Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 4895
-
Yesterday 18:07 #4895Senior Member

Posts: 248Elsa
Elsa said her BF is still on paid vacation. When he gets out, they will leave her Aunt's place in MaryDel and be together somewhere. She didn't say where. I asked her what he was arrested for and she said an outstanding warrant. I asked her what the original charges were and she wouldn't say. So it is probably best to see her while she is in MaryDel living with Auntie, because when her BF is released, one never knows what the new situation will be. Good Luck, BJ.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 18:11 #4894Senior Member

Posts: 176Has anyone had much experience with the latinas that post all over escortalligator? They're always all over the site looking fine as hell but I know from experience that shit is a trap LOL. Then again what if it's not and she really looks that good.
I was given an address to a trailer park off 40 in Bear which makes me a little more comfortable than the normal Christiana places.
Would appreciate some insight if anyone has some helpful guidance / experience with them. DM if you prefer.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...onde/214928577
-
10-02-26 18:10 #4893Senior Member

Posts: 84Elsa
I know I had good time the one time I seen her two years ago. You really never know what your going to get with these ladies some days. Maybe he caught her on a bad day. Yup. Thats why when dealing with these ladies. YMMV some times. I want to start exploring the street scene now that I have a bigger vehicle.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 17:26 #4892Senior Member

Posts: 2788Elsa
I think the issue with a date cut short revolved around her BF or something. From what I understand he's on paid vacation, but one could ask that when inquiring about dates? Seems like smooth sailing when he's not around. Then again, when she was at the Best Nights Inn, the roomie or crew around her was kinda sketch. Never hurts to control the situation by taking them to a notel on your terms.
Originally Posted by Biff3667
[View Original Post]
The other thing to remember is a VERY few guys misbehave and get kicked out, then write a negative report to "get even" or something. Then again, these girls are people and as such have good & bad days, so it's always a YMMV potential.
If you give Elsa the Princess Treatment, I'm sure you'll have a good time.
-
10-02-26 16:39 #4891Senior Member

Posts: 84It's good to know you had a good time with Elsa. Guess you can't take everything to heart when it comes to rip off warnings. I know I didn't have any issues when I seen her in Wilmington. Maybe it was him. If she cut the date short on him like that. After he's seen her other times. It must've been a reason. Who knows? I'm just glad to see this good report and it has sparked my interest in paying her a long overdue visit. As soon as I move and am settled.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 16:04 #4890Senior Member

Posts: 248Elsa
Thanks Shampoo55. I will. She is about the best around these parts. Best, BJ.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 14:50 #4889Senior Member

Posts: 2788Sex Artist?
She's so far from being a prostitute and so far from being an escort? She's a sex artist? .
Originally Posted by Ftjblvr
[View Original Post]
I've heard all kinds of ways people claim as to what they do, different labels, etc. But if her "art" requires a donation, then wouldn't it seem to fit one of those categories?
-
10-02-26 14:36 #4888Senior Member

Posts: 2788Go see elsea again!
I think you'd be crazy NOT to go see Elsa again! I'd be a regular if she was up here in NCC, but driving an hour plus is a deterrent. Do some extra nice things for her as she has a "switch" that IF you can flip, turns the date from "nice" to OMFG!
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
Glad you had fun and thanks for the nice report and sharing the pictures!
-
10-02-26 09:19 #4887Regular Member

Posts: 22Milford
Heading to Rehoboth soon. Interested in experiences with the "artist" in Milford and if recommended. Please PM me!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/delaw...y/068248286601
-
10-02-26 05:22 #4886Senior Member

Posts: 145Elsa
Thanks for reporting and sharing.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:04 #4885Senior Member

Posts: 248Elsa
She sent me more pictures. Enjoy! Best, BJ.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 19:14 #4884Senior Member

Posts: 248Elsa
Elsa sent me a picture tonight trying to entice me to come back soon! What do you think?
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 21:46 #4883Senior Member

Posts: 98Nice report
I've been trying to get something set up with her for a while, just hasn't worked out for various reasons. The cigarette smoke is kind of an issue for me, so thanks for the heads up. But she looks like a good time.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 19:26 #4882Senior Member

Posts: 248Elsa
I finally saw Elsa today! She is a beautiful, young woman (almost 22) and has a beautiful body! The session was okay, not great and not bad. It was covered BJ and covered FS. She said she does not kiss but we kissed quite a bit. She also said she doesn't do DATY. It was still a very nice session. She's like the girl next door that you want to date and fu*k. She is staying in MaryDel with her Aunt which she calls her Mom. They both smoke and the house reeks of it. So if you visit you will be taking smoke filled clothes home. Something to consider! I did have a good time with Elsa and would recommend her depending on your preferences. I've attached a few pictures from our date today which she allowed me to take. Good luck! BJ.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 23:33 #4881Senior Member

Posts: 217Yes
I saw her last summer. Good communications, she shows up on time, clean and dresses nicely. But she's got one of those roly-poly bodies. Doesn't look near as good as her pictures. She'll do BBBJ and CFS. She will pretty much do any position you ask for. Her donation was reasonable and she is a chill person. Just wasn't my type.
Originally Posted by VegasGuy2016
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






