Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 343 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5132
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5132
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/super-star92
    Doubtful, if you google the number you get 3 different girls on Tryst and that's the first few results.

    I'd vote Bullshit from the start, no one that hot is offering 30 minutes with Greek for 2 bills.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-30 175928.jpg‎  

  2. #5131
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMuckInFutch  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about real but the deposit always, so far, scares me off these Tryst girls, since most of them want one and everyone on here says don't do it.
    Yeah, deposits, ubers (at least for someone I've never met), personal info sharing for verification purposes, for me, is a "nope". Is all a liability, creating records for what should be a strictly first name cash business. And I'll probably mention this a zillion times, but some day we will see a sting conducted this way, is just far too easy to pull off.

    Deposits for incalls, for run of the mill escorts, is crazy. To me that actually points to either someone who is fake, is paranoid and / or has a very poor attitude. Even if real, those are not who you want to see.

    For outcalls I at least get it somewhat, although it seems petty, ie girl is willing to come see a stranger she's never met, in the strangers house, for you-know-what, has no idea if they actually have the rest of the money, but it's the 30 minute drive and / or not having some record of who the client is, that makes it all safe? The logic just doesn't follow. Though there are plenty of real escorts who do require it, for outcalls anyway. I wish everyone would say "nope" to this business.

  3. #5130
    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/super-star92
    Always google the number. First questionable thing is, and I only googled her first number, there are 3 girls on Tryst with that number, all new england area yes, but 3 slightly different picture sets (could be same girl, or same 2 girls, or 2 different era's of pictures from same girl). One girl is very thin. Girl you linked to is bigger.

    Could be, same girl likes to advertise in 3 different states, maybe. But if so, pics are all messed up and almost surely misleading.

    Other issue, note the post you looked her up on, fully clothed and not even a picture that includes anything waist down. Sometimes this is a fake / stolen identity thing, ie is what some scammer found on facebook, sometimes it's the girl is a lot bigger than she lets on, shows what is kinda sorta maybe accurate in her old pics, but not the gigantic bottom side which is a more recent development. Some girls may not want friend or family to come across racy photo's, OK, but nothing below waist is suspicious. Though one of the other Tryst posts is a skinny girl, no less suspicious.

    Could be a complete scam. Or could be an agency. Or something weird. Hey, if you want to try it for an incall that doesn't require a deposit, park backed in, remain prepared to do a you-turn at the door, I've done worse. But this isn't a profile you can trust at all. Today I wouldn't go anywhere near that without history and reviews. There are a zillion more well known ones out there.

  4. #5129

    Wants a Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/super-star92
    Don't know about real but the deposit always, so far, scares me off these Tryst girls, since most of them want one and everyone on here says don't do it.

  5. #5128

    Kaylaa. Real?

    Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/super-star92

  6. #5127

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much but 664 is a house and 700 a hotel. My one and only visit to 700 I drove by 664. Pretty shady looking!! Does handler direct you to 700 when contacting the number listed for 664?
    Short answer is yes you will be directed to 700. I called one of the other ads with a street address over by Brown Ave and was directed to Huse. It seems that most of the ads are Huse or maybe I just get directed this way because I'm older, who knows.

  7. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    All roads lead to one place.
    Pretty much but 664 is a house and 700 a hotel. My one and only visit to 700 I drove by 664. Pretty shady looking!! Does handler direct you to 700 when contacting the number listed for 664?

  8. #5125

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Ok, after doing some digging in past forums I found most of my answers except one. Which Huse are you all reviewing? 700 or 664?
    All roads lead to one place.

  9. #5124

    Huse location

    Ok, after doing some digging in past forums I found most of my answers except one. Which Huse are you all reviewing? 700 or 664?

  10. #5123

    Huse rates

    What is the all in rate at Huse?

  11. #5122

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a StG link that has contact info for Huse Rd? Did a forum search and didn't come up with anything.
    I have a number that was good as of Sunday (same handler as Seabrook). PM me for deets (per site policy guidelines).

    NCC.

  12. #5121

    Shehulk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...i/768142541844

    Don't waist this girl's time! Simple txt exchange turned into her having a meltdown over nothing. Wasn't expecting that, maybe I caught her having a bad day but something tells me I dodged a bullet.

  13. #5120

    Huse

    Anyone have a StG link that has contact info for Huse Rd? Did a forum search and didn't come up with anything.

  14. #5119

    Steph. Manchester

    I hardly post anymore as I have been out of the game. Today I can contribute.

    Easy texting and comms. No drugs or riff raff to worry about. Decent hotel. She is very sexy. I suppose everyone has a type. Her kitty feels amazing. Open menu as well. The half was $$ No rush and the room was orderly. Somehow that counts. .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...5/131200214628

  15. #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Rose is there now.
    Rose for awhile.

    Lulu is in Framingham MA.

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 343 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape