Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16033
    Administrator


    Posts: 5260

    New Rule

    Only Senior Members with more than 50 posts may post in this thread. I will ban anybody who ignores this. I'm doing this to cut down on all the fake accounts.

    Note to Vegas Area Massage Parlors, any place who continues to have people put up fake reports I will ban any mention of your establishment on the forum and ban any user that reviews you.

    This post will lead this thread for a few months as a warning.

    A2

  2. #16032

    NN spa Monika

    Has she been there before? I remember a Monika there that I really liked. Big tits and big ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.

  3. #16031

    Mermaid closed confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Temporarily closed according to Google. Only been there once long time ago and walked out after seeing the mermaid there.
    I was in the area so I thought I'll confirm it myself vs using google. LOL they're definitely CLOSED, no signage and the place looks empty inside.

  4. #16030

    Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by Pete86  [View Original Post]
    So I been to this place that you been promoting, a bunch of older ladies that is probably over 50 with tons of makeup on. They are not good looking but I thought maybe the service will make up for it. Paid over 300 for the hour. Everything was rushed. Table shower was maybe 5 minutes max. In the room jack hammer me to get me hard again, very little to no BBBJ at all. Cover on she just laid there like a dead fish. Finished in the bag and left 30 minutes in after paying for the hour.
    As always YMMV at any of these AMP spots. Curious who did you even see or didn't bother to get name? I've mentioned Lisa in my original review that she is older so definitely not trying to hide anything. Grace is maybe slightly younger than Lisa but not by much. Ada seems to be the youngest of all (I'm guessing in her 30's) but who knows.

    I always get GFE service with Lisa again maybe I'm a regular I rarely get rushed out.

    Grace is NOT GFE and don't recommend, she will rush you out regular or not. LOL. I'm guess she's the one you saw.

    Not sure about Ada yet.

    And you shouldn't need to pay more than 300 for the hour. 100 house fee with table shower 200 tip max.

    As a side note, I'm just sharing my experience and not holding out. If Lisa works at XYZ spa I'll be posting about them too. She just happened to be my ATF so you'll see a lot of posts about her.

  5. #16029
    So I been to this place that you been promoting, a bunch of older ladies that is probably over 50 with tons of makeup on. They are not good looking but I thought maybe the service will make up for it. Paid over 300 for the hour. Everything was rushed. Table shower was maybe 5 minutes max. In the room jack hammer me to get me hard again, very little to no BBBJ at all. Cover on she just laid there like a dead fish. Finished in the bag and left 30 minutes in after paying for the hour.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Back again at Oasis LV for Lisa, you know the drill. Turns out she doesn't always work on weekends but she does sometimes after dark if things get busy. Just glad she's there when I got there. Place seemed busy as one monger is waiting outside. New girl I never saw before. Didn't catch name but I'm guessing it's Ada, along with Grace that was pushing for 2 girls. Yeah not happening. I'll probably try Ada if she was offering but as usual I never bring extra cash.

    Always a great session with Lisa, didn't seem to be as long as before but it was still slightly over the hour.

  6. #16028

    Lisa Oasis LV

    Back again at Oasis LV for Lisa, you know the drill. Turns out she doesn't always work on weekends but she does sometimes after dark if things get busy. Just glad she's there when I got there. Place seemed busy as one monger is waiting outside. New girl I never saw before. Didn't catch name but I'm guessing it's Ada, along with Grace that was pushing for 2 girls. Yeah not happening. I'll probably try Ada if she was offering but as usual I never bring extra cash.

    Always a great session with Lisa, didn't seem to be as long as before but it was still slightly over the hour.

  7. #16027

    NN spa. Monika

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    What was the Damage?
    I chose 30 minute. House fee was 60. Tip was 160. Total was 220.

  8. #16026
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnSpencer  [View Original Post]
    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. ...very pleased with her service. Shower, LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl, ...Will see her again very soon.
    What was the Damage?

  9. #16025

    NN spa. Monika

    Visited NN spa. Saw Monika. Only 5 feet 2 tall. Long brown hair. Very sexy curvy body. Not the skinny type. Not middle aged. I loved her body & her pretty face. Big double D boobs. Nice round ass for Asian women. Not comparing her to Latinas. Paid her upfront. We went to a shower room for a table shower. 7 minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I sucked & kissed her boobs & pussy. She was responsive. She moaned softly. I was very pleased with her service. LFK, BBBJ, CBJ & cfs. The best view was cowgirl. She rode me slow then fast. Loved to see her big boobs bouncing. I love big boobs Asian. She is my type. Will see her again very soon.

  10. #16024

    Angela

    Ok not sure if I've hyped her up too much but New Lavender was busy today. She texted me this morning that she is here and ready so went by to visit. Like an old friend DFK greeting with those big soft lips. By far the sexiest girl with the best service to match which is such a rarity. Hhr with no rushing, will be a great October! Forgot price, those who know me and see my history know I chase the $$ all in girls, Angela is one of the few, I have no issues and happy to pay $$.6 for the hhr.
    Last edited by HiBowler; 10-01-26 at 20:42. Reason: Price

  11. #16023

    Lisa Oasis LV

    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks whitesun for the rec for lisa, had a great experience nice GFE and table shower. Really great tuma bbj and FS. Only thing she was a clockwatcher with me I remember during the session she said I had 10 min left but overall it was a great experience. That place is really busy before I went in I saw 2 mongers walking before me.

    My favorite is still michelle from perfect day spa (next to o reilly) I'm telling you fellow mongers don't sleep on her.
    Nice, thank you for your report and welcome! I don't blame her for clock watching after servicing 2 mongers and probably 3 more waiting! Lmao Now serving #666. I felt like with her she needs her own waitlist. And I think it's usually just her and another lady there so that's not helping.

  12. #16022

    Lisa oasis spa

    Thanks whitesun for the rec for lisa, had a great experience nice GFE and table shower. Really great tuma bbj and FS. Only thing she was a clockwatcher with me I remember during the session she said I had 10 min left but overall it was a great experience. That place is really busy before I went in I saw 2 mongers walking before me.

    My favorite is still michelle from perfect day spa (next to o reilly) I'm telling you fellow mongers don't sleep on her.

  13. #16021

    Mermaid closed

    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Went there a few days ago, the doors were locked. I think they might be closed for good. Can anyone confirm?
    Temporarily closed according to Google. Only been there once long time ago and walked out after seeing the mermaid there.

  14. #16020
    Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe19  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a while, do you know if she is still in Vegas?
    Unfortunately not, both Tingting and Cherry have moved on, not sure when they will visit again.

  15. #16019
    Went there a few days ago, the doors were locked. I think they might be closed for good. Can anyone confirm?

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron  [View Original Post]
    Was in Vegas last year about this time and visited Mermaid twice because it was Awesome, the "mamasan" was a very fit lady, maybe 30's with some nice chests enhancements, Anybody know who I am talking about? And the other two girls there was just stunning and quite engaging in taking care of a man. Fast forward and I am back in Vegas, today I got a girl named Juju, attractive, petite, maybe a 6. 5-7 on the national MT scale.

    She was friendly of course and I asked for an hour, she was different from others I have seen. Let me just say it was a more sensual experience. She was not in a rush, started with a table shower, followed by a nice rubdown of my back and shoulders, after that she worked other areas to relieve stress, very thorough job. Not exactly like last year but still good.

    I also wanted to thank some of the guys in Vegas for sending me some info in the weeks prior to my visit.

    RBD out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape