Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 646 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 9686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9581

    I'm no expert. Nor do I profess to be but. .

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    How can you even tell by the obscure pics that you've seen this one? As a first time "contributor" ya got to do netter than that. Ads like that one are a TOTAL waste of time.
    * there is NO way these are the same person look at the tits of this supposedly 21 yr old 130 lb broad. I've had go-go / strip clubs in ny / nj and I am quiet familiar with age & tits and the games they Plat etc. The pink photo the female at least 30 yrs old 160 lbs. White photo 25 yrs 138 pounds sooo if something don't smell right it's usually shit!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260901_134308_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260901_134249_Chrome.jpg‎  

  2. #9580

    Recent Ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by GigglesXXX  [View Original Post]
    Good coms.

    Location on Ocean Blvd.

    Had a roommate. She just chilled in the bathroom talking on the phone.

    FS with BBJ. Not a bad experience. She will take a few shots of vodka during the session though.
    Last Skip post looks like on Aug 19th. Is she still around?

  3. #9579

    My question to you is

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    My question to you is, when did you become a mod? I thought I told people what they should or should not post on the forum.

    Next time try "thanks for posting" and over time he will learn.

    Don't be a dick to the new guys.

    A2

  4. #9578

    Met her last year

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    She used to have face pics on her profile and will occasionally post them. She sent me one a few weeks back and gave me g to e address without asking for a deposit, but I had a bad feeling about it

    .
    I can finally contribute!

    This chick is actually real, I met her a few times last year. She did used to post face pics but looks like not anymore.

    Haven't seen her this year so not sure what has changed.

  5. #9577
    She used to have face pics on her profile and will occasionally post them. She sent me one a few weeks back and gave me g to e address without asking for a deposit, but I had a bad feeling about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Its OBVIOUS the pics are all fake, guarentee if you can even set something up wothout a deposit what opens the door won't be anything close to the pics and she don't even look good from what the pics show which isn't much.
    .

  6. #9576

    Hotel Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I paid a visit to the "hotel Asians" today. Still at the same hotel close to Lowes. She is in her 40's, has a decent body (all natural), a pretty face and a great attitude. Enthusiastic service. She said her name is Linda. A picture is attached. Good Luck! BJ.
    A new lady arrived yesterday. I was so informed by admin yesterday. I haven't seen her yet, but new is always good! Good luck! BJ.

  7. #9575

    Diamond in the Ruff. Anna

    Hey Guys, Just finished a 3 SUM with Anna & a buddy from the upstate. Super time with her, EVERYONE enjoyed themselves.

    Anna was ZONED in on both of us. Always a good time with her. . Jtbrown50.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...f/496433138720

  8. #9574

    Don't fall for this ad

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a month or so now. Thick redhead. But I haven't seen any reviews or comments yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/333491580946
    Its OBVIOUS the pics are all fake, guarentee if you can even set something up wothout a deposit what opens the door won't be anything close to the pics and she don't even look good from what the pics show which isn't much.

  9. #9573

    All I know on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySage79  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for a month or so now. Thick redhead. But I haven't seen any reviews or comments yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/333491580946
    * Verizon phone number from west coast no registered owner ZERO % Fraud number used for so?

  10. #9572

    Anyone tried her out yet

    She's been posting for a month or so now. Thick redhead. But I haven't seen any reviews or comments yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...-/333491580946

  11. #9571

    Misty Waterfalls

    Good coms.

    Location on Ocean Blvd.

    Had a roommate. She just chilled in the bathroom talking on the phone.

    FS with BBJ. Not a bad experience. She will take a few shots of vodka during the session though.

  12. #9570

    Pse

    Quote Originally Posted by MayberryFloyd  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad you had fun. Sorry, I thought you were talking about this Misty. You chose wisely it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...1/008493604870
    I was actually lucky. I don't take reviews lightly and my experience with Waterfall Misty was on point. Just can't justify the 6 hour trip to see her again anytime soon. If I was in Myrtle another week I'd see her every day and even multiple times throughout. Treat her right because she's a unicorn.

    Just don't give providers leverage to use with you if they do and you don't want the drama, simple.

  13. #9569

    Glad

    I'm glad you had fun. Sorry, I thought you were talking about this Misty. You chose wisely it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...1/008493604870

  14. #9568

    Sunday 630 pm.

    * I just happen to not be working on this Sunday due to medical issue. I have had 7 of the skippers calling me wanting me to play. After telling them I'm laid up in bed today not doing anything and certainly not leaving the house. Everyone of them please please please I only want 30-40 full service please please just come get me it's dead out there.

    -- take advantage mongers they are desperate at beach.

  15. #9567

    Her demons are.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Common man.
    * 99.9% have some demons hers are the meth - 1st choice since a ball is only 40 here at beach. 2nd choice. The pipe if #1 and / a. On top of that when she's up she will talk nonstop chain smokes cigarettes only to pause for beief vape session & when she breaks out the bottle of booze look out. I'm totally surprised her body is in as good shape as it is. She's always looking for a poker game by the way if any mongers play. I consider the pills the lesser demons and the meth after that except if they smoke it in your car or home it leaves that toxic residue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape