Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 13805
-
10-01-26 18:34 #13790Regular Member

Posts: 24Any reports on Lily at BP? Does Lily look just as good as her pics?
Originally Posted by IH634
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 17:49 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 513Sayo at BP
I saw Sayo the other day. I think she is gone now. She is early 20's. J girl. 5'2" maybe 100 lbs soaking wet. No ass. Spinner. Small perky A-cups. Definitely my body type that I like. The only thing I liked about our time together is that she was super tight. Probably one of the naturally tightest pussies I have ever experienced. Which it was hard not blow within 2 minutes of banging her.
Otherwise, Sayo was very mechanical. She didn't show any interest in wanting to see me. Was not into the sesion at all. Was not interested in pleasing. Was essentially just laying there. Huge turn off. If she wasn't so tight I would not have been able to finish. YMMV.
As I was leaving I saw Lily. Total smoke show and an absolute babe. She is definitely a 9/10 for looks. I wish I had a reason to return to the area to take a trip to Greece with her before she leaves.
-
10-01-26 10:09 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 262Any new houses?
I been to RL, orange, body health, nunhouse, 521, star. RL is a crap shoot, you got to just go, service standard depends on girl but I've seen some winners. Orange a total dump, and can hear other rooms, but has table shower. Same with body but their first room is spacious, and table shower room pretty good, 521 I kinda forgot but standard apartment got to wait in living room but rooms are fine. Star? LOL it's so dark and run down, but I have had some great times there, but more often than not I'll see the talent and leave if I don't like. There's a bunch of spots along archer but I don't think they have websites and old heads have already mentioned archer spa, ets.
Haven't tried: BP, purple, the earth (looks like RL sister), yese, amanda, huanlegong (looks too expensive).
I know all these spots are only as good as the girls who happen to visit, but can anyone share intel on my haven't tried or share any spot that gets decent talent.
-
10-01-26 09:40 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 262What do you mean? That they feed into existing houses?
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 09:26 #13786Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm suprised mia is good she's latina right? Do they do BBBJ and daty?
Originally Posted by IH634
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 22:34 #13785Regular Member

Posts: 23Nano
I actually went and saw her today. Probably the best experience I had with any BP girl.
Originally Posted by IH634
[View Original Post]
Initially went to see Hiori from Nunhouse, made an appointment at 11:30. When I showed up, they said "she's busy" so I walked out and thought give Nano a try since she looked really cute.
I walked in, asked for her, she saw me, grabbed me by my wrist with a big smile on her face and welcomed me. Amazing DFK AND BBBJ, and damn she can take good poundings. Started with doggy, then went into mush, basically folded her in half and pounded the crap out of her for a good 20-30 minutes.
All other J girls have been pretty much meh with service and kindness but Nano was amazing. Def money well spent.
-
09-30-26 14:59 #13784Regular Member

Posts: 11She will disappoint as well, she's super cute and nice but service isn't great.
Originally Posted by Kyrosk94
[View Original Post]
Only girls I've had a good time with recently were moe and mia, all the others I left feeling like I wasted money LOL.
Interested in lily hopefully she's good.
-
09-29-26 19:10 #13783Regular Member

Posts: 23Nano
Has anyone seen Nano? How's her DFK game? All BP girls have been pretty much a disappointment.
-
09-29-26 11:12 #13782Regular Member

Posts: 11Damn she sounds perfect.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 08:53 #13781Senior Member

Posts: 1713She had said November previously, but haven't locked in the dates as of yet.
Originally Posted by Hericlb
[View Original Post]
She is a must see whenever she is in town. Her 3 hole switching with no wipe down in between is legendary, nasty shit that you only see in porn videos.
-
09-27-26 17:50 #13780Regular Member

Posts: 7Jenny?
Charlie do you know if jenny three holes is going to come back soon to BP?
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-27-26 09:53 #13779Senior Member

Posts: 377Pictures of a Japanese girl named Akina from Vancouver: Fujiwara Miku Akina. Same girl. https://91babe.com/community/models/...5-f6f9082c7367.
Originally Posted by CokeZero
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-26 09:20 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 1713Oct 1st.
Originally Posted by ForLoop
[View Original Post]
PRST-023.
-
09-26-26 09:10 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 414Mia
I reviewed her earlier from Nunhouse (she was using the name Nany or Ana). If it matters she’s not from Ecuador as BP indicates. Saw her a few weeks ago at a different place and not much changed service wise. She's my type and has some of the most beautiful tits so I said sure, I'll try again. Repeat didn't improve service. 30/$160 no kissing and licking anywhere, everything covered. Hurried service, I was a little over 15 min each time and the last few min I could tell she was annoyed I hadn't cummed yet. The most recent time I started cg, switched to missionary for a couple min and asked to doggy and she said last position, no mas. Anyway, she's friendly just don't expect Asian-type service. Also I don't daty the Latin girls even if they offered at the apt / parlors, most of the ones I've been with don't shower after. Just spray, wipe and outfit back on. She was no different.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 17:49 #13776Senior Member

Posts: 151First off, love the honesty.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
Second, you're 100% correct. Some places tend to not invest in their places at all. With that said, as far as pricing goes, all asian places charge same rate for the same girl. In C girl world, some of them can be as low as 140/30, some can be 200/30, other higher ends can be 300/30, or even 500/30. These are set for each girl and they don't change the rate. J girls are mostly the same. I know for a fact because I have probably over 50 agencies I've been to across all over US.












Reply With Quote




