Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 76 to 90 of 58879
-
10-02-26 11:56 #58804Senior Member

Posts: 179Iris at Crystal / Tokyo spa
Got to Tokyo / Crystal spa this morning shortly after they opened and was greeted at the door by a very attractive woman. I had planned on asking to see the roster as it's a new month, however, I was pleased with what I saw and kept the therapist. I found out that her name was Iris. Very good service, good skills, very nice natural body, tone and lean with very nice B cup breasts and a very pretty face. Turns out she is half Filipina. This spurred my memory from previous reviews by other mongers. Would agree, she's definitely worth seeing. She says she's only here for 10 more days.
-
10-02-26 10:42 #58803Senior Member

Posts: 29Amazing time with Iris who has decided to stay a few more days
[Deleted by Admin]
I'm with the other guys, this was erotic fiction. You need to stop it. "She gently stroked my lubed up cock" Who writes like that?
A2
-
10-02-26 07:33 #58802Regular Member

Posts: 4Exploring Orlando
I was over by Universal and had some time on my hands so I walked in to Wellness VIP. I was let into the back by a skinny and beautiful 20 something named Amber. After starting with a table shower I couldn't wait to get back to the room for the full event! Uncovered oral continued so I had her lay on top so I could return the favor. Covered up and started with some standing mish but when I asked her to flip over, she took over and started doing all the work. There were 2 mirrors in the room so I just stood there and enjoyed the show from multiple angles. Amber was a lot of fun, when they say good things come in small packages she fits the bill. On the way out I was introduced to Kiki who was even shorter than Amber and also looked good so I will have to see if her performance is as good as Ambers or see if they do duos, either way I will visit again.
-
10-02-26 04:09 #58801Senior Member

Posts: 48On vacation this month.
Originally Posted by YoungFLbbc
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:17 #58800Senior Member

Posts: 1232Jasmine probably be back she splits time between Zen Melt in Melbourne and 5 star, catch her in the right mood and it's on! Earlier this year I walked in there and I didn't have a choice she grabbed me by the belt as I walked in the front door at 5 star took me straight to the room and she was on fire! I mean wild!
Originally Posted by LWS1027
[View Original Post]
But the options are great here, I slipped over Tokyo last month for a change and it was worth it!
-
10-01-26 16:06 #58799Regular Member

Posts: 10Intel
Any info on where Jenny (Candy) is located?
-
10-01-26 13:25 #58798Senior Member

Posts: 95Totally agree with this assessment. I've been to 5* around 10 times now. I've seen Tiffany all but 1 of those times. She is definitely S tier but I am so ready for something new at this point. I'm bummed that I never got to experience Jasmine, who was the older lady who seemed to be running the place when it opened. She just oozed sexual energy but I only got to experience her massage technique as she never wanted to get busy as long as one of the other girls was free.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:49 #58797Senior Member

Posts: 29October line up at Orchid so far
In case anyone is wondering I heard that Vanessa and Grace are here with a third "new girl" arriving soon. Vanessa was new to the area in July and I dreamt of her a few times then. Grace has been to both Orchid and Tokyo and has frequented my dreams as well. Shaping up to be a great month.
-
10-01-26 06:17 #58796Senior Member

Posts: 1232Well written assessment, damn good! All the girls can't be 100% all the time.
Originally Posted by VitaminSteeb
[View Original Post]
Untill China perfects their ultimate AI real life robots we'll have to settle with the physical and emotional traits of human masseuses 🤣.
-
10-01-26 00:24 #58795Senior Member

Posts: 48About Tiffany.
Tiffany is fantastic. This isn't the first time she has "suffered from her own success. ".
Back when she first started at King spa, working under Blue, she got popular pretty quickly, which prompted some enthusiastic reviews, one in particular that had people lining up to go see her. I saw her once before, and once after said review, and the experiences were night and day. She seemed burnt out. She could be going through the same again.
It's kind of a double edged sword. We come here for the intel, mostly because we want to get our money's worth, but sometimes that intel creates trends, and those trends burn themselves out.
5 star seems like "her" location. I'm sure she'll be around for a while. Most of the "big 3" places are solid, you can rarely go wrong, and you never know who you might have some natural chemistry with, which always makes the experience better. If a particular girl seems "hot" at the moment, it may not always be advised to attempt a session during the heat of their popularity. Remember the name, but temper the expectations.
-
09-30-26 16:31 #58794Senior Member

Posts: 62I totally forgot that she tried to get me to go for the 2 girl experience. But she was so darn hot that I was only interested in enjoying her. Unfortunately our experience seems close to the same 🤔.
Originally Posted by UncleJohnDoe
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:29 #58793Senior Member

Posts: 62Yes, that's the one.
Originally Posted by OrlandoNewGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:26 #58792Senior Member

Posts: 46I had a first visit and similar experience several weeks ago. Tiffany met me at the door, we went back to the TS, and on paper she did everything right but it felt very mechanical. She asked if I was interested in a four hands and brought in the other girl (I think it Amy), but it just felt very perfunctory. By the end I was just ready to finish and get out of there.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]
I know it's just a job and I don't expect to be romanced, but it still didn't check my boxes.
-
09-30-26 15:22 #58791Senior Member

Posts: 46
Originally Posted by BigBallzz
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info guys. One day maybe I will not GAF to the degree that MarkGew doesn't, but for now I'm keeping my business private.
Originally Posted by MarkGew
[View Original Post]
-UJD.
-
09-29-26 20:49 #58790Regular Member

Posts: 85 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon?
Are we talking about 5 star spa, on E colonial, same plaza as tattoo shop and nail salon? Need to make sure before I go, also never heard of this one before.
Originally Posted by Flips256
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





