Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 251 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3762

    My screw up

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I know 2 girls that don't post or advertise that will be in greenville Mon. They are in there 20's and want to have some fun. If your got some post under your belt I will give you there # and you can contact them. I don't have the time to answer questions, that's what there are for. FYI these girls are not cheap or druggies and they are all about business, just heads up.
    Sorry for all you guys that tried to reach these girls, I gave you a number ending in 1080 and that was an old # all the rest of the numbers are the same except it should be 1090. I apologize again and she will be in greenville tonight but not sure on location. Please don't be hard on me just trying to help both sides out.

  2. #3761

    Paige

    Texted Paige to see if I get a response, nothing yet. Hope you guys are creaming her tight little pussy.

  3. #3760

    Monday the 5th

    I know 2 girls that don't post or advertise that will be in greenville Mon. They are in there 20's and want to have some fun. If your got some post under your belt I will give you there # and you can contact them. I don't have the time to answer questions, that's what there are for. FYI these girls are not cheap or druggies and they are all about business, just heads up.

  4. #3759

    Utr

    I'm looking for the same too, if I find one I will share her info with her permission.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnutt2478  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for a sane, not drugged out UTR woman who's available for a new regular to add. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #3758

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickSC  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the same thing.
    Check your DM's.

  6. #3757

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnutt2478  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for a sane, not drugged out UTR woman who's available for a new regular to add. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Looking for the same thing.

  7. #3756

    Can anyone recommend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnutt2478  [View Original Post]
    Just looking for a sane, not drugged out UTR woman who's available for a new regular to add. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey check your INBOX. I sent you a DM.

  8. #3755

    Can anyone recommend?

    Just looking for a sane, not drugged out UTR woman who's available for a new regular to add. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  9. #3754
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, but I do post here and there.

    I've been back on the SA bandwagon and I must say, it's not thaaaat bad. I'm having luck at least with a few of them. The numbers. Allowances seem to be ridiculous for the most part, but their are some around the 2 or even 1. 5 range. Anyway, my issue is my burner number keeps getting flagged for too many messages. This has been super annoying. It's a Google Voice number.

    What alternatives are you all using? How do you keep the burner situation figured out?
    Get a cheap prepay Walmart phone, tracfone or similar. 1,000 text cards are cheap and subsidized android phones as low as $20.

  10. #3753

    More of a rant than a review. And a question

    Long time lurker, but I do post here and there.

    I've been back on the SA bandwagon and I must say, it's not thaaaat bad. I'm having luck at least with a few of them. The numbers. Allowances seem to be ridiculous for the most part, but their are some around the 2 or even 1. 5 range. Anyway, my issue is my burner number keeps getting flagged for too many messages. This has been super annoying. It's a Google Voice number.

    What alternatives are you all using? How do you keep the burner situation figured out?

  11. #3752

    Jull

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Thick little world class dick sucker.
    I would love to meet her!!

  12. #3751

    Jill

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Who do you mean?
    Thick little world class dick sucker.

  13. #3750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Who?

    Who do you mean?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Is anybody talk to her lately? It's probably been two months since I heard from her.

  14. #3749

    Crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby01  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a few times then she disappeared. Last time I saw her she said she's going through a divorce. Anyone seen her lately?
    Is anybody talk to her lately? It's probably been two months since I heard from her.

  15. 09-20-26 00:03

    Reason
    wrong forum

  16. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by RongBipper19  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone actually got anywhere with Paige? I never got one response.
    Texted her few weeks ago and asked if she was available again. Replied yes. Sent me recent photos too. Told her I'd make appointment next day. Then crickets to all texts. Maybe she changed her mind.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 251 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape