Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 758 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 11361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11361

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by XpressMan  [View Original Post]
    I've looked around for any info on this girl. Haven't been able to find anything. Anyone know anything about her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/decat...u/909034896309
    I know her. She's from the Muscle Shoals area. She has been around for a while just not on STG. Was mainly by word of mouth.

  2. #11360
    Quote Originally Posted by Bladz  [View Original Post]
    Red flags for me are all in that post. States she is blonde and pictures show she isn't is 1. The second is the ad states two girls for one phone number yet no picture of the mythical second chick. And finally the heavily filtered pictures give the the feeling when you het there Yoda from Star Wars will answer the door.
    With technology being what it is today even a very poor cheaply made phone has a pretty decent camera on it so if a provider can't be bothered to post some decent pictures of herself then I don't bother contacting them. Also if I happen to make it to the door and the person that answers looks nothing like their pics or looks like the hind leg of hell I simply turn around and walk away that's another good reason for never doing a deposit or paying any money up front. MJ.

  3. #11359
    Quote Originally Posted by XpressMan  [View Original Post]
    I've looked around for any info on this girl. Haven't been able to find anything. Anyone know anything about her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/decat...u/909034896309
    Red flags for me are all in that post. States she is blonde and pictures show she isn't is 1. The second is the ad states two girls for one phone number yet no picture of the mythical second chick. And finally the heavily filtered pictures give the the feeling when you het there Yoda from Star Wars will answer the door.

  4. #11358
    Quote Originally Posted by XpressMan  [View Original Post]
    I've looked around for any info on this girl. Haven't been able to find anything. Anyone know anything about her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/decat...u/909034896309
    I don't have any goods on her, but I will say she's got some real devious eyes on her. If you TOFTT, be careful.

  5. #11357

    Looks good

    I've looked around for any info on this girl. Haven't been able to find anything. Anyone know anything about her. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/decat...u/909034896309

  6. #11356
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575  [View Original Post]
    Aiiiiiiiiiiiie my eyes! MJ 😳 LOL.

  7. #11355

  8. #11354

    Peruvian Claudia Klaudia Caselli

    Ehhh. Looks maybe a 6 out of 10. Pictures are old or filtered. Heavier than she shows but not terrible. Just kind of a lame duck fuck. That's what sucks. I was thinking Peruvian. Animated. Spunky. Anal possibly. Nope. She wants slow and no. Weak ass for what it's worth. Nice enough. Disappointing at best. Service 4 out of 10. I don't know, maybe she was sore. But BORING. Stay safe and good luck brothers.

  9. #11353
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthMx  [View Original Post]
    One and done for me, a previous reviewer was spot on with his experience too. Her entitling herself as a "BJ Queen / Local Fav" is about as authentic as Trump calling himself the greatest President ever. Mediocre head, her body / face doesn't equate with her rates, and her ad lists her being at a private location (that's another lie). Only pros I'll give her is she had a pretty snug pussy and a nice enough attitude. But that odor was enough to qualify her as more of a street walker than a professional escort. I'm Dead Fucking Serious.

    Shit like her makes me more appreciative of providers like McKenzie who clean their body up before a session starts.

    Side note: there is a provider I'll vouch for that will actually give you some Grade A head that's worth your dollar, her link is below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...w/125977745414
    Thanks for the info North I'll definitely check her out! MJ.

  10. #11352
    S

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthMx  [View Original Post]
    hit like her makes me more appreciative of providers like McKenzie who clean their body up before a session starts.
    .

    I have yet to see this one but with that said I need to.

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthMx  [View Original Post]
    Side note: there is a provider I'll vouch for that will actually give you some Grade A head that's worth your dollar, her link is below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...w/125977745414
    And will take a hardcore anal pounding also.

  11. #11351
    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Thanks North and Sal I appreciate the link! If either of you guys have seen her more than once is her hygiene always a problem or was this just a one off? How was her Kitty any bad odor coming from there?. Again thank you both I wouldn't mind seeing her as long as her hygiene was okay that'll be one to think about and decide later! MJ.
    One and done for me, a previous reviewer was spot on with his experience too. Her entitling herself as a "BJ Queen / Local Fav" is about as authentic as Trump calling himself the greatest President ever. Mediocre head, her body / face doesn't equate with her rates, and her ad lists her being at a private location (that's another lie). Only pros I'll give her is she had a pretty snug pussy and a nice enough attitude. But that odor was enough to qualify her as more of a street walker than a professional escort. I'm Dead Fucking Serious.

    Shit like her makes me more appreciative of providers like McKenzie who clean their body up before a session starts.

    Side note: there is a provider I'll vouch for that will actually give you some Grade A head that's worth your dollar, her link is below:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...w/125977745414

  12. #11350

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrump  [View Original Post]
    No she doesn't do BBBJ.
    Thanks for the info.

  13. #11349
    Quote Originally Posted by SamHere1972  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer Cim service?
    No she doesn't do BBBJ.

  14. #11348

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTrump  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Lexxi dream it was a outcall. Took a little to get here but boy was it worth it! She is tall and looks just like her pictures. No rush will repeat. https://skipthegames.com/posts/hunts...a/850696460740.
    Does she offer Cim service?

  15. #11347
    Thanks North and Sal I appreciate the link! If either of you guys have seen her more than once is her hygiene always a problem or was this just a one off? How was her Kitty any bad odor coming from there?. Again thank you both I wouldn't mind seeing her as long as her hygiene was okay that'll be one to think about and decide later! MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape