Thread: Jacksonville
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 4119
-
10-01-26 19:27 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 455[Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
STG and Tryst.
-
10-01-26 16:46 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 1014Do a search for Olivia or Queen on the site. She looks a lot older in person than she does in the photos so keep that in mind.
Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 16:40 #4117Senior Member

Posts: 1014Decent BBBJ with CIM. Responsiveness is hit or miss.
Originally Posted by DanJones386
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 14:27 #4116Senior Member

Posts: 307Olivia
And photos or link to her? Going to make the drive this weekend to get a gum job as it's been years.
Originally Posted by CoverMan1987
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 10:52 #4115Senior Member

Posts: 317Whisper
I found this STG.
Originally Posted by FranzB
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/797458461553
-
10-01-26 10:49 #4114Senior Member

Posts: 221Whisper
A link would be helpful.
Originally Posted by JustAskHer
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 07:12 #4113Senior Member

Posts: 336At those rates she better be
Oof. That there is impressive for someone on STG.
Originally Posted by JustAskHer
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:25 #4112Senior Member

Posts: 57How good?
Is this one legit? How good is she?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/691929368807
-
09-27-26 19:51 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 455Whisper
She is the best thing around! I've been doing this hobby for awhile and just run to see her! BBBJ covered FS, very beautiful young enthusiastic performer and I'll definitely see her again. Top 3 in the last 5 years.
-
09-23-26 15:03 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 32Candy gumjob
I'm not upset at all bro and I gave him the link to Candy's ad so you response really wasn't needed I'm sure he clicked the link and read her ad and will choose if he wants to see her or not. Gum jobs are becoming popular and I was just letting him know (not you) who does gum jobs around here that I'm aware of.
Originally Posted by LieDetector
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-26 21:47 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 1014No need to be upset. I was just informing others since you didn't, and every provider does not do verification. To be clear verification is getting a photo of you, your name, and other things that might personally identify you in some way.
Originally Posted by SailorJ33
[View Original Post]
The most I get from most of them is "Are you a cop? Virtually nobody sees that as verification.
Those that don't mind sending the picture will contact her, and those that do mind will not contact her. It shouldn't really an issue since it saves everyone's time.
It's not much different than letting someone know if a provider requires a deposit. Those who are fine with it can do it, and those who don't send deposits can contact someone else.
-
09-21-26 18:28 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 32Thats your opinion bro every provider does some form of verification now most of them anyway, so really there's no way going around it if you want to see one. Candy's ad does say if you don't want to send a picture it would be extra not to I don't know how much extra so not really too bad of a screening process to me. I didn't care I sent one when I first started seeing her hell she deleted our whole conversation and my picture with it in front of me so that's that but every provider does their own thing for how they screen clients if they do at all.
Originally Posted by LieDetector
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 16:28 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 1014Strange
Cindy's pictures are being used with an ad for Olivia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/005655419634
-
09-20-26 13:41 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 1014Candy also wants photo verification. It's not a good idea with STG companions.
Originally Posted by SailorJ33
[View Original Post]
I wouldn't even like the idea with higher end companions that I know are less likely to be compromised /.
-
09-19-26 18:59 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 32Massages
Some providers give massages with the visit, just ask. I've had a few give me one when I ask with no extra cost. But up to you if you want a single provider or go to a shop.
Originally Posted by BoneGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





