and she said an outstanding warrant. I asked her what the original charges were and she wouldn't say. So it is probably best to see her while she is in MaryDel living with Auntie, because when her BF is released, one never knows what the new situation will be. Good Luck, BJ.

  3. #4894
    Has anyone had much experience with the latinas that post all over escortalligator? They're always all over the site looking fine as hell but I know from experience that shit is a trap LOL. Then again what if it's not and she really looks that good.

    I was given an address to a trailer park off 40 in Bear which makes me a little more comfortable than the normal Christiana places.

    Would appreciate some insight if anyone has some helpful guidance / experience with them. DM if you prefer.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...onde/214928577

  4. #4893

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I think the issue with a date cut short revolved around her BF or something. From what I understand he's on paid vacation, but one could ask that when inquiring about dates? Seems like smooth sailing when he's not around. Then again, when she was at the Best Nights Inn, the roomie or crew around her was kinda sketch. Never hurts to control the situation by taking them to a notel on your terms.

    The other thing to remember is a VERY few guys misbehave and get kicked out, then write a negative report to "get even" or something. Then again, these girls are people and as such have good & bad days, so it's always a YMMV potential.

    If you give Elsa the Princess Treatment, I'm sure you'll have a good time.
    I know I had good time the one time I seen her two years ago. You really never know what your going to get with these ladies some days. Maybe he caught her on a bad day. Yup. Thats why when dealing with these ladies. YMMV some times. I want to start exploring the street scene now that I have a bigger vehicle.

  5. #4892

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Biff3667  [View Original Post]
    It's good to know you had a good time with Elsa. Guess you can't take everything to heart when it comes to rip off warnings. I know I didn't have any issues when I seen her in Wilmington. Maybe it was him. If she cut the date short on him like that. After he's seen her other times. It must've been a reason. Who knows? I'm just glad to see this good report and it has sparked my interest in paying her a long overdue visit. As soon as I move and am settled.
    I think the issue with a date cut short revolved around her BF or something. From what I understand he's on paid vacation, but one could ask that when inquiring about dates? Seems like smooth sailing when he's not around. Then again, when she was at the Best Nights Inn, the roomie or crew around her was kinda sketch. Never hurts to control the situation by taking them to a notel on your terms.

    The other thing to remember is a VERY few guys misbehave and get kicked out, then write a negative report to "get even" or something. Then again, these girls are people and as such have good & bad days, so it's always a YMMV potential.

    If you give Elsa the Princess Treatment, I'm sure you'll have a good time.

  6. #4891
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Elsa today! She is a beautiful, young woman (almost 22) and has a beautiful body! The session was okay, not great and not bad. It was covered BJ and covered FS. She said she does not kiss but we kissed quite a bit. She also said she doesn't do DATY. It was still a very nice session. She's like the girl next door that you want to date and fu*k. She is staying in MaryDel with her Aunt which she calls her Mom. They both smoke and the house reeks of it. So if you visit you will be taking smoke filled clothes home. Something to consider! I did have a good time with Elsa and would recommend her depending on your preferences. I've attached a few pictures from our date today which she allowed me to take. Good luck! BJ.
    It's good to know you had a good time with Elsa. Guess you can't take everything to heart when it comes to rip off warnings. I know I didn't have any issues when I seen her in Wilmington. Maybe it was him. If she cut the date short on him like that. After he's seen her other times. It must've been a reason. Who knows? I'm just glad to see this good report and it has sparked my interest in paying her a long overdue visit. As soon as I move and am settled.

  7. #4890

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I think you'd be crazy NOT to go see Elsa again! I'd be a regular if she was up here in NCC, but driving an hour plus is a deterrent. Do some extra nice things for her as she has a "switch" that IF you can flip, turns the date from "nice" to OMFG!

    Glad you had fun and thanks for the nice report and sharing the pictures!
    Thanks Shampoo55. I will. She is about the best around these parts. Best, BJ.

  8. #4889

    Sex Artist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ftjblvr  [View Original Post]
    Heading to Rehoboth soon. Interested in experiences with the "artist" in Milford and if recommended. Please PM me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/068248286601
    She's so far from being a prostitute and so far from being an escort? She's a sex artist? .

    I've heard all kinds of ways people claim as to what they do, different labels, etc. But if her "art" requires a donation, then wouldn't it seem to fit one of those categories?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Artist-1.jpg‎   Artist-2.jpg‎   Artist-3.jpg‎  

  9. #4888

    Go see elsea again!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Elsa sent me a picture tonight trying to entice me to come back soon! What do you think?
    I think you'd be crazy NOT to go see Elsa again! I'd be a regular if she was up here in NCC, but driving an hour plus is a deterrent. Do some extra nice things for her as she has a "switch" that IF you can flip, turns the date from "nice" to OMFG!

    Glad you had fun and thanks for the nice report and sharing the pictures!

  10. #4887

    Milford

    Heading to Rehoboth soon. Interested in experiences with the "artist" in Milford and if recommended. Please PM me!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/068248286601

  11. #4886

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Elsa today! She is a beautiful, young woman (almost 22) and has a beautiful body! The session was okay, not great and not bad. It was covered BJ and covered FS. She said she does not kiss but we kissed quite a bit. She also said she doesn't do DATY. It was still a very nice session. She's like the girl next door that you want to date and fu*k. She is staying in MaryDel with her Aunt which she calls her Mom. They both smoke and the house reeks of it. So if you visit you will be taking smoke filled clothes home. Something to consider! I did have a good time with Elsa and would recommend her depending on your preferences. I've attached a few pictures from our date today which she allowed me to take. Good luck! BJ.
    Thanks for reporting and sharing.

  12. #4885

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Elsa sent me a picture tonight trying to entice me to come back soon! What do you think?
    She sent me more pictures. Enjoy! Best, BJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail (2).jpg‎   thumbnail (1).jpg‎  

  13. #4884

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Elsa today! She is a beautiful, young woman (almost 22) and has a beautiful body! The session was okay, not great and not bad. It was covered BJ and covered FS. She said she does not kiss but we kissed quite a bit. She also said she doesn't do DATY. It was still a very nice session. She's like the girl next door that you want to date and fu*k. She is staying in MaryDel with her Aunt which she calls her Mom. They both smoke and the house reeks of it. So if you visit you will be taking smoke filled clothes home. Something to consider! I did have a good time with Elsa and would recommend her depending on your preferences. I've attached a few pictures from our date today which she allowed me to take. Good luck! BJ.
    Elsa sent me a picture tonight trying to entice me to come back soon! What do you think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 123_1.jpg‎  

  14. #4883

    Nice report

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I finally saw Elsa today! She is a beautiful, young woman (almost 22) and has a beautiful body! The session was okay, not great and not bad. It was covered BJ and covered FS. She said she does not kiss but we kissed quite a bit. She also said she doesn't do DATY. It was still a very nice session. She's like the girl next door that you want to date and fu*k. She is staying in MaryDel with her Aunt which she calls her Mom. They both smoke and the house reeks of it. So if you visit you will be taking smoke filled clothes home. Something to consider! I did have a good time with Elsa and would recommend her depending on your preferences. I've attached a few pictures from our date today which she allowed me to take. Good luck! BJ.
    I've been trying to get something set up with her for a while, just hasn't worked out for various reasons. The cigarette smoke is kind of an issue for me, so thanks for the heads up. But she looks like a good time.

  15. #4882

    Elsa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Shampoo55! I appreciate the insight!
    I finally saw Elsa today! She is a beautiful, young woman (almost 22) and has a beautiful body! The session was okay, not great and not bad. It was covered BJ and covered FS. She said she does not kiss but we kissed quite a bit. She also said she doesn't do DATY. It was still a very nice session. She's like the girl next door that you want to date and fu*k. She is staying in MaryDel with her Aunt which she calls her Mom. They both smoke and the house reeks of it. So if you visit you will be taking smoke filled clothes home. Something to consider! I did have a good time with Elsa and would recommend her depending on your preferences. I've attached a few pictures from our date today which she allowed me to take. Good luck! BJ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1514a.jpg‎   IMG_1518a.jpg‎   IMG_1523a.jpg‎  

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 327 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape