Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 30311
-
10-02-26 11:39 #30296Senior Member

Posts: 7335Not that I know of. No GFE either but she will suck and fuck bare.
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 11:37 #30295Senior Member

Posts: 323Wide open menu Greek anywhere you want to put it LOL.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 10:51 #30294Senior Member

Posts: 234Liz has been around for a really long time. I had a MILF fetish 15 years ago and she was still pretty aged then. She's able to remove her chompers for a satisfying gumjob, and she squirts pretty hard. She was fun during that visit, but again, this was some time ago.
Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 09:39 #30293Senior Member

Posts: 440Tennessee MILF?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/636682290399
Posting in the Matthews area. Not much to go on search wise so sorry if she's been mentioned before.
-
10-02-26 09:31 #30292Senior Member

Posts: 167Jpladyshow
Was it actually the girl in the pics?
Many of these outfits bait and switch.
Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 09:25 #30291Regular Member

Posts: 17Tempting for sure, but Rock Hill is a trek for me. I think I got to go see what she's about.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:32 #30290Senior Member

Posts: 7335She is thick with a big ass. I've had mixed experiences with her. I think that pic is her.
Originally Posted by CaplessHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 12:55 #30289Senior Member

Posts: 34First link. Same experiemce
I had the same experience in Pineville many years ago. And that was the picture she used back then. Massage was not good but other services were better.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 09:12 #30288Senior Member

Posts: 47What's her face and body like? Is she slim with a pretty face?
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:59 #30287Senior Member

Posts: 7335That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:35 #30286Senior Member

Posts: 3076First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:31 #30285Senior Member

Posts: 3076You should use a texting app to cover yourself during the initial process, once you feel comfortable with them you can give them your real number. It is true that often times the ladies won't respond or ask you to respond from a real number but these are small inconveniences. I mean its not really any layer of anonymity once you show up tho hahah.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:16 #30284Regular Member

Posts: 10I used to get them. They would send gory imags and claim that their guy is 5 mintues away from my home. First time I peed in my pants. Second time I got curious. Third time ignored. Fourth time. I now have abeter way to mentally filter out the ads on skipthegame. Generally if iti s avery short description or an extremely long one. Skip those.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:12 #30283Regular Member

Posts: 7What texting app are you using? Are there phone apps too for those that want to voice verify?
Originally Posted by CaplessHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 19:59 #30282Senior Member

Posts: 47You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.
Originally Posted by Insane3000
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





