Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Jacksonville

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 275 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 4121
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMayhem23  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Happy per this post. Walked in and was directed to Bayshore Blvd. Went to Bayshore and was met by CiCi. Hard to say how old she was, 40 at least but very smooth and slim ish.

    Raleigh and Faye are my usual go to but jville is a little closer for me now. Not a bad time. L1 with clothes off. Could explore all I wanted. I'd say more is def on the table as easily as this visit played out. My first time here so you all may already know this. I'll be back.
    Interesting I've never had any of the ladies mention any other sites before but I do remember seeing adds for that area a few years ago. Bayshore I assume it was Golden Healing?

    I've gotten l2 and l3 at happy from couple of the ladies there but it is definitely YMMV on the girl and they all know me there now. I've not met Cici before.

    I need to swing by there and check it out.

  2. #4120

    Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzyjoe  [View Original Post]
    House 30 m = 60,60 m = 80.

    30 m should be 60 but most want 80 but will take 60 if you start to get up to leave.

    60 m should be 80 expect her to ask 120+ if it's first time she's seen you. They will take 80 you just have to be firm.

    If you want top off extra 20, if you want kitty play hold firm at 120. She will ask for 200+.

    Rose and liberty have ads on skip. Happy doesn't advertise. Henderson used to advertise.

    My last time at Rose had cute provider, liberty middle age auntie, happy mostly younger cute and avg. I haven't been to Henderson yet.
    Checked out Happy per this post. Walked in and was directed to Bayshore Blvd. Went to Bayshore and was met by CiCi. Hard to say how old she was, 40 at least but very smooth and slim ish.

    Raleigh and Faye are my usual go to but jville is a little closer for me now. Not a bad time. L1 with clothes off. Could explore all I wanted. I'd say more is def on the table as easily as this visit played out. My first time here so you all may already know this. I'll be back.

  3. #4119
    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    A link would be helpful.
    [Deleted by Admin]

    STG and Tryst.

  4. #4118
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeralddragon6  [View Original Post]
    And photos or link to her? Going to make the drive this weekend to get a gum job as it's been years.
    Do a search for Olivia or Queen on the site. She looks a lot older in person than she does in the photos so keep that in mind.

  5. #4117
    Quote Originally Posted by DanJones386  [View Original Post]
    Is this one legit? How good is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/691929368807
    Decent BBBJ with CIM. Responsiveness is hit or miss.

  6. #4116

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by CoverMan1987  [View Original Post]
    Olivia is back in jville. Can't wait to get that gumjob again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/865066793501
    And photos or link to her? Going to make the drive this weekend to get a gum job as it's been years.

  7. #4115

    Whisper

    Quote Originally Posted by FranzB  [View Original Post]
    A link would be helpful.
    I found this STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...s/797458461553

  8. #4114

    Whisper

    A link would be helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskHer  [View Original Post]
    She is the best thing around! I've been doing this hobby for awhile and just run to see her! BBBJ covered FS, very beautiful young enthusiastic performer and I'll definitely see her again. Top 3 in the last 5 years.

  9. #4113

    At those rates she better be

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskHer  [View Original Post]
    She is the best thing around! I've been doing this hobby for awhile and just run to see her! BBBJ covered FS, very beautiful young enthusiastic performer and I'll definitely see her again. Top 3 in the last 5 years.
    Oof. That there is impressive for someone on STG.

  10. #4112

    How good?

    Is this one legit? How good is she?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/691929368807

  11. #4111

    Whisper

    She is the best thing around! I've been doing this hobby for awhile and just run to see her! BBBJ covered FS, very beautiful young enthusiastic performer and I'll definitely see her again. Top 3 in the last 5 years.

  12. #4110

    Candy gumjob

    Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector  [View Original Post]
    No need to be upset. I was just informing others since you didn't, and every provider does not do verification. To be clear verification is getting a photo of you, your name, and other things that might personally identify you in some way.

    The most I get from most of them is "Are you a cop? Virtually nobody sees that as verification.

    Those that don't mind sending the picture will contact her, and those that do mind will not contact her. It shouldn't really an issue since it saves everyone's time.

    It's not much different than letting someone know if a provider requires a deposit. Those who are fine with it can do it, and those who don't send deposits can contact someone else.
    I'm not upset at all bro and I gave him the link to Candy's ad so you response really wasn't needed I'm sure he clicked the link and read her ad and will choose if he wants to see her or not. Gum jobs are becoming popular and I was just letting him know (not you) who does gum jobs around here that I'm aware of.

  13. #4109
    Quote Originally Posted by SailorJ33  [View Original Post]
    Thats your opinion bro every provider does some form of verification now most of them anyway, so really there's no way going around it if you want to see one. Candy's ad does say if you don't want to send a picture it would be extra not to I don't know how much extra so not really too bad of a screening process to me. I didn't care I sent one when I first started seeing her hell she deleted our whole conversation and my picture with it in front of me so that's that but every provider does their own thing for how they screen clients if they do at all.
    No need to be upset. I was just informing others since you didn't, and every provider does not do verification. To be clear verification is getting a photo of you, your name, and other things that might personally identify you in some way.

    The most I get from most of them is "Are you a cop? Virtually nobody sees that as verification.

    Those that don't mind sending the picture will contact her, and those that do mind will not contact her. It shouldn't really an issue since it saves everyone's time.

    It's not much different than letting someone know if a provider requires a deposit. Those who are fine with it can do it, and those who don't send deposits can contact someone else.

  14. #4108
    Quote Originally Posted by LieDetector  [View Original Post]
    Candy also wants photo verification. It's not a good idea with STG companions.

    I wouldn't even like the idea with higher end companions that I know are less likely to be compromised /.
    Thats your opinion bro every provider does some form of verification now most of them anyway, so really there's no way going around it if you want to see one. Candy's ad does say if you don't want to send a picture it would be extra not to I don't know how much extra so not really too bad of a screening process to me. I didn't care I sent one when I first started seeing her hell she deleted our whole conversation and my picture with it in front of me so that's that but every provider does their own thing for how they screen clients if they do at all.

  15. #4107

    Strange

    Cindy's pictures are being used with an ad for Olivia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/005655419634

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 275 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape