Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 342 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5129
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5129

    Wants a Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by LuigiMongerone  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/super-star92
    Don't know about real but the deposit always, so far, scares me off these Tryst girls, since most of them want one and everyone on here says don't do it.

  2. #5128

    Kaylaa. Real?

    Can anyone confirm she's real?

    https://tryst.link/escort/super-star92

  3. #5127

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowplay60  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much but 664 is a house and 700 a hotel. My one and only visit to 700 I drove by 664. Pretty shady looking!! Does handler direct you to 700 when contacting the number listed for 664?
    Short answer is yes you will be directed to 700. I called one of the other ads with a street address over by Brown Ave and was directed to Huse. It seems that most of the ads are Huse or maybe I just get directed this way because I'm older, who knows.

  4. #5126
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    All roads lead to one place.
    Pretty much but 664 is a house and 700 a hotel. My one and only visit to 700 I drove by 664. Pretty shady looking!! Does handler direct you to 700 when contacting the number listed for 664?

  5. #5125

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Ok, after doing some digging in past forums I found most of my answers except one. Which Huse are you all reviewing? 700 or 664?
    All roads lead to one place.

  6. #5124

    Huse location

    Ok, after doing some digging in past forums I found most of my answers except one. Which Huse are you all reviewing? 700 or 664?

  7. #5123

    Huse rates

    What is the all in rate at Huse?

  8. #5122

    Huse

    Quote Originally Posted by Walruscl  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a StG link that has contact info for Huse Rd? Did a forum search and didn't come up with anything.
    I have a number that was good as of Sunday (same handler as Seabrook). PM me for deets (per site policy guidelines).

    NCC.

  9. #5121

    Shehulk

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...i/768142541844

    Don't waist this girl's time! Simple txt exchange turned into her having a meltdown over nothing. Wasn't expecting that, maybe I caught her having a bad day but something tells me I dodged a bullet.

  10. #5120

    Huse

    Anyone have a StG link that has contact info for Huse Rd? Did a forum search and didn't come up with anything.

  11. #5119

    Steph. Manchester

    I hardly post anymore as I have been out of the game. Today I can contribute.

    Easy texting and comms. No drugs or riff raff to worry about. Decent hotel. She is very sexy. I suppose everyone has a type. Her kitty feels amazing. Open menu as well. The half was $$ No rush and the room was orderly. Somehow that counts. .

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...5/131200214628

  12. #5118
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstardec  [View Original Post]
    Rose is there now.
    Rose for awhile.

    Lulu is in Framingham MA.

  13. #5117
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11  [View Original Post]
    Who is currently at Huse now?
    Rose is there now.

  14. #5116

    Huse

    Who is currently at Huse now?

  15. #5115

    Ella Nashua

    https://tryst.link/escort/juicyboothang

    Anyone have any experience with her?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 342 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape