Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 27134
-
Today 11:41 #27134Senior Member

Posts: 4756#NuclearWinter
#NuclearWinter.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
You're welcome, now we will get rained on by hot + new J Pussies.
-
Today 10:15 #27133Senior Member

Posts: 4099Dear God of Pussy
Please tell this girl to come to Manhattan.
https://www.xiaodianxia1818.com/view/26514
-
Yesterday 18:48 #27132Regular Member

Posts: 8Any intel on Alice Sano at ppc?
-
Yesterday 00:03 #27131Senior Member

Posts: 4099Rena MK is hard to nail down
Came back 10/2. Running away 10/4.
Originally Posted by OzyMandias2
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 20:01 #27130Senior Member

Posts: 4099Aina MK - We're on a mission from God
There is a funny story on why I went to see Aina recently. Exactly a week ago, I was banging Hanami and found out that she was a nursery teacher back in Japan. I told her that she was the second Japanese nursery teacher that I have met. I went on to describe OG Aina and how she has been coming to the US for the past 5 years. Aina is from Nagoya and would spend her school holidays being a super GFE hooker.
So guess where Hanami is from? She's from Nagoya as well. In a world of 8 billion people, I just so happen to bang two happy hookers from Nagoya and they both work day jobs taking care of small kids. What are the chances? I had a laugh. Then the God of Pussy clapped back, because 3 days later, Aina lands in NYC. WTF.
This is a sign from God that he wants me to bang the other happy hooking nursery school teacher from Nagoya. This must be fate. There must be a comparison review. You see, I'm on a mission from God.
Aina has done multiple trips to New York now. Her past reviews paint her as a wolf in sheep's clothing. This is very true. She is a skilled service queen that does a slow burn routine to you.
The shower started with a body to body P2 P session that transition to a longer than expected BBBJ. Back in the room, it was full body licking before she starts probing my ear. This must be a Nagoya special because Hanami did the same thing. The slow burn continued with a ball licking BJ before she continued the tease with more P2 P.
I'm diamond hard when she jumps on for slow CG. She knows how to ride. It's slow and it's wet. I'm on the verge of cumming but she doesn't let me cum. I get so heated that I flip her on the bed and start railing her with my diamond head.
They say a guy only needs 4. 5 minutes to cum during sex. Well, Aina has been teasing me for 30 minutes now. I'm revenge banging away on Aina. She's moaning louder and louder. Our bodies are slamming together harder and harder. After I finally cum inside Aina, I started laughing. I don't know why I had to revenge fuck Aina. I think her slow burning routine brought out the savage in me. You better believe that I told her to do V2 M me after I pulled out. That is a Nagoya specialty as well.
So which nursery school happy hooker is better? They both have different vibes. Hanami made me slow jam fuck her. Aina made it animal style. As a sexual deviant, I really like going animal style more. She's going to be on the move soon because she needs to Aina animal style bang 2 more states before going back to Nagoya.
BTW: I was hoping to invite Ash to the 3 P but she left without letting me goodbye bang her. She'll be back in 6 months. My next mission from God will be to make the 3 P happy or at least have her watch.
-
10-02-26 19:42 #27129Senior Member

Posts: 4099LOL! How did you know? Did you hack my bang list? Who should I bang next?
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I wanted these titties but they ran away after 1 day Moa Ussui [urll]https://www.pleasure-palace.club/moausui[/url]
-
10-02-26 14:04 #27128Senior Member

Posts: 4756Hano was a good tight pussy. A little bit of Bush. Was able to take a D from some big dicks too.
Don't know the Baby X korean girls but I guess they are all younger if they have Baby in their name.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 13:09 #27127Senior Member

Posts: 2759NYSE Hano
I see NYSE has Hano. She is very skinny, petite, small naturals, young. Cheerful easy going attitude, a bit sassy and playful. Would repeat.
NYSE Hano - 20s, very skinny, white skin, small naturals, maybe 5'3", good pussy, lots of tongue play, playful, sassy, decent skills, enjoys sucking cock, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. All natural appeal, young vibe.
https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25226 NYSE Hano
PKR Peach
Also, it seems like Peach is back at PKR. I rate her similar level of Looks to Etsuko / Yuki. Kgirl style of service, good English and enjoys sex.
Attached are 2 ads and 2 lookalikes for NYSE Hano. They give a good idea of her skinny body type. Last is a lookalike for PKR Peach. It is a car model and shows Peach's body type, but Peach is hotter imo.
Originally Posted by Download X
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 07:51 #27126Senior Member

Posts: 4756What about Naomi MK. Looks like she got tits too.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Aren't you supposed to see the teacher or something?
-
10-01-26 21:00 #27125Senior Member

Posts: 4099Maya NYSE - A succulent Japanese meal
Maya is a 5'4 full bodied Japanese girl with big fat floppy DD natural titties. Some of you perverts might consider her chubby, but I think she carries herself well. Fear not, there are no folds. If she drops 10 to 15 pounds, she would be the hottest thing on 2 feet. I do like succulent chubby girls so I went to check her out. She's good. There is a reason why she is in NYSE room5. Her English and GFE skills are her other positives.
I went in hoping to reenact a JAC scene where the dude bangs the big tittie JGirl on the bed. Her tits are flying everywhere, so the dude grabs both her arms and pulls them towards her hips, as he slams into her. Yup. I'm a weirdo. May all your big tittie JGirl JAV fantasies come true!
-
10-01-26 13:12 #27124Regular Member

Posts: 18I guess posts here are like saying Beetlejuice. She just popped back up at MK. Ready for our pops back up her.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:34 #27123Senior Member

Posts: 238The Japanese are almost always a yes, typically +100/+200. The non-Japanese at RS8 are very likely a no. You should try to confirm, but at least once there I got a very vague answer.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
You should try to confirm.
PPC is also good for this as every ad tells you whether it's allowed.
-
09-30-26 15:03 #27122Senior Member

Posts: 837Hey gents. In a couple of weeks, I will have an 8-hour layover at JFK airport between flights. Figured I may as well have some fun. I figure I can take Uber Air or the AirTrain into Manhattan for some fun. Which org would you recommend for ease of vetting / verification? OC, since I am in this forum, BBFS / CIP is a must for me. I prefer the younger spinners. RS8 seems like it is a good option, as is shisanyi1818. Is BBFS assumed at these or do you specify with the booker / girl once at local.
-
09-30-26 13:25 #27121Senior Member

Posts: 1404Pretty much all the J-girls do BBFS.
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 09:52 #27120Senior Member

Posts: 4099Arisa has been here before. Not excited enough to work on tracing her atm.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Lux NYSE TER number traces back here: https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/12008.
It's too bad that Rena didn't have any patience. MK does have a good bunch of value bang JGirls at $360/ hr. Miru maybe too tiny for me. Last call on Mitsuki today. Maybe I'll go bang a teacher.
Marina goodbye bang is a must. Lining it up for Friday. I'm banging JGirls everyday now.
Maya is asking $100/200 for her Jigglypuff JPussy. She also must have went to the same Russian school as Mua NYSE and Rino NYSE.
Cocomi is not new? Those tits on that pencil skirt has me thinking that $450 might be worth it.












Reply With Quote





