Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1809 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27131
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #27131

    Rena MK is hard to nail down

    Quote Originally Posted by OzyMandias2  [View Original Post]
    I guess posts here are like saying Beetlejuice. She just popped back up at MK. Ready for our pops back up her.
    Came back 10/2. Running away 10/4.

  2. #27130

    Aina MK - We're on a mission from God

    There is a funny story on why I went to see Aina recently. Exactly a week ago, I was banging Hanami and found out that she was a nursery teacher back in Japan. I told her that she was the second Japanese nursery teacher that I have met. I went on to describe OG Aina and how she has been coming to the US for the past 5 years. Aina is from Nagoya and would spend her school holidays being a super GFE hooker.

    So guess where Hanami is from? She's from Nagoya as well. In a world of 8 billion people, I just so happen to bang two happy hookers from Nagoya and they both work day jobs taking care of small kids. What are the chances? I had a laugh. Then the God of Pussy clapped back, because 3 days later, Aina lands in NYC. WTF.

    This is a sign from God that he wants me to bang the other happy hooking nursery school teacher from Nagoya. This must be fate. There must be a comparison review. You see, I'm on a mission from God.

    Aina has done multiple trips to New York now. Her past reviews paint her as a wolf in sheep's clothing. This is very true. She is a skilled service queen that does a slow burn routine to you.

    The shower started with a body to body P2 P session that transition to a longer than expected BBBJ. Back in the room, it was full body licking before she starts probing my ear. This must be a Nagoya special because Hanami did the same thing. The slow burn continued with a ball licking BJ before she continued the tease with more P2 P.

    I'm diamond hard when she jumps on for slow CG. She knows how to ride. It's slow and it's wet. I'm on the verge of cumming but she doesn't let me cum. I get so heated that I flip her on the bed and start railing her with my diamond head.

    They say a guy only needs 4. 5 minutes to cum during sex. Well, Aina has been teasing me for 30 minutes now. I'm revenge banging away on Aina. She's moaning louder and louder. Our bodies are slamming together harder and harder. After I finally cum inside Aina, I started laughing. I don't know why I had to revenge fuck Aina. I think her slow burning routine brought out the savage in me. You better believe that I told her to do V2 M me after I pulled out. That is a Nagoya specialty as well.

    So which nursery school happy hooker is better? They both have different vibes. Hanami made me slow jam fuck her. Aina made it animal style. As a sexual deviant, I really like going animal style more. She's going to be on the move soon because she needs to Aina animal style bang 2 more states before going back to Nagoya.

    BTW: I was hoping to invite Ash to the 3 P but she left without letting me goodbye bang her. She'll be back in 6 months. My next mission from God will be to make the 3 P happy or at least have her watch.

  3. #27129
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Aren't you supposed to see the teacher or something?
    LOL! How did you know? Did you hack my bang list? Who should I bang next?

    I wanted these titties but they ran away after 1 day Moa Ussui [urll]https://www.pleasure-palace.club/moausui[/url]

  4. #27128
    Hano was a good tight pussy. A little bit of Bush. Was able to take a D from some big dicks too.

    Don't know the Baby X korean girls but I guess they are all younger if they have Baby in their name.

    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    NYSE Hano
    I see NYSE has Hano. She is very skinny, petite, small naturals, young. Cheerful easy going attitude, a bit sassy and playful. Would repeat.

    NYSE Hano - 20s, very skinny, white skin, small naturals, maybe 5'3", good pussy, lots of tongue play, playful, sassy, decent skills, enjoys sucking cock, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. All natural appeal, young vibe.


    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25226 NYSE Hano

    PKR Peach
    Also, it seems like Peach is back at PKR. I rate her similar level of Looks to Etsuko / Yuki. Kgirl style of service, good English and enjoys sex.



    Attached are 2 ads and 2 lookalikes for NYSE Hano. They give a good idea of her skinny body type. Last is a lookalike for PKR Peach. It is a car model and shows Peach's body type, but Peach is hotter imo.

  5. #27127
    NYSE Hano
    I see NYSE has Hano. She is very skinny, petite, small naturals, young. Cheerful easy going attitude, a bit sassy and playful. Would repeat.

    NYSE Hano - 20s, very skinny, white skin, small naturals, maybe 5'3", good pussy, lots of tongue play, playful, sassy, decent skills, enjoys sucking cock, good pleasing attitude, knows her job. All natural appeal, young vibe.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/25226 NYSE Hano

    PKR Peach
    Also, it seems like Peach is back at PKR. I rate her similar level of Looks to Etsuko / Yuki. Kgirl style of service, good English and enjoys sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Download X  [View Original Post]
    I see Baby Peach is at PKR. She is a hot kgirl who has high Looks and Service.

    Baby Peach - High looks and service. Cute face like a doll, baby face, about 5'4", D MMs, wide hips and ass, beautiful black hair with curls, smells good, very good looking overall. Professional kgirl vibe, good skills and service. Ad photos give a decent idea of her body type. She has many upgrades, like a barbie doll. She is dtf and great in bed.

    Peach's body type is like:
    https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/att...2&d=1761107071

    But she is hotter than the IG model imo. Beautiful lips, large aerolas.
    Attached are 2 ads and 2 lookalikes for NYSE Hano. They give a good idea of her skinny body type. Last is a lookalike for PKR Peach. It is a car model and shows Peach's body type, but Peach is hotter imo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hano 01.jpg‎   Hano 02.jpg‎   Hano vs fc2 4597048 03.jpg‎   Hano vs FC2 4597048.jpg‎   Peach vs Model.jpg‎  


  6. #27126
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    Maya is a 5'4 full bodied Japanese girl with big fat floppy DD natural titties. Some of you perverts might consider her chubby, but I think she carries herself well. Fear not, there are no folds. If she drops 10 to 15 pounds, she would be the hottest thing on 2 feet. I do like succulent chubby girls so I went to check her out. She's good. There is a reason why she is in NYSE room5. Her English and GFE skills are her other positives.

    I went in hoping to reenact a JAC scene where the dude bangs the big tittie JGirl on the bed. Her tits are flying everywhere, so the dude grabs both her arms and pulls them towards her hips, as he slams into her. Yup. I'm a weirdo. May all your big tittie JGirl JAV fantasies come true!
    What about Naomi MK. Looks like she got tits too.

    Aren't you supposed to see the teacher or something?

  7. #27125

    Maya NYSE - A succulent Japanese meal

    Maya is a 5'4 full bodied Japanese girl with big fat floppy DD natural titties. Some of you perverts might consider her chubby, but I think she carries herself well. Fear not, there are no folds. If she drops 10 to 15 pounds, she would be the hottest thing on 2 feet. I do like succulent chubby girls so I went to check her out. She's good. There is a reason why she is in NYSE room5. Her English and GFE skills are her other positives.

    I went in hoping to reenact a JAC scene where the dude bangs the big tittie JGirl on the bed. Her tits are flying everywhere, so the dude grabs both her arms and pulls them towards her hips, as he slams into her. Yup. I'm a weirdo. May all your big tittie JGirl JAV fantasies come true!

  8. #27124
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]

    It's too bad that Rena didn't have any patience. MK does have a good bunch of value bang JGirls at $360/ hr. Miru maybe too tiny for me. Last call on Mitsuki today. Maybe I'll go bang a teacher.
    I guess posts here are like saying Beetlejuice. She just popped back up at MK. Ready for our pops back up her.

  9. #27123
    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents. In a couple of weeks, I will have an 8-hour layover at JFK airport between flights. Figured I may as well have some fun. I figure I can take Uber Air or the AirTrain into Manhattan for some fun. Which org would you recommend for ease of vetting / verification? OC, since I am in this forum, BBFS / CIP is a must for me. I prefer the younger spinners. RS8 seems like it is a good option, as is shisanyi1818. Is BBFS assumed at these or do you specify with the booker / girl once at local.
    The Japanese are almost always a yes, typically +100/+200. The non-Japanese at RS8 are very likely a no. You should try to confirm, but at least once there I got a very vague answer.

    You should try to confirm.

    PPC is also good for this as every ad tells you whether it's allowed.

  10. #27122
    Hey gents. In a couple of weeks, I will have an 8-hour layover at JFK airport between flights. Figured I may as well have some fun. I figure I can take Uber Air or the AirTrain into Manhattan for some fun. Which org would you recommend for ease of vetting / verification? OC, since I am in this forum, BBFS / CIP is a must for me. I prefer the younger spinners. RS8 seems like it is a good option, as is shisanyi1818. Is BBFS assumed at these or do you specify with the booker / girl once at local.

  11. #27121
    Quote Originally Posted by CumSquat  [View Original Post]
    Are there really so many BBFS j-girls in NYC?

    Here in LA they're almost all k-girls that do that.
    Pretty much all the J-girls do BBFS.

  12. #27120
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Lux SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33878 - another euromix, could be that hot spanish mix.
    Rena was here before, she's a hot girl and slimmed down this time. She left for Flushing too quick.

    Hanami R8.

    Miru MK is very cute. NBC usual and super cute, probably the cutest girl right now.

    Maya I saw you fucked and she's in love with you apparently. #NBC not sure what the asking prices were actually.

    Michi SE is very good also #NBC.

    Toa PPC is bushy, I will pass but highly recommend by others.

    Marina, no goodbye bang, very good pussy but will leave it in memory.

    Natsu R8 and Rino SE will continue to get their repeat dicks.

    Cocomi PPC is not new you turd. LOL.
    Arisa has been here before. Not excited enough to work on tracing her atm.

    Lux NYSE TER number traces back here: https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/12008.

    It's too bad that Rena didn't have any patience. MK does have a good bunch of value bang JGirls at $360/ hr. Miru maybe too tiny for me. Last call on Mitsuki today. Maybe I'll go bang a teacher.

    Marina goodbye bang is a must. Lining it up for Friday. I'm banging JGirls everyday now.

    Maya is asking $100/200 for her Jigglypuff JPussy. She also must have went to the same Russian school as Mua NYSE and Rino NYSE.

    Cocomi is not new? Those tits on that pencil skirt has me thinking that $450 might be worth it.

  13. #27119

    Tsukiji Pussies

    Ena Sakurai PPC is new https://www.pleasure-palace.club/enasakurai.

    Arisa R8 looks familiar. https://risingsun8.com/view/33880.

    Lux SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/33878 - another euromix, could be that hot spanish mix.

    Rena was here before, she's a hot girl and slimmed down this time. She left for Flushing too quick.

    There are a few good pussies in Manhattan but no one really super new but good returns so can't complain.

    The wave of good fucks you know most of them already.

    Hanami R8.

    Miru MK is very cute. NBC usual and super cute, probably the cutest girl right now.

    Maya I saw you fucked and she's in love with you apparently. #NBC not sure what the asking prices were actually.

    Michi SE is very good also #NBC.

    Toa PPC is bushy, I will pass but highly recommend by others.

    Marina, no goodbye bang, very good pussy but will leave it in memory.

    Natsu R8 and Rino SE will continue to get their repeat dicks.

    Cocomi PPC is not new you turd. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I decided to get a $50 non HE in midtown instead on Sunday. There was a knot in my shoulder that was really bothering me. I feel like a new man now. Going to bang every day this week because I found some money that I stashed away in an online bank.

    I find myself in another Hot Trio situation at RS8:
    Marina from Tokyo for best happy feelings bangs. She's leaving at the end of this week and I need to give her a good goodbye bang.
    Natsu from Osaka for best body bangs. I'm inviting her over to Thanksgiving to meet mom!
    Hanami from Nagoya for best service bangs. She's so hot with her hair down and some makeup.

    Was Rena MK here before? I need to visit MK again before Ash leaves for China.
    Rino is only here for a month so I taking her for weekly bangbus rides.

  14. #27118

    Tsukiji Weekly Forecast

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Rain or shine, there's always time for a hooker to cum in.
    I fucked both days and I gamble both days. Took in an extra thousand on a shitty weekend and cum twice is a good weekend.
    Cocomi looks familiar. It's about time they get some qualify new J girls.
    Rena MK tallest hot pussy.
    Miru MK smallest hot pussy.
    Maya SE biggest tits hot pussy.
    Rino SE hottest exotic experience (is Anime porn exotic?
    Natsu R8 - best at R8 now. Maybe you like Hanami better Seika is a filter pic.
    Ivy is Jasper the Ghost skin with a lot of good reviews.
    I decided to get a $50 non HE in midtown instead on Sunday. There was a knot in my shoulder that was really bothering me. I feel like a new man now. Going to bang every day this week because I found some money that I stashed away in an online bank.

    I find myself in another Hot Trio situation at RS8:
    Marina from Tokyo for best happy feelings bangs. She's leaving at the end of this week and I need to give her a good goodbye bang.
    Natsu from Osaka for best body bangs. I'm inviting her over to Thanksgiving to meet mom!
    Hanami from Nagoya for best service bangs. She's so hot with her hair down and some makeup.

    Was Rena MK here before? I need to visit MK again before Ash leaves for China.
    Rino is only here for a month so I taking her for weekly bangbus rides.

  15. #27117
    Rain or shine, there's always time for a hooker to cum in.

    I fucked both days and I gamble both days. Took in an extra thousand on a shitty weekend and cum twice is a good weekend.

    Cocomi looks familiar. It's about time they get some qualify new J girls.

    Rena MK tallest hot pussy.

    Miru MK smallest hot pussy.

    Maya SE biggest tits hot pussy.

    Rino SE hottest exotic experience (is Anime porn exotic?

    Natsu R8 - best at R8 now. Maybe you like Hanami better Seika is a filter pic.

    Ivy is Jasper the Ghost skin with a lot of good reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    I have to admit that I went out to bang yesterday. A little rain never bothered me. But it's pretty crappy today so I dunno.

    I had a weird epiphany yesterday. I told Hanami RS8 that she was the second day care teacher that I have banged then Aino shows up. What are the chances? Is God trying to tell me something? Or have I smoked too much pot?

    Cocomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/cocomi - I have the urge to eat some Cocomi curry. Too bad she's not here until tomorrow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape