Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 772 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 11580
You Won
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11550
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone heard anything about Ruby Spa closing? Was there a month ago and say Eva but after that visit I thought they ghosted me. Just checked Google and it shows permanently closed.
    Yeah someone posted on this thread about 10 days about a lease sign posted on the window. So long, Ruby. We had some good times.

  2. #11549
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have a problem striking out this weekend? Made sure I stayed away from the Covina MPs but I reached out to Lucky Spa in WC, Ruby Spa in Whittier and Lucky never responded and Ruby said they're closed for the week.
    Uncle Boink was driving in the WC area a couple of weeks ago near Lucky Luck, Apple, and O. They all looked permanently closed.

  3. #11548

    Jojo at Baibie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bango  [View Original Post]
    Is he? Baibie doesn't have a back parking lot or back door access.

    Baibie is going to be a very popular place, hope they can last a while.
    Baibie on Main and Marengo, in a stripmall right next to Alhambra Nissan.

    I followed Eva (Miumiu) from OC to Baibie, and yes, she left, but if you like huge racks, you will like this new girl Jojo, natural DDs. She was there yesterday, at least.

    Side note, I didn't even notice there is a thread for San Gabriel Valley, I thought it was all divided into counties, so my Alhambra posts went into LA.

  4. #11547
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone heard anything about Ruby Spa closing? Was there a month ago and say Eva but after that visit I thought they ghosted me. Just checked Google and it shows permanently closed.
    They shut down not that long ago unfortunately.

  5. #11546
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlender55  [View Original Post]
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
    It's called Vivian Studio. Idk how I forgot to put it in the title. Its on Garvey.

  6. #11545

    For anyone interested Honey is back ath leisure in whittier.

    Honey with all the extras with out having to ask is back in Whittier for anyone who wants to give it a go.

  7. #11544
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoKingAwesome  [View Original Post]
    Hey has anyone heard anything about Ruby Spa closing? Was there a month ago and say Eva but after that visit I thought they ghosted me. Just checked Google and it shows permanently closed.
    Its closed, has a for lease sign out front.

  8. #11543

    Ruby Spa Closed?

    Hey has anyone heard anything about Ruby Spa closing? Was there a month ago and say Eva but after that visit I thought they ghosted me. Just checked Google and it shows permanently closed.

  9. #11542

    Honey is back

    Honey's back, fellas. She just hit me up!! She's at Leisure Massage in Whittier. Park in the back and come in through the side entrance if you want it discreet. She'll be there the next two weeks, and so will I for back to back Greek and squirting sessions!!

  10. #11541
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiticalar  [View Original Post]
    That place has been there since probably before 2000. Wonder who's palm did they stop greasing to get a visit. It used to be my favorite to go spot with the beautiful Daniela in her sun dress and smile every time I visited. Now it's an overpriced dump with lackluster Latinas.

  11. #11540

  12. #11539
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset  [View Original Post]
    He's referring to Baibe Spa / Baibe Bar in Alhambra.

    That's where the popular and original Miumiu was working at as Eva.

    She's gone now. I dropped by but she was busy. I still have yet to catch this nympho.
    Is he? Baibie doesn't have a back parking lot or back door access.

    Baibie is going to be a very popular place, hope they can last a while.

  13. #11538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.
    Stupid me forget to type in the title. It's called Vivian Studio. It's on Garvey Ave. #10042.

  14. #11537
    Quote Originally Posted by SBlender55  [View Original Post]
    How would we know. ? Based on a parking lot in the back?
    LOL I don't know how I forget the title. It's called Vivian Studio. 10042 on Garvey Ave.

  15. #11536

    Baibe Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bpc683  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha right!? Need a little more info to know which spot your referring to.
    He's referring to Baibe Spa / Baibe Bar in Alhambra.

    That's where the popular and original Miumiu was working at as Eva.

    She's gone now. I dropped by but she was busy. I still have yet to catch this nympho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape