Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 2021 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 30308
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30293

    Tennessee MILF?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/636682290399

    Posting in the Matthews area. Not much to go on search wise so sorry if she's been mentioned before.

  2. #30292

    Jpladyshow

    Was it actually the girl in the pics?

    Many of these outfits bait and switch.

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoInchJoe  [View Original Post]
    I tried out Nene with JPLADYSHOW last night. She was a cute girl who seemed into it. BBBJ, rode the hell out me. Got in mish, she brought her knees to her head and I busted in the bag. Somewhat cute, she a sexy slim body with great little tits. I would repeat.

  3. #30291
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She is thick with a big ass. I've had mixed experiences with her. I think that pic is her.
    Tempting for sure, but Rock Hill is a trek for me. I think I got to go see what she's about.

  4. #30290
    She is thick with a big ass. I've had mixed experiences with her. I think that pic is her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaplessHero  [View Original Post]
    What's her face and body like? Is she slim with a pretty face?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6224.jpg‎  

  5. #30289

    First link. Same experiemce

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.
    I had the same experience in Pineville many years ago. And that was the picture she used back then. Massage was not good but other services were better.

  6. #30288
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.
    What's her face and body like? Is she slim with a pretty face?

  7. #30287
    That first one in Rock Hill is Patricia. I see her every now and then. Some of her days are better than others. She offers BBFS. 120 for half.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.

  8. #30286
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to search but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125

    If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.

    Ty.
    First link, I forgot her name, has been reported on before, I last saw her a few years ago. At the time decent rates and easy going. Had an ok incall near Pineville. BBBJ and other options available.

  9. #30285
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    You should use a texting app to cover yourself during the initial process, once you feel comfortable with them you can give them your real number. It is true that often times the ladies won't respond or ask you to respond from a real number but these are small inconveniences. I mean its not really any layer of anonymity once you show up tho hahah.

  10. #30284
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    I used to get them. They would send gory imags and claim that their guy is 5 mintues away from my home. First time I peed in my pants. Second time I got curious. Third time ignored. Fourth time. I now have abeter way to mentally filter out the ads on skipthegame. Generally if iti s avery short description or an extremely long one. Skip those.

  11. #30283
    Quote Originally Posted by CaplessHero  [View Original Post]
    You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.
    What texting app are you using? Are there phone apps too for those that want to voice verify?

  12. #30282
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.
    You have to use a texting app that isn't linked to you my boy. I get them from time to time, but they never have my name or anything that correlates to me. I just assume it's from the deposit scammers.

  13. #30281

    Threats

    Anyone keeps getting threats? LOL. I got back into the game this month, hit up a couple ladies and they take forever to respond, so when they finally do I ignore it (waste of time), anyways I've been getting threats with my real name and all talking about I'm wasting their girls time and that we going to fix it one way or another, I think is funny tbh they sound like they're from overseas claiming they're CJNG.

  14. #30280
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to search but couldn't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rock-...n/565581145166

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...h/072904051829

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hilto...u/945521778125

    If you have any intel on these please shoot me a dm I would appreciate it.

    Ty.
    I've seen the first one, but it has been a few years. She is hard to get ahold of and will have you head her way and then ghost you, either due to not being ready and then not replying after you wait, or another monger beat you there. Was an ok visit the times I've seen her.

    I don't have any information on the other two.

  15. #30279

    Indian providers

    Anyone had any luck here with indian providers? Does not seem to be any activity at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape