Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 251 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 3759
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3714

    Phishy

    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about this chick? She texted me out of the blue, and I can't find any messages to her or a profile pic that's similar. I even reversed images searched her pics & phone number, nothing comes up. She's talking the talk. Just looking for info, to see if she's worth taking one for the team.
    So a woman who looks like that, texts you out of the blue, and you can find no record you ever corresponded in any place (SA, SB, etc.) with her?

    I get these all the time. They're 'pig butcher' scams. They act like you've met and even suggest a how / when ("I stopped you to ask directions and we exchanged numbers. ") Now I'm old and dotty. But I would not forget someone who looked like that to whom I gave my number. That's my take. Though usually the pics I get are of an attractive Asian. Guess they think we all have 'yellow fever!

  2. #3713
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhavy330  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about this chick? She texted me out of the blue, and I can't find any messages to her or a profile pic that's similar. I even reversed images searched her pics & phone number, nothing comes up. She's talking the talk. Just looking for info, to see if she's worth taking one for the team.
    Did she comment on how she got your number? The picture looks promising. The boobs look enticing. I'd take a spin at that. Let us know what you find out.

  3. #3712

    Mira?

    Does anybody know anything about this chick? She texted me out of the blue, and I can't find any messages to her or a profile pic that's similar. I even reversed images searched her pics & phone number, nothing comes up. She's talking the talk. Just looking for info, to see if she's worth taking one for the team.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2596.jpg‎  

  4. #3711

    UTR Jill

    Saw her a few times then she disappeared. Last time I saw her she said she's going through a divorce. Anyone seen her lately?

  5. #3710

    Feedback on the SB profile

    Hi pals, could you please share your feedback on the profile below?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-497758a987cb

    She lives in Greenville, SC, and is asking for $500 per meet (PPM). Has anyone interacted with her or have any feedback?

  6. #3709

    Sweetpea

    I know when I used to visit Greenville, I would see a great lady, sweetpea, She disappeared and I was wondering if anybody knew what happened and if she is still there.

  7. #3708

    Jill

    Hey guys, my last chance to see Jill is today or tomorrow. She was one of my atf's and I would very much love to see her while in town if someone would please share her number! Thanks.

  8. #3707
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Clear out some messages your inbox is full.
    Sorry about that, just cleared it out. Thanks for letting me know.

  9. #3706
    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen, hope you all are doing well and having fun! I am back in town after moving to Indiana. Does anyone have current numbers for either Jill or Aly? I'd like to see them both while I'm here this week. Or any other UTR's to share would be greatly appreciated. If any of you ever travel to Indianapolis or Terre Haute, I can share my UTRs. I've got a smoking hot college girl and a single mom that allows everything (even anal). Just let me know guys, thanks!

    CDog.
    Clear out some messages your inbox is full.

  10. #3705

    UTR Jill in Simpsonville and Aly

    Hello gentlemen, hope you all are doing well and having fun! I am back in town after moving to Indiana. Does anyone have current numbers for either Jill or Aly? I'd like to see them both while I'm here this week. Or any other UTR's to share would be greatly appreciated. If any of you ever travel to Indianapolis or Terre Haute, I can share my UTRs. I've got a smoking hot college girl and a single mom that allows everything (even anal). Just let me know guys, thanks!

    CDog.

  11. #3704

    UTR Julie

    Last four digits of number 1501. Reached out to me said she had my number saved. I've not met her. It all sounds too good to be true. Anyone can verify. I know a fake UTR Julie was circulated a while back I don't want to walk into a bad situation.

  12. #3703
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljs3828  [View Original Post]
    Former senior member but had to get a new user name and email. Looking for a legit safe UTR. Anyone have Aly on Grove contact? DM for details on any provider you might want to trade info on.
    Hey There I sent you a DM. PLEASE reply.

  13. #3702

    Safe UTR needed

    Former senior member but had to get a new user name and email. Looking for a legit safe UTR. Anyone have Aly on Grove contact? DM for details on any provider you might want to trade info on.

  14. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernGent76  [View Original Post]
    Found her a while back on snap. She got sober from alcohol and got married. Living in an apartment in Simpsonville with her cats and husband. Doesn't look the same. Shaved her head and gained some weight. No longer interested in meeting guys in the hobby.
    Wow, thank you for the update. Good to hear she is sober now for her wellbeing and hoping her husband treats her well and she gets whatever it is she wants out of life. She was a great time indeed and wish her the best.

  15. #3700

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I miss her too, check into her location after the Coldbalt place and latest address is in Simpsonville in a gated community. Probably shacked up with a rich guy.
    Found her a while back on snap. She got sober from alcohol and got married. Living in an apartment in Simpsonville with her cats and husband. Doesn't look the same. Shaved her head and gained some weight. No longer interested in meeting guys in the hobby.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape