Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 3761
-
Yesterday 17:54 #3761Regular Member

Posts: 21Paige
Texted Paige to see if I get a response, nothing yet. Hope you guys are creaming her tight little pussy.
-
Yesterday 11:52 #3760Senior Member

Posts: 146Monday the 5th
I know 2 girls that don't post or advertise that will be in greenville Mon. They are in there 20's and want to have some fun. If your got some post under your belt I will give you there # and you can contact them. I don't have the time to answer questions, that's what there are for. FYI these girls are not cheap or druggies and they are all about business, just heads up.
-
09-28-26 23:04 #3759Senior Member

Posts: 50Utr
I'm looking for the same too, if I find one I will share her info with her permission.
Originally Posted by Wingnutt2478
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 14:05 #3758Senior Member

Posts: 148Agreed
Check your DM's.
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 21:21 #3757Senior Member

Posts: 533Agreed
Looking for the same thing.
Originally Posted by Wingnutt2478
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 14:37 #3756Senior Member

Posts: 148Can anyone recommend?
Hey check your INBOX. I sent you a DM.
Originally Posted by Wingnutt2478
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 14:01 #3755Regular Member
Can anyone recommend?
Just looking for a sane, not drugged out UTR woman who's available for a new regular to add. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
09-21-26 21:33 #3754Senior Member

Posts: 79Get a cheap prepay Walmart phone, tracfone or similar. 1,000 text cards are cheap and subsidized android phones as low as $20.
Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 15:26 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 51More of a rant than a review. And a question
Long time lurker, but I do post here and there.
I've been back on the SA bandwagon and I must say, it's not thaaaat bad. I'm having luck at least with a few of them. The numbers. Allowances seem to be ridiculous for the most part, but their are some around the 2 or even 1. 5 range. Anyway, my issue is my burner number keeps getting flagged for too many messages. This has been super annoying. It's a Google Voice number.
What alternatives are you all using? How do you keep the burner situation figured out?
-
09-21-26 09:00 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 533Jull
I would love to meet her!!
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 07:23 #3751Senior Member

Posts: 870Jill
Thick little world class dick sucker.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-26 06:09 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 1205Who?
Who do you mean?
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 08:26 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 870Crickets
Is anybody talk to her lately? It's probably been two months since I heard from her.
Originally Posted by Shelby01
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-26 00:03
Senior Member
- Reason
- wrong forum
-
09-08-26 17:58 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 258Texted her few weeks ago and asked if she was available again. Replied yes. Sent me recent photos too. Told her I'd make appointment next day. Then crickets to all texts. Maybe she changed her mind.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-26 08:36 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 79I got a text from her saying she was available but it read more like a blast to her entire phone book. I replied to it but never got a response.
Originally Posted by RongBipper19
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





