Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2022 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 30321
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30306
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to tell him? Someone tell him.
    Damn that's my bad. I passed right over the OF part.

  2. #30305
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryCotter  [View Original Post]
    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.
    Let me know if you find one that sounds amazing.

  3. #30304

    Creampie

    Guys. I need to creampie someone tonight or tomorrow. Girls don't publish their willingness to do this publicly. The cleaner the better, and preferably in the southern Carolina, but I will travel and I will risk potentially dangerous pussy. Please send your recommendations. PM is fine. I'm clean. I haven't barebacked in over a year. Thanks in advance.

  4. #30303
    Quote Originally Posted by Msincog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with mary j? She looks incredible.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199163817
    Bro, onlyfans will ban anyone who talks about prostitution or meeting with the quickness, their messaging feature even blocks words like meet or whatever. Any of these girls who tell you their primary contact is OF are just pumping subscription revenue.

  5. #30302
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    She has dentures? Ewww.
    Eh. I can see the angle, but it's more of a social stigma tbh. I'd much rather see that than some of the rotten, cavity ridden, manure breath mouths of others on the market LOL. To me, dentures are way more hygienic. Who knows what bacteria the meth mouths are harvesting. It's swishing around like mouthwash around your dick during a BBBJ. Which do you prefer now LOL.

  6. #30301
    Quote Originally Posted by Msincog  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with mary j? She looks incredible.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199163817
    Who's going to tell him? Someone tell him.

  7. #30300
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowpoint1  [View Original Post]
    Liz has been around for a really long time. I had a MILF fetish 15 years ago and she was still pretty aged then. She's able to remove her chompers for a satisfying gumjob, and she squirts pretty hard. She was fun during that visit, but again, this was some time ago.
    She has dentures? Ewww.

  8. #30299
    Has anyone had a dream with mary j? She looks incredible.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9199163817

  9. #30298

    Coming to town

    Coming to town next week for a few days and looking for a tatted spinner. Don't really care about ethnicity but would love an Asian. If you could help out with some suggestions I'd appreciate it.

  10. #30297
    Some on the forum haven't reviewed her too well. Not many good options these days. Some days she looks like a real mess. I think she tends to drink a lot sometimes.

    Quote Originally Posted by MG2110  [View Original Post]
    Tempting for sure, but Rock Hill is a trek for me. I think I got to go see what she's about.

  11. #30296
    Not that I know of. No GFE either but she will suck and fuck bare.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy99  [View Original Post]
    Wide open menu Greek anywhere you want to put it LOL.

  12. #30295
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.
    Wide open menu Greek anywhere you want to put it LOL.

  13. #30294
    Quote Originally Posted by JackDroxFourMe  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/636682290399

    Posting in the Matthews area. Not much to go on search wise so sorry if she's been mentioned before.
    Liz has been around for a really long time. I had a MILF fetish 15 years ago and she was still pretty aged then. She's able to remove her chompers for a satisfying gumjob, and she squirts pretty hard. She was fun during that visit, but again, this was some time ago.

  14. #30293

    Tennessee MILF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/636682290399

    Posting in the Matthews area. Not much to go on search wise so sorry if she's been mentioned before.

  15. #30292

    Jpladyshow

    Was it actually the girl in the pics?

    Many of these outfits bait and switch.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I tried out Nene with JPLADYSHOW last night. She was a cute girl who seemed into it. BBBJ, rode the hell out me. Got in mish, she brought her knees to her head and I busted in the bag. Somewhat cute, she a sexy slim body with great little tits. I would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape