Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 647 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 9692
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9677

    Dallas

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, she did me a real shit deal today. Confirmed a visit (280 for hhr) drove 35 minutes to see her, ghosted me.

    On my way back, she replied that her phone died, waited for a while to get the address. Finally said fuck it and drove home, then got an attitude about why I left.

    Maybe it was just a fluke.
    I was interested in visiting her a few months back but saw bad reviews on her in Columbia after she visited there.

  2. #9676

    Maybe just maybe.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarDoctor  [View Original Post]
    No filters involved there. Seen her for almost a year now. No issues. "Thugs" are downstairs neighbor and a friend. Never an issue. Always been cordial and not threatening.
    ** if anyone thinks this skank is rated over a 1 in appearance not only should they get their eyes examined their head too! They have medications today to help forms of mental illness! Smh. Multiple people messaged me pointing out to a 70/80 yr old this is Hott! I guess your right but to me she Fugly!

  3. #9675

    As I previously posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, she did me a real shit deal today. Confirmed a visit (280 for hhr) drove 35 minutes to see her, ghosted me.

    On my way back, she replied that her phone died, waited for a while to get the address. Finally said fuck it and drove home, then got an attitude about why I left.

    Maybe it was just a fluke.
    * this FUGITIVE & CRAZY VIOLENT HUSBAND Are no good that means ZERO I warned everyone ALL the demons are least of your worries shevwas out of Sumter was at twilight (told her vice have room real close) they went north end. Disappeared for month or so now back. She wanted to fuck me & sage together when she saw our photo. IF THERE WAS ANYONE TO AVOID THIS IS IT!! Understand you may pull the lucky straw and get her when her man leaves for day or two and she horney (FYI- not only ate they all addicted to the candy they all addicted to sex because that's ALL they know about pleasing a man (non existent father etc) - just be careful she didn't like when I addressed her by her real name (she moved asap within 20 min again that fugitive thing for her & hubby).

  4. #9674

    Different opinion

    Interesting, she did me a real shit deal today. Confirmed a visit (280 for hhr) drove 35 minutes to see her, ghosted me.

    On my way back, she replied that her phone died, waited for a while to get the address. Finally said fuck it and drove home, then got an attitude about why I left.

    Maybe it was just a fluke.

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    She's very real. I just got back from meeting with her down in the No 50's. Gorgeous, fun, clean, sexy as hell. I was due for a win after my last meetup. She's the best I've ever visited in MB. Please don't scare her away!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...l/312897760130

  5. #9673

    And. I'm in love 10/10

    She's very real. I just got back from meeting with her down in the No 50's. Gorgeous, fun, clean, sexy as hell. I was due for a win after my last meetup. She's the best I've ever visited in MB. Please don't scare her away!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...l/312897760130

  6. #9672

  7. #9671

    Lmfao

    I was trying to set up an outcall with her over the weekend. I talked her into a much lower rate but she told me she was at the laundromat and sent a pic of her clothes. Drove to the only 2 laundromats I could find nearby and ran into her just trying to get a glimpse. I took one look and was like nahhh fuck that. Body was awkward and hross. She looked like she was on the spectrum. I couldn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut  [View Original Post]
    Her apt in Surfside is far from clean or quiet. She has a roommate that she needed to barricade the door from the inside in case "she just walks in". She's dopey, the body isn't good and one of the most lackluster performances of all time. It was a real snoozefest.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...e/234081932889

  8. #9670

    Brat

    Been seeing her as a regular for over a month. She's cool. Doesn't usually come all done up looking nice like in her pics though unfortunately. Wish she would. She isusllh looks like she just rolled out of bed but she's a super cool chick.

    Quote Originally Posted by OiBeachBum71  [View Original Post]
    Hi!! Does anyone have any info on this one?

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/241515345745

  9. #9669

    You must be blind

    Bro, we believe you that her pics are accurate. She's disgusting and I wouldn't pay $20 to meet her. I'd actually regret spending $20.

    Free would even be regrettable.

    Why would anyone want that?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCarDoctor  [View Original Post]
    The pics are accurate. Her service is great imo. Possibilty the downstairs neighbor and a friend were outside. He's cool, not sure who the second would have been. I'll have to look for the flock when I'm down there this weekend. You probably should have sent text asking if she knew there were people hanging around outside. I've seen her fairly regular for about a year now. Took a couple of those pics myself.

  10. #9668

    Need your eyes checked

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle  [View Original Post]
    * There is absolutely nothing in any of those highly filtered photos that would make me even want to contact (even for free) the " thugs " should tell you everything you need to know. I could have predicted that and more by photos.
    No filters involved there. Seen her for almost a year now. No issues. "Thugs" are downstairs neighbor and a friend. Never an issue. Always been cordial and not threatening.

  11. #9667

    Penelope

    Quote Originally Posted by PiperT47  [View Original Post]
    Had high hopes for this one but arrived a little early and had two thug looking characters in the yard and downstairs. As if that wasn't bad enough also appears to be a Flock camera on a pole just beside the driveway. Hard pass for now. Rocking body if it matches the pics but can't confirm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lumbe...t/562693354047
    The pics are accurate. Her service is great imo. Possibilty the downstairs neighbor and a friend were outside. He's cool, not sure who the second would have been. I'll have to look for the flock when I'm down there this weekend. You probably should have sent text asking if she knew there were people hanging around outside. I've seen her fairly regular for about a year now. Took a couple of those pics myself.

  12. #9666

    Hey There

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    A new lady arrived yesterday. I was so informed by admin yesterday. I haven't seen her yet, but new is always good! Good luck! BJ.
    I sent you a DM, check you INBOX.

  13. #9665

    Brat

    Hi!! Does anyone have any info on this one?

    Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/241515345745

  14. #9664

    She's around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired2020  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard or seen Jocelyn?
    * she's around the pace & pace ll properties last week when she was here it's always a new phone number apparently the one free text service she was using banned her for as she says. Running skip ads for other girls or conducting business (possibly she has excessive in / out communications with candy shops that might be monitored by law) oh and Mary stole her phone like a few days before that (again because that's what her so called friends do). I believe I have about 7 numbers from her in past month 5 are now out of service 2 ring and when pickup message says mailbox not set up I get a return text usually 3-4 hrs later or out of the blue when she -I'm COMMING OVER GET ME NOW! (then it's like 30-60 min for her to reply where the heck am I getting her from) . You have to catch her at the right time which is when she is out of all candy and she has to walk the stroll from pace to behind walmart.

  15. #9663

    Discrete

    I called and texted her a few times with no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape