Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1778 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 26656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26626

    Erin Elise

    Recently set up a date, agreed to services (I don't meet without those arrangements), then connected with EE after typical delays. Nice massage, but short. Nice BBBJ, but short. Brief discussion about previous service and agreements, but she insisted on the cover and the mood was gone. Left the gauntlet at home so no snap, but I won't be back. Hot lady, as everyone reports she could be the best around, but too hit or miss. YMMV, and to each their own. Back to the great north.

  2. #26625

    Can concur

    Her skills are top notch. She has teeth, cute smile when she does, but you'll never feel them.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.

  3. #26624

    Tahlia Totes

    The bushy beavered tattoo nympho from OKC canceled on her trip but didn't send back the deposits. So if she comes back, beware. Got snotty about the refund request and acted like she didn't have to be alerted to it and she knew who she had to refund. A month plus later and no refund and non responsive to texts.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    This site has been difficult so I'll save the links and trust that people can find out who it is I'm talking about.

    I've gone away from parlors because the door fee + minimum tip BS is total BS and I don't need an expensive fully clothed handjob.

    Hits.

    Jezebel the South African black queen. Nicest incall in the city and still affordable for $150 hh. Nice go to and if not your atf a good option.

    Granny Cookie. Was in for a quickie and she is no looker but she can ride ok. $70 ss and found out she isn't on the needle but is affiliated with crack so I won't be back. She seemed nice so if non needle drug use is ok for you then have at it.

    Jenn the skinny one. I had said she's scatterbrained and also think maybe she hits the pipe too, though she would deny. I have no proof but it would explain a lot. Tiny woman who is fun paid $120 ss doesn't rush you out. I'd rather take her cowgirl and doggy than BJ I haven't found it the best in GR although others have.

    Chanel. She's a hot dirty blonde who posts sometimes on stg and has a tryst ad. She was probably hot AF 5 years ago and still looks good compared to most others. Had an amazing time paid $150 ss wasn't rushed and want to see her again. Was very impressed with HJ DATY BBBJ FS wasn't a huge fan of how she kissed but made up for it in every other area of my interest.

    Riley. Kind of sad to report on this but last visit was probably my last. She's definitely a sex machine and gets wet but she smokes a lot of pot and she did have an odor between the legs. She certainly is a fun fuck but she isn't one I want to see again based on others.

    Misses.

    I never got to see that bushy beaver tattoo nympho who visited from OKC due to schedules not aligning. Haven't seen a review either but if she comes back someone hopefully can share if she's worth it or not.

    Erin Elise. Hard to tell if the recent positive reviews of her are legit or not so I'll just say YMMV. Last time we had something planned she ghosted me and haven't gotten a reply back. What's weird is there's no let me make it up to you bit either.

    I'm sure she still reads posts but I did refer a few people to CJ so maybe she can give one of you a discount the next time you pay her crazy prices LOL.

  4. #26623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.
    Give CJ a try. She will hurt you if you're not careful when she mounts your face. And a real squirter.

  5. #26622

    DATY Crysta

    Give Crysta from Lansing a try. She is covered everything but clean in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.

  6. #26621
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    As in, she has no teeth? Or her teeth don't scrape you?
    She has teeth LOL, no scraping. Like her tongue is an octopus tentacle.

  7. #26620

    Sinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    What are rates and are the pics her or similar?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/010874475484

    $. 5 ss $. 75 hhr.

    Yes her pics on her post is pretty accurate.

  8. #26619
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.
    As in, she has no teeth? Or her teeth don't scrape you?

  9. #26618

    Face sitting

    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.

  10. #26617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan2020  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow d a t why?
    No. Everything covered and absolutely no GFE. But one of the nicest cleanest providers that visits GR.

  11. #26616

    Sinn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.
    What are rates and are the pics her or similar?

  12. #26615

    Sinn

    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.

  13. #26614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Thoroughbred

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Pics are ancient and all over the internet. I've reached out a few times, but got crickets. Not much help, but that's my experience.
    The pics may be fake but they are a pretty good representation of what she looks like. She is fit with a decent set of bolt ons, overall she is pretty good looking. I sense a habit but can't point to anything in particular, just seems scatter-brained but doesn't have the usual signs. She wanted 125 for SS and 175 for the hour, BBBJ and CFS were on the menu. I wouldn't repeat because of the incall situation but if you're into car dates you could do a lot worse.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/621958856531

  14. #26613

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.

    AR.
    Does she allow d a t why?

  15. #26612

    Any updates

    Has anyone seen the following?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/143976661670

    Man, this one seems interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/634583289872

    TGTBT? LEO?

    Come on, someone has had to have seen her for how long she has been posting?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/214773610

    I will be dropping some more reviews here shortly, but man, help a brother out!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape