High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1778 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26632

    SlimSexy, Candy, Bday

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...6/420564983830

    I have no problem spending with this girl. She's young, fit, the girl in the photos, and crazy sexy. DT skills are impressive and the cfs gets intense. I have 5 in regular rotation, and will sometimes branch out for new talent.

    1. UTR, 2. Sophie, 3. Candy, 4. Sinn, 5. Erin.

    No particular ranking, just a list of names that I rotate between. Back to the review:

    Comms are usually better than most. Upon arrival, if she isn't meeting me at the door in leggings and a crop top or sweats to peel off, she's propped the door open and I'm greeted by a hot black spinner lying on her stomach in sexy lingerie and full display. The sight of her on the bed is foreplay enough. I think I've read others have had weird experiences, so YMMV. I've seen her maybe 4 or 6 times now and never regretted the investment. I will repeat time and time again.

    AR.

  2. #26631

    Sinn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/753805795140

    Sent a text yesterday morning and she replied in a timely manner. Asked a few common questions, location, donation, menu. All seemed good. Arranged a time and we were set. I had a bit of a drive and showed up 12 min early. Sent her a text letting her know I was there. I waited and she finally replied 15 min after our appointment time. "Sorry. I just saw your text. Are you still here?" I told her that I was but I was just about to leave. "Let me brush my teeth. I will be ready then". Then she asked where I was parked. To which I told her "I was close". Told me what door to come in and asked for a couple more minutes. So I did. Went to the room she have me. Knocked a couple times before she answered. She opened the door wearing just a bra. Told me to come in and turned quickly and told me to follow. The look on her face was like a puppy that just shit on the floor. I looked around and you could tell she lived at this hotel room. It was a mess. I then told her that I was good and I was leaving. There were also a couple people wandering a car outside that were watching me. When I left, she said "OK". I had a function to go to after this meeting, so I just left. She then texted back asking what the problem was, I said that she clearly wasn't ready, looked unwilling and unenthusiastic. She apologized and said she was having a bad day. Offered a discount and the wrong head took over. I went back, and directly to her room. She was now atleast wearing underwear and a bra. Had her hair brushed. She still wasn't looking happy to be there. We went to her room, and got ready. Asked what was off the table, and everything was good. No kissing, so some mutual rubbing and kissing on her tits. I laid down and she started to grind on me. Then asked If I had a condom. I of course did not. She then spent a minute digging everywhere looking for one. Unsuccessfully finding one she says "I give real good head. Is that OK?" Sure. She went to task and that was ok. It accomplished her task. She then went to grab a towel and came back with toilet paper. That clearly didn't work leaving pieces of toilet paper all over my dick. So I just used water and took the pieces off. I was done with this shit show. Asked what she wanted for that performance and it was $. We agreed to pay with Venmo, and when I asked for her info, she didn't know it. Had to search and call someone to get that info. I paid and left. What a disappointment. She was cute and petite as her pictures show. Just not a good day for her apparently.

  3. #26630

    Julia

    Anyone had any luck or toftt with Julia? I always assumed TGTBT and just using it to sell OF based on the pics, but she has a Tryst ad and a pretty active OF and seems to actually be in the area. I've reached out to no response so far so guessing another time waste but figured I'd ask. Guessing if she was legit with how bare GR is there would be a lot of noise about her LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/601629016600

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetlikehoney25

  4. #26629

    Erin Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanosForPres  [View Original Post]
    Recently set up a date, agreed to services (I don't meet without those arrangements), then connected with EE after typical delays. Nice massage, but short. Nice BBBJ, but short. Brief discussion about previous service and agreements, but she insisted on the cover and the mood was gone. Left the gauntlet at home so no snap, but I won't be back. Hot lady, as everyone reports she could be the best around, but too hit or miss. YMMV, and to each their own. Back to the great north.
    Hot, could be amazing, many screws loose, unreliable and YMMV. Reading your post it sounded like BBFS was discussed, which is surprising because she gets on her soap box about never speaking of services. Probably needed money, got it, and changed what you paid for. Very common for her.

  5. #26628

    Tahlia Totes

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangle17  [View Original Post]
    The bushy beavered tattoo nympho from OKC canceled on her trip but didn't send back the deposits. So if she comes back, beware. Got snotty about the refund request and acted like she didn't have to be alerted to it and she knew who she had to refund. A month plus later and no refund and non responsive to texts.
    She didn't see anyone or didn't see you? Are you referring to yourself or have you spoken to others? I won't defend her at all, I never sent a deposit and she sent me some videos. The Bush was a distraction for sure. She kept saying she was attending some event in GR and had limited appts and filled them so I didn't bother messing with her further.

    If this is true what a shady ****. It is also crazy to me how little money needs to be involved for an escort to just ghost. Rather than actually do their job they will take any handout and cut off potentially thousands more.

  6. #26627

    You broke a golden rule

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangle17  [View Original Post]
    The bushy beavered tattoo nympho from OKC canceled on her trip but didn't send back the deposits. So if she comes back, beware. Got snotty about the refund request and acted like she didn't have to be alerted to it and she knew who she had to refund. A month plus later and no refund and non responsive to texts.
    Sorry this happened, but why did you send a deposit?

  7. #26626

    Erin Elise

    Recently set up a date, agreed to services (I don't meet without those arrangements), then connected with EE after typical delays. Nice massage, but short. Nice BBBJ, but short. Brief discussion about previous service and agreements, but she insisted on the cover and the mood was gone. Left the gauntlet at home so no snap, but I won't be back. Hot lady, as everyone reports she could be the best around, but too hit or miss. YMMV, and to each their own. Back to the great north.

  8. #26625

    Can concur

    Her skills are top notch. She has teeth, cute smile when she does, but you'll never feel them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.

  9. #26624

    Tahlia Totes

    The bushy beavered tattoo nympho from OKC canceled on her trip but didn't send back the deposits. So if she comes back, beware. Got snotty about the refund request and acted like she didn't have to be alerted to it and she knew who she had to refund. A month plus later and no refund and non responsive to texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    This site has been difficult so I'll save the links and trust that people can find out who it is I'm talking about.

    I've gone away from parlors because the door fee + minimum tip BS is total BS and I don't need an expensive fully clothed handjob.

    Hits.

    Jezebel the South African black queen. Nicest incall in the city and still affordable for $150 hh. Nice go to and if not your atf a good option.

    Granny Cookie. Was in for a quickie and she is no looker but she can ride ok. $70 ss and found out she isn't on the needle but is affiliated with crack so I won't be back. She seemed nice so if non needle drug use is ok for you then have at it.

    Jenn the skinny one. I had said she's scatterbrained and also think maybe she hits the pipe too, though she would deny. I have no proof but it would explain a lot. Tiny woman who is fun paid $120 ss doesn't rush you out. I'd rather take her cowgirl and doggy than BJ I haven't found it the best in GR although others have.

    Chanel. She's a hot dirty blonde who posts sometimes on stg and has a tryst ad. She was probably hot AF 5 years ago and still looks good compared to most others. Had an amazing time paid $150 ss wasn't rushed and want to see her again. Was very impressed with HJ DATY BBBJ FS wasn't a huge fan of how she kissed but made up for it in every other area of my interest.

    Riley. Kind of sad to report on this but last visit was probably my last. She's definitely a sex machine and gets wet but she smokes a lot of pot and she did have an odor between the legs. She certainly is a fun fuck but she isn't one I want to see again based on others.

    Misses.

    I never got to see that bushy beaver tattoo nympho who visited from OKC due to schedules not aligning. Haven't seen a review either but if she comes back someone hopefully can share if she's worth it or not.

    Erin Elise. Hard to tell if the recent positive reviews of her are legit or not so I'll just say YMMV. Last time we had something planned she ghosted me and haven't gotten a reply back. What's weird is there's no let me make it up to you bit either.

    I'm sure she still reads posts but I did refer a few people to CJ so maybe she can give one of you a discount the next time you pay her crazy prices LOL.

  10. #26623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.
    Give CJ a try. She will hurt you if you're not careful when she mounts your face. And a real squirter.

  11. #26622

    DATY Crysta

    Give Crysta from Lansing a try. She is covered everything but clean in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.

  12. #26621
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    As in, she has no teeth? Or her teeth don't scrape you?
    She has teeth LOL, no scraping. Like her tongue is an octopus tentacle.

  13. #26620

    Sinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    What are rates and are the pics her or similar?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/010874475484

    $. 5 ss $. 75 hhr.

    Yes her pics on her post is pretty accurate.

  14. #26619
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.
    As in, she has no teeth? Or her teeth don't scrape you?

  15. #26618

    Face sitting

    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape