Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 27126
-
Today 07:51 #27126Senior Member

Posts: 4754What about Naomi MK. Looks like she got tits too.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Aren't you supposed to see the teacher or something?
-
Yesterday 21:00 #27125Senior Member

Posts: 4095Maya NYSE - A succulent Japanese meal
Maya is a 5'4 full bodied Japanese girl with big fat floppy DD natural titties. Some of you perverts might consider her chubby, but I think she carries herself well. Fear not, there are no folds. If she drops 10 to 15 pounds, she would be the hottest thing on 2 feet. I do like succulent chubby girls so I went to check her out. She's good. There is a reason why she is in NYSE room5. Her English and GFE skills are her other positives.
I went in hoping to reenact a JAC scene where the dude bangs the big tittie JGirl on the bed. Her tits are flying everywhere, so the dude grabs both her arms and pulls them towards her hips, as he slams into her. Yup. I'm a weirdo. May all your big tittie JGirl JAV fantasies come true!
-
Yesterday 13:12 #27124Regular Member

Posts: 18I guess posts here are like saying Beetlejuice. She just popped back up at MK. Ready for our pops back up her.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 15:34 #27123Senior Member

Posts: 238The Japanese are almost always a yes, typically +100/+200. The non-Japanese at RS8 are very likely a no. You should try to confirm, but at least once there I got a very vague answer.
Originally Posted by SfoDavid67
[View Original Post]
You should try to confirm.
PPC is also good for this as every ad tells you whether it's allowed.
-
09-30-26 15:03 #27122Senior Member

Posts: 837Hey gents. In a couple of weeks, I will have an 8-hour layover at JFK airport between flights. Figured I may as well have some fun. I figure I can take Uber Air or the AirTrain into Manhattan for some fun. Which org would you recommend for ease of vetting / verification? OC, since I am in this forum, BBFS / CIP is a must for me. I prefer the younger spinners. RS8 seems like it is a good option, as is shisanyi1818. Is BBFS assumed at these or do you specify with the booker / girl once at local.
-
09-30-26 13:25 #27121Senior Member

Posts: 1403Pretty much all the J-girls do BBFS.
Originally Posted by CumSquat
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 09:52 #27120Senior Member

Posts: 4095Arisa has been here before. Not excited enough to work on tracing her atm.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Lux NYSE TER number traces back here: https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/12008.
It's too bad that Rena didn't have any patience. MK does have a good bunch of value bang JGirls at $360/ hr. Miru maybe too tiny for me. Last call on Mitsuki today. Maybe I'll go bang a teacher.
Marina goodbye bang is a must. Lining it up for Friday. I'm banging JGirls everyday now.
Maya is asking $100/200 for her Jigglypuff JPussy. She also must have went to the same Russian school as Mua NYSE and Rino NYSE.
Cocomi is not new? Those tits on that pencil skirt has me thinking that $450 might be worth it.
-
09-30-26 08:45 #27119Senior Member

Posts: 4754Tsukiji Pussies
Ena Sakurai PPC is new https://www.pleasure-palace.club/enasakurai.
Arisa R8 looks familiar. https://risingsun8.com/view/33880.
Lux SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33878 - another euromix, could be that hot spanish mix.
Rena was here before, she's a hot girl and slimmed down this time. She left for Flushing too quick.
There are a few good pussies in Manhattan but no one really super new but good returns so can't complain.
The wave of good fucks you know most of them already.
Hanami R8.
Miru MK is very cute. NBC usual and super cute, probably the cutest girl right now.
Maya I saw you fucked and she's in love with you apparently. #NBC not sure what the asking prices were actually.
Michi SE is very good also #NBC.
Toa PPC is bushy, I will pass but highly recommend by others.
Marina, no goodbye bang, very good pussy but will leave it in memory.
Natsu R8 and Rino SE will continue to get their repeat dicks.
Cocomi PPC is not new you turd. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 09:24 #27118Senior Member

Posts: 4095Tsukiji Weekly Forecast
I decided to get a $50 non HE in midtown instead on Sunday. There was a knot in my shoulder that was really bothering me. I feel like a new man now. Going to bang every day this week because I found some money that I stashed away in an online bank.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
I find myself in another Hot Trio situation at RS8:
Marina from Tokyo for best happy feelings bangs. She's leaving at the end of this week and I need to give her a good goodbye bang.
Natsu from Osaka for best body bangs. I'm inviting her over to Thanksgiving to meet mom!
Hanami from Nagoya for best service bangs. She's so hot with her hair down and some makeup.
Was Rena MK here before? I need to visit MK again before Ash leaves for China.
Rino is only here for a month so I taking her for weekly bangbus rides.
-
09-28-26 07:22 #27117Senior Member

Posts: 4754Rain or shine, there's always time for a hooker to cum in.
I fucked both days and I gamble both days. Took in an extra thousand on a shitty weekend and cum twice is a good weekend.
Cocomi looks familiar. It's about time they get some qualify new J girls.
Rena MK tallest hot pussy.
Miru MK smallest hot pussy.
Maya SE biggest tits hot pussy.
Rino SE hottest exotic experience (is Anime porn exotic?
Natsu R8 - best at R8 now. Maybe you like Hanami better Seika is a filter pic.
Ivy is Jasper the Ghost skin with a lot of good reviews.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 22:29 #27116Senior Member

Posts: 202BBFS J girls
Are there really so many BBFS j-girls in NYC?
Here in LA they're almost all k-girls that do that.
-
09-27-26 13:32 #27115Senior Member

Posts: 4095Tsukiji Rainy Wet Weekend Continues
I have to admit that I went out to bang yesterday. A little rain never bothered me. But it's pretty crappy today so I dunno.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
I had a weird epiphany yesterday. I told Hanami RS8 that she was the second day care teacher that I have banged then Aino shows up. What are the chances? Is God trying to tell me something? Or have I smoked too much pot?
Cocomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/cocomi - I have the urge to eat some Cocomi curry. Too bad she's not here until tomorrow.
-
09-25-26 23:17 #27114Senior Member

Posts: 4095Tsukiji Rainy Wet Weekend
It's going to be a shitty weekend with the strong rain storm coming in. I hope the JGirls appreciate you perverts for braving the downpour to go see them. The following girls picked the wrong weekend to start in NYC.
Miru MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - looks like a generic JGirl. She is going to need to work extra hard with the competition in MK.
Aina NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33833 - teacher Aina is back! Another hot service queen. Too bad you can't combine with Hanami RS8 for the hot for teacher duo.
Maya NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33834 - E-cups? This may require hands on investigation.
Seika RS8 https://risingsun8.com/view/33823 - seems like a bunch of AI pics.
-
09-24-26 11:28 #27113Senior Member

Posts: 4095Tsukiji Suprise
The web site is intermittent again. Best work on those WAF rules.
Surprise #1 - Mayu NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33794 - Mayu is still hanging in there? There's been no reviews.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Surprise #2 - Chole/Rio/Hottie https://mimi10086.com/view/38156 - this is not a NY web site. No idea if Rio and her tits are back and hanging out in Miami.
Rena MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ - Rena looks like really wholesome fun for $380. I wonder how flexible she is.
Kotomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kotomi - Kotomi is back. I have never seen her. Someone please load up the video and let us know if she is any good.
Mio NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33809 - looks like a lolli.
-
09-24-26 01:47 #27112Senior Member

Posts: 4095Hanami RS8 - For relaxing times, make it Hanami time.
It has been feast or famine for JGirls recently. With the recent shipment of top tier JGirls, I have been hitting the bottle hard; banging 6 different JGirls in the past 7 days. I can't stop. I won't stop. When I saw Hanami's photos, I knew that I had to hit it. It's an interesting photo set. Some pictures make her look like a high class mature call girl. Some pictures make her look like a brat looking to make some extra money to buy a new Dior bag. Which one is she going to be? Let's spin the wheel.
Holy shit. She turned out to be a top tier Geisha service queen. Does that sound racist? I don't know how else to describe it. She's here to serve. She wants to do all the work. She wants to please you. She wants to lick you where you haven't been licked before. She's Rino NYSE service level in a more conservative lens. Yes. That is the service level comparison. It's even more funny because Hanami used to work as a nursery school teacher for 2 to 3 year old kids. At 5'6, she used her body to dominate as the captain of the Kendo team in junior high and high school. The girl has power in her shoulders and her long model legs.
Hanami started the shower with a nice soapy f2 f body rub. Then she slid my D between her thighs for p2 p, while not saying a word and just smiling. I was rock hard and ready to risk $200 right there to bang her in the shower. After a few vigorous pumps, she drops to her knees and starts jerking me while still smiling. She's a tease. She slowly starts licking the head while maintaining eye contact. When she finally does puts it in her mouth, she does a snake action BJ, where you feel her tongue wrapping around the underside of your cock. It wasn't like the typical JGirl 3 blow suck and run. This girl has experience.
Back in the room, I'm laying on the bed while she's jamming her tongue in my mouth. WTF. I'm supposed to be driving. She's holding my head and licks the side of my neck. She nibbles on my ear and blows in it. She's back to forcing her tongue back into my mouth. Then she's back to teasing me. Just licking and sucking all over my body and legs.
How was her pussy? Smooth BPP. How tight was she? Tighter and more responsive than Saki NYSE. She wrapped her arms and legs around me for a slow bang. Words of encouragement and kimochi came out when she wasn't kissing and licking my neck. When I couldn't take it any longer, I locked her legs up in M position and went to pound town before cumming deep inside her. Afterwards she asked me to sit up before she started to tongue tease me again with a slow V2 M that was all tongue, before going all in on deep sucks. This is the Hanami experience.
The girl that I wanted to meet, was the girl in photo wearing the black sleeveless dress smoking the hooka. Is that the girl in RS8 room4? Yes, Hanami can be that girl when she want to be. The photo was taken in January of this year when she was vacationing in Malaysia. She glammed herself up with makeup and a filter in that photo. The essence of that girl is in the room. Because I am a fearless idiot, I loaded up the hooka picture on my phone and asked her if the photo was her. She let her hair down, fluffed it to the side of her shoulders and said that she'll wear the black dress if I come visit her in Nagoya. FML. This one is good.










Reply With Quote




