Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 8015
-
10-08-26 00:57 #8000Senior Member

Posts: 42Idk about this one
This one is weird as I've seen her multiple times and no issues. Saw this today which was crazy I was thinking of seeing her tonight but a part of that post made me refrain. Maybe someone will figure it out and share for us.
Originally Posted by BigPussySal
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-26 20:59 #7999Senior Member

Posts: 1168Diamond
I'm sure my fellow Birmingham mongers have seen this by now. Thoughts??
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...v/482513223108
BPS.
-
10-07-26 19:39 #7998Senior Member

Posts: 94Same Lele from older reports
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...l/030286515762
Hello,
Is this the same girl from years ago reports? I wouldn't mind seeing her.
Thank you.
-
10-07-26 12:00 #7997Senior Member

Posts: 101Does anyone know Autumn? Pic included
This lady is moving to my town (Asheville NC). Looks like she's from your neck of the woods, but I can't find any info or reviews about her. Do any of you fine folks have any details you coud share about her?
-
10-06-26 01:31 #7996Senior Member

Posts: 76Oh she digs it and then some.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-26 11:14 #7995Senior Member

Posts: 1710One thing to know about her when you book an appointment it's definitely necessary to mention that you don't want to see her if she is having her period. She booked an appointment with me and when I showed up she failed to mention anything about being on her period until we were naked and in the bed it made for a very unpleasant experience lots of odor that I didn't appreciate plus to me it's just unsanitary to be with a woman when she's having her monthly cycle. I know not everyone feels that way but that's just my own personal preference so something to consider if you book her be sure to mention that you don't want to see her if she's having her period if that matters to you. MJ.
Originally Posted by Bigboi50
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 21:03 #7994Senior Member

Posts: 1710I got the strong impression with her that while of course she's in the biz to make money but that she also really digs it. She's definitely not a clock watcher after my time was up she was really in no hurry to get me out the door. MJ.
Originally Posted by Bladz
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 16:01 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 76I refer to her as "Grippy". As in east to grip ahold of when railing her. I've used her a few times and always had great results. Very open menu, has not said no to me yet. And communication is not the best but better than some out there. She is also very open to MMF.
Originally Posted by MammieJammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-26 07:49 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 155Unless she's went downhill sum I viewed her as a MILF I'd see in Publix she was fun.
Originally Posted by MGMGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
10-03-26 18:38 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 1710Diamond
https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/248891919956
Had a good visit with Diamond. Her communication was okay but not great. The visit overall was good she had a nice accommodating menu. She is a fairly thick girl so if that's not your thing then it's not your thing I wouldn't say BBW but she's a chunky chick. Very flexible and we had a great time I took advantage of one of her daily specials. She was very pleasant to be with and I would see her again. MJ.
-
10-02-26 17:43 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 249Lmao thanks man.
Originally Posted by HandyMan502
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 13:50 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 1710Handy I laughed so hard I almost pissed myself! MJ.
Originally Posted by HandyMan502
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 07:11 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 60https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/214475567 Damn, you want me to fill up your tank and go out there and fuck her for you too?! Obviously pics are fake, but she's a hot Latina.
Originally Posted by PapaShango
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 18:51 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 249Op could've posted number and link and be more specific. Got us acting like detectives trying to find who he's talking about. Come on now, it's kinda ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Cavaliers
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 12:43 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 40Dm
You have DM.
Originally Posted by HandyMan502
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





