Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 921 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13792
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox72  [View Original Post]
    Any reports on Lily at BP? Does Lily look just as good as her pics?
    Also if anyone has taken the trip to greece with her, can you dm what the fee is? Want to be sure to bring enough.

  2. #13791
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I'm suprised mia is good she's latina right? Do they do BBBJ and daty?
    No everything covered, but huge ass and trip greece was amazing.

    Being in the big room is also nice.

  3. #13790
    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.
    Any reports on Lily at BP? Does Lily look just as good as her pics?

  4. #13789

    Sayo at BP

    I saw Sayo the other day. I think she is gone now. She is early 20's. J girl. 5'2" maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. No ass. Spinner. Small perky A-cups. Definitely my body type that I like. The only thing I liked about our time together is that she was super tight. Probably one of the naturally tightest pussies I have ever experienced. Which it was hard not blow within 2 minutes of banging her.

    Otherwise, Sayo was very mechanical. She didn't show any interest in wanting to see me. Was not into the sesion at all. Was not interested in pleasing. Was essentially just laying there. Huge turn off. If she wasn't so tight I would not have been able to finish. YMMV.

    As I was leaving I saw Lily. Total smoke show and an absolute babe. She is definitely a 9/10 for looks. I wish I had a reason to return to the area to take a trip to Greece with her before she leaves.

  5. #13788

    Any new houses?

    I been to RL, orange, body health, nunhouse, 521, star. RL is a crap shoot, you got to just go, service standard depends on girl but I've seen some winners. Orange a total dump, and can hear other rooms, but has table shower. Same with body but their first room is spacious, and table shower room pretty good, 521 I kinda forgot but standard apartment got to wait in living room but rooms are fine. Star? LOL it's so dark and run down, but I have had some great times there, but more often than not I'll see the talent and leave if I don't like. There's a bunch of spots along archer but I don't think they have websites and old heads have already mentioned archer spa, ets.

    Haven't tried: BP, purple, the earth (looks like RL sister), yese, amanda, huanlegong (looks too expensive).

    I know all these spots are only as good as the girls who happen to visit, but can anyone share intel on my haven't tried or share any spot that gets decent talent.

  6. #13787
    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Not legit, a referral service.
    What do you mean? That they feed into existing houses?

  7. #13786
    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.

    Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.
    I'm suprised mia is good she's latina right? Do they do BBBJ and daty?

  8. #13785

    Nano

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.

    Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.
    I actually went and saw her today. Probably the best experience I had with any BP girl.

    Initially went to see Hiori from Nunhouse, made an appointment at 11:30. When I showed up, they said "she's busy" so I walked out and thought give Nano a try since she looked really cute.

    I walked in, asked for her, she saw me, grabbed me by my wrist with a big smile on her face and welcomed me. Amazing DFK AND BBBJ, and damn she can take good poundings. Started with doggy, then went into mush, basically folded her in half and pounded the crap out of her for a good 20-30 minutes.

    All other J girls have been pretty much meh with service and kindness but Nano was amazing. Def money well spent.

  9. #13784
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyrosk94  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nano? How's her DFK game? All BP girls have been pretty much a disappointment.
    She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.

    Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.

    Interested in lily hopefully she's good.

  10. #13783

    Nano

    Has anyone seen Nano? How's her DFK game? All BP girls have been pretty much a disappointment.

  11. #13782
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    She had said November previously, but haven't locked in the dates as of yet.

    She is a must see whenever she is in town. Her 3 hole switching with no wipe down in between is legendary, nasty shit that you only see in porn videos.
    Damn she sounds perfect.

  12. #13781
    Quote Originally Posted by Hericlb  [View Original Post]
    Charlie do you know if jenny three holes is going to come back soon to BP?

    Thanks.
    She had said November previously, but haven't locked in the dates as of yet.

    She is a must see whenever she is in town. Her 3 hole switching with no wipe down in between is legendary, nasty shit that you only see in porn videos.

  13. #13780

    Jenny?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Oct 1st.

    PRST-023.
    Charlie do you know if jenny three holes is going to come back soon to BP?

    Thanks.

  14. #13779
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try her out yet? She looks hot.
    Pictures of a Japanese girl named Akina from Vancouver: Fujiwara Miku Akina. Same girl. https://91babe.com/community/models/...5-f6f9082c7367.

  15. #13778
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoop  [View Original Post]
    I see these j-girls in current line-up: Sayo and Nano at BP and then Hirori and Mai at the nunhouse.

    Does anyone have any info or link for the JAV video for any of these J-girls (if any of them have any JAV video or not) ?

    PM is also ok.
    Oct 1st.

    PRST-023.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape