Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1761 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26415
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26370
    Yes, years ago. Legitimate. She had a good body and everything as advertised. She has a masculine side to her but I think she's a solid choice. I would see her again but she got more expensive and I got cheaper.

    Giddit.

  2. #26369

    Marty

    I know I'd luv to but I'm just not paying $100 for a BJ! Smdh.

  3. #26368

    High End Asians

    Just in case no one is aware JoJo is a part of https://encounter-us.com/ Roster. Booker mentioned the possibility of two options in Wisconsin (would be Madison+Milwaukee) if all things go well as they have been, but also we got to come together as the community and request Lfei back in town haha she was also great but man with how busy it sounds JoJo is imma have to decline DFK /69 maybeee even BBBJ on next visit.

    I posted the links to sites just to get more members involved so we can start having our own ChiTown style apt girls cause that drive down there with these gas prices sheeesh.

  4. #26367

    You forgot

    To mention that she has no teeth. I saw her once for a BBBJ but never returned because I like teeth in my women.

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscMan039  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure she's been reviewed but a safe provider and gives a fairly decent bbj. Nothing glamorous but gets the job done. Safe incall on the north side. I can get a bbj for 55.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/876512178296

  5. #26366

    Brookfield

    I am embarking on a rare trip to MKE where I'll have time to partake in activities. I am only in town Saturday-Sunday and wondering if anyone would be willing to PM so the any recommendations of who to see for this one night affair. Looking to spend $$$ or less. Ideally looking to experience some of MKE's finest if you could a guy out. I've read numerous reviews, researched STG and Tryst but just haven't come to a decision! Highly considering JoJo at this point. TIA!

  6. #26365

  7. #26364

    Agree. JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jojo the other day at a nice hotel in the Western burbs of MKE. Pic are not her, but they accurately depict her figure. She's taller, at least 5' 6", E cup, flat stomach, and curvy in all the right places. Starts with a shower for 2 and dt bbj as she washes you off. Many asian providers have intense garlic breath, but not Jojo. Back to the bedroom for more dfk, bbj and 69; cover on for reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (holy shit do those E's bounce! Mish, doggy and finish. Then a 15 minute decent massage, another shower to clean up and out the door.

    She's here until 9/30. Treat her right, she's a fun time.
    She's still in town and my experience was pretty much how you put it. I damn near lost it during the BBBJ. Absolutely beautiful woman. The hh rate is high, but IMO worth it.

    I will definitely follow the ladies from there to see who comes in town next.

  8. #26363
    Quote Originally Posted by WiBarginHunter  [View Original Post]
    E's? Yummm. I Also would like her contact info. DM please.
    From my earlier post. Jojo: pittsburgh-club.com.

  9. #26362

    JoJo

    Quote Originally Posted by NotLob  [View Original Post]
    How does one get in touch with Jojo DM me if you can.
    E's? Yummm. I Also would like her contact info. DM please.

  10. #26361

    Those asians are legit

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    I concur jojo is a gem! Incredible pin up type figure with E cups flat stomach, very pretty face. Likes to dfk daty bls BBBJ. Told me she's here for two more weeks, so maybe it got extended. Fairly easy to verify and Booker great to work with. Plan on repeating before she leaves. You don't see Asians around here like this too often. Highly recommend.
    I didn't know a new girl was back, man don't give me ideas now LOL. I had went to go see Lfei a few weeks ago and she was outstanding. Clean hotel, clean body, ridiculously nice body & I'd say she was an 8/10 in terms of attractiveness. Really makes you feel like a king undressing you and redressing you and showering you haha. Highly recommend, the $240-$260 for hhr is a hard pill to swallow but I was LITERALLY blown away when she was giving me BBJ with eye contact, OMG that felt insane! And then squeezing me hard towards her while I came in miss was a nice touch. The definition of a true GFE provider and she was very clean down there.

  11. #26360

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGang41  [View Original Post]
    I concur jojo is a gem! Incredible pin up type figure with E cups flat stomach, very pretty face. Likes to dfk daty bls BBBJ. Told me she's here for two more weeks, so maybe it got extended. Fairly easy to verify and Booker great to work with. Plan on repeating before she leaves. You don't see Asians around here like this too often. Highly recommend.
    How does one get in touch with Jojo DM me if you can.

  12. #26359

    Buni

    Quote Originally Posted by WiscMan039  [View Original Post]
    Did a nice uncovered BJ with CIM and got naked for it. Had no problem giving me pussy access and it was warm and wet and fingered her until I completed. Incall is her house with a bed in the basement. Side door entrance. Off Capitol and 81st so pretty convenient and overall safe area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/235718649428
    Can you confirm about her overall health & baby damage after her recent pregnancy? Last time she had posted pics with stick-thin legs. Are her tits like shrivelled grapes?

  13. #26358

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jojo the other day at a nice hotel in the Western burbs of MKE. Pic are not her, but they accurately depict her figure. She's taller, at least 5' 6", E cup, flat stomach, and curvy in all the right places. Starts with a shower for 2 and dt bbj as she washes you off. Many asian providers have intense garlic breath, but not Jojo. Back to the bedroom for more dfk, bbj and 69; cover on for reverse cowgirl, cowgirl (holy shit do those E's bounce! Mish, doggy and finish. Then a 15 minute decent massage, another shower to clean up and out the door.

    She's here until 9/30. Treat her right, she's a fun time.
    I concur jojo is a gem! Incredible pin up type figure with E cups flat stomach, very pretty face. Likes to dfk daty bls BBBJ. Told me she's here for two more weeks, so maybe it got extended. Fairly easy to verify and Booker great to work with. Plan on repeating before she leaves. You don't see Asians around here like this too often. Highly recommend.

  14. #26357

    Alice

    I'm sure she's been reviewed but a safe provider and gives a fairly decent bbj. Nothing glamorous but gets the job done. Safe incall on the north side. I can get a bbj for 55.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...e/876512178296

  15. #26356

    Buni. Business like but delivers

    Did a nice uncovered BJ with CIM and got naked for it. Had no problem giving me pussy access and it was warm and wet and fingered her until I completed. Incall is her house with a bed in the basement. Side door entrance. Off Capitol and 81st so pretty convenient and overall safe area.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/brook...-/235718649428

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape