Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1342 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20124
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20124

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by AspenWood  [View Original Post]
    Amigos,

    I thought I was having a great day yesterday after hitting a couple hundred bucks on a scratch off that was gifted to me for my birthday. So I decided to try something new. At ToP. And it was a totally bad experience. After striking out there with a lackluster "massage," I knew I had to get a win. So what else do I do but go meet up with my ATF. I know you folks know who that is. Can't put a price on reliability! And fortunately, I didn't have to.

    I have seen her a few times lately as she keeps me coming back for more and more. And I received a whole lot for a rather small sum. I hadn't realized I filled out my "punch card" with Lola, but she sure didn't forget. This session was wild, wet, hot, and more than even I have come to expect from this mocha goddess. She went the extra mile. I left her office with nothing empty but my balls. Or so I thought! After leaving, I stopped and grabbed lunch at Jersey Mike's and brought her a sandwich back as a surprise to thank her for the extra effort, and she dragged me in for a second round, but third pop! I guess lunch could wait. But she was carnal. Feral. Animalistic. Desperate to drain me yet again. I thought there was no way I was going to pop. But she found the renewed wares inside the deepest crevasse of my soul. Squirming and bucking and with a numb mind, it took me a couple minutes to regain control of my legs and mind while she cleaned me off.

    We then had lunch and caught up. She said she's been having a lot of fun with you boys lately, so that explains why she has been so busy. The rainy weather of late has brought the boys out to play. I may have to see her again this upcoming week. Have to go another hole punched in my card and I am excited already.

    AW.
    What is the best way to get in touch with Lola calling or texting I have tried texting several times with no reply.

  2. #20123

    6th times the charm

    Amigos,

    I thought I was having a great day yesterday after hitting a couple hundred bucks on a scratch off that was gifted to me for my birthday. So I decided to try something new. At ToP. And it was a totally bad experience. After striking out there with a lackluster "massage," I knew I had to get a win. So what else do I do but go meet up with my ATF. I know you folks know who that is. Can't put a price on reliability! And fortunately, I didn't have to.

    I have seen her a few times lately as she keeps me coming back for more and more. And I received a whole lot for a rather small sum. I hadn't realized I filled out my "punch card" with Lola, but she sure didn't forget. This session was wild, wet, hot, and more than even I have come to expect from this mocha goddess. She went the extra mile. I left her office with nothing empty but my balls. Or so I thought! After leaving, I stopped and grabbed lunch at Jersey Mike's and brought her a sandwich back as a surprise to thank her for the extra effort, and she dragged me in for a second round, but third pop! I guess lunch could wait. But she was carnal. Feral. Animalistic. Desperate to drain me yet again. I thought there was no way I was going to pop. But she found the renewed wares inside the deepest crevasse of my soul. Squirming and bucking and with a numb mind, it took me a couple minutes to regain control of my legs and mind while she cleaned me off.

    We then had lunch and caught up. She said she's been having a lot of fun with you boys lately, so that explains why she has been so busy. The rainy weather of late has brought the boys out to play. I may have to see her again this upcoming week. Have to go another hole punched in my card and I am excited already.

    AW.

  3. #20122

    FS AMP Provider

    Looking for a FS AMP in GR, just wondering if there are any around thanks.

  4. #20121

    Good to know

    Good to know. She posts some hot photos, likely not really her. Was considering, but thankfully you saved me from another disappointing meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brittney today. Complete waste of time. Terrible massage and actually hurt me on the flip. Kept saying does that feel good baby. Uh, well NO.

  5. #20120

    Sweet Carmel

    I have been watching this one for a while and have seen no reports to date.

    Anyone had any information they wish to share? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/689236253528.

    Appreciate any info.

  6. #20119

    Brittney at Touch of Paradise

    Saw Brittney today. Complete waste of time. Terrible massage and actually hurt me on the flip. Kept saying does that feel good baby. Uh, well NO.

  7. #20118

    BJM is Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.
    If you look at the post history for BJM absolutely all of them relate to comments on Angel. You think she would be smart enough to pepper the comments with some other providers. Definitely her account.

    OD.

  8. #20117

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.
    I was able to get dms before senior status.

  9. #20116
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

  10. #20115
    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

  11. #20114
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.

  12. #20113
    Quote Originally Posted by BJMa56  [View Original Post]
    Called Angel for an appointment, after a quick response we met at her private office location. After getting ready Angel went to work finding and kneading my muscles with her skilled modalities. Working from my shoulders to my butt her hands were magical. Pressure adjusting as she worked me, long gliding strokes, slow lingering touches arms legs and back up, massing my waist with fingers sliding from back to front, then long sliding pressure from shoulders to glutes, the boys were reacting and we flipped to the front. Those long strong fingers and hands! Gliding and sliding working and a slipped in tease. I was dreaming and then, and then the prostate! Holy WOW!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/296850177639
    What is the cost all in to see Angel?

  13. #20112

    Lola

    I finally was able to meet with Lola the other day for a massage and was worth it. Walked in and seen what she had and was pleasantly surprised. Enjoyed the mutual touch and the ending was great with the view of her Assests. I will be repeating.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/022549634460

  14. #20111

    Heavenly Hands of an Angel.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Angel I swear to god if you make another fake account like this I will edit your posts so they say you have AIDS.

    A2

  15. #20110
    Quote Originally Posted by JVisaGod  [View Original Post]
    At a spa I assume?
    I'm pretty sure it's just a standard menu. She is very attractive Hispanic with either the most perfect natural latin ass or a BBL. She's been around 5 ish years. I've seen her at 5 star, pacific / ocean star, and most recently at wonder. Very sweet girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape