Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 9692
-
10-01-26 11:27 #9677Senior Member

Posts: 426Dallas
I was interested in visiting her a few months back but saw bad reviews on her in Columbia after she visited there.
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 00:03 #9676Senior Member

Posts: 320Maybe just maybe.
** if anyone thinks this skank is rated over a 1 in appearance not only should they get their eyes examined their head too! They have medications today to help forms of mental illness! Smh. Multiple people messaged me pointing out to a 70/80 yr old this is Hott! I guess your right but to me she Fugly!
Originally Posted by TheCarDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 23:57 #9675Senior Member

Posts: 320As I previously posted.
* this FUGITIVE & CRAZY VIOLENT HUSBAND Are no good that means ZERO I warned everyone ALL the demons are least of your worries shevwas out of Sumter was at twilight (told her vice have room real close) they went north end. Disappeared for month or so now back. She wanted to fuck me & sage together when she saw our photo. IF THERE WAS ANYONE TO AVOID THIS IS IT!! Understand you may pull the lucky straw and get her when her man leaves for day or two and she horney (FYI- not only ate they all addicted to the candy they all addicted to sex because that's ALL they know about pleasing a man (non existent father etc) - just be careful she didn't like when I addressed her by her real name (she moved asap within 20 min again that fugitive thing for her & hubby).
Originally Posted by RayWashington
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 22:36 #9674Senior Member

Posts: 104Different opinion
Interesting, she did me a real shit deal today. Confirmed a visit (280 for hhr) drove 35 minutes to see her, ghosted me.
On my way back, she replied that her phone died, waited for a while to get the address. Finally said fuck it and drove home, then got an attitude about why I left.
Maybe it was just a fluke.
Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 21:36 #9673Senior Member

Posts: 74And. I'm in love 10/10
She's very real. I just got back from meeting with her down in the No 50's. Gorgeous, fun, clean, sexy as hell. I was due for a win after my last meetup. She's the best I've ever visited in MB. Please don't scare her away!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/conwa...l/312897760130
-
09-30-26 20:26 #9672Regular Member

Posts: 16These 2?
Anyone encountered this MILF? Or feral in socastee?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/littl...-/079305494520
https://skipthegames.com/posts/socas...l/823185397881
-
09-30-26 19:23 #9671Senior Member

Posts: 166Lmfao
I was trying to set up an outcall with her over the weekend. I talked her into a much lower rate but she told me she was at the laundromat and sent a pic of her clothes. Drove to the only 2 laundromats I could find nearby and ran into her just trying to get a glimpse. I took one look and was like nahhh fuck that. Body was awkward and hross. She looked like she was on the spectrum. I couldn't.
Originally Posted by JstStrtngOut
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 19:19 #9670Senior Member

Posts: 166Brat
Been seeing her as a regular for over a month. She's cool. Doesn't usually come all done up looking nice like in her pics though unfortunately. Wish she would. She isusllh looks like she just rolled out of bed but she's a super cool chick.
Originally Posted by OiBeachBum71
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 19:15 #9669Senior Member

Posts: 166You must be blind
Bro, we believe you that her pics are accurate. She's disgusting and I wouldn't pay $20 to meet her. I'd actually regret spending $20.
Free would even be regrettable.
Why would anyone want that?
Originally Posted by TheCarDoctor
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:44 #9668Senior Member

Posts: 69Need your eyes checked
No filters involved there. Seen her for almost a year now. No issues. "Thugs" are downstairs neighbor and a friend. Never an issue. Always been cordial and not threatening.
Originally Posted by BigDawgStyle
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:39 #9667Senior Member

Posts: 69Penelope
The pics are accurate. Her service is great imo. Possibilty the downstairs neighbor and a friend were outside. He's cool, not sure who the second would have been. I'll have to look for the flock when I'm down there this weekend. You probably should have sent text asking if she knew there were people hanging around outside. I've seen her fairly regular for about a year now. Took a couple of those pics myself.
Originally Posted by PiperT47
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 10:43 #9666Senior Member

Posts: 149Hey There
I sent you a DM, check you INBOX.
Originally Posted by BoatJock
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 07:59 #9665Senior Member

Posts: 93Brat
Hi!! Does anyone have any info on this one?
Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/carol...a/241515345745
-
09-29-26 09:33 #9664Senior Member

Posts: 320She's around.
* she's around the pace & pace ll properties last week when she was here it's always a new phone number apparently the one free text service she was using banned her for as she says. Running skip ads for other girls or conducting business (possibly she has excessive in / out communications with candy shops that might be monitored by law) oh and Mary stole her phone like a few days before that (again because that's what her so called friends do). I believe I have about 7 numbers from her in past month 5 are now out of service 2 ring and when pickup message says mailbox not set up I get a return text usually 3-4 hrs later or out of the blue when she -I'm COMMING OVER GET ME NOW! (then it's like 30-60 min for her to reply where the heck am I getting her from) . You have to catch her at the right time which is when she is out of all candy and she has to walk the stroll from pace to behind walmart.
Originally Posted by Retired2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 09:01 #9663Senior Member

Posts: 128Discrete
I called and texted her a few times with no response.













Reply With Quote




