Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 14694
-
10-03-26 14:24 #14664Senior Member

Posts: 644Casey or Kasey
Anyone seen Casey since she has been back in town.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214875649
-
10-02-26 16:51 #14663Senior Member

Posts: 282Stay as far away from that one as you can. She goes by Niki or some spelling like that. She will set you up and rob you. You have been warned. Her LC ad https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/214898976.
Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-26 15:07 #14662Senior Member

Posts: 139Unkown from So. Belle
This is the woman that Southern Belle sent me a picture of when she said she wasn't available. I don't do bait and switches. Southern Belle had a good review but I have to wonder about that now.
Originally Posted by UnderstoodLeo
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 21:28 #14661Senior Member

Posts: 27Viper Marie
Dreamt her about a month ago. All good BBBJ was fire.
Originally Posted by Tantra6969
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 20:37 #14660Senior Member

Posts: 77April
She was attractive and definitely had a nice body for her age. She was so strung out unfortunately. And, to make this an educational experience. Choreoathetosis ("Crack Dancing" Severe, flowing, or jerky involuntary movements affecting the limbs, face, and trunk can occur after heavy crack cocaine use.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...626/7272421753
-
10-01-26 19:40 #14659Senior Member

Posts: 210Leah
Maybe a poor choice of words on my part. I was trying to say that her pictures (at least the ones of her face) seem to be a little dated. I would not classify her as heavy.
Originally Posted by Blackberry7
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 10:48 #14658Senior Member

Posts: 321Thanks for all the heads up. I don't like the once who play the wait games. And heavy girls are not my thing. The closer to the bone the sweater the meat.
Originally Posted by RazzleDazzleM
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 18:08 #14657Senior Member

Posts: 106I'm so surprised to see these reviews tbh. I waiting outside her place for over an hour one day (after texting to set everything up the night before and the morning of) and it was always I'm almost ready, I lost my phone, I got out of the shower, I want to look nice, I'm having a bad day, something came up, blah blah blah, until I left. I went back the next day after she said sorry and please and this, that, and the other thing, and this time she managed to get me to wait over two hours, all while texting back and forth with excuses about as creative as "the dog ate my homework. " I guess I'm doing something wrong, but if you include all the texts and all the time I spent waiting for her, she ate up about 5+ hours of my life, and I have nothing to show for it. I'm honestly kind of jealous either of you managed to see her at all, even though it seems like she got a bit bigger. Oh well for me!
Originally Posted by Monger247
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:22 #14656Senior Member

Posts: 192Leah
I concur with you regarding one and done also. For one the scheduling and price point better can be hard without the aggravation. She also books appointments closely. Her oral skills are spectacular though and was worth the sample. YMMV but I was glad I experienced the time with her.
Originally Posted by Simms156
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 16:08 #14655Senior Member

Posts: 210Leah
She's legit. Has a decent incall in South St. Pete and she's open to the different acronyms. Not a bad time, but I think she's outgrown some of her pics. One and done for me.
Originally Posted by Blackberry7
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 14:32 #14654Senior Member

Posts: 800Leah
RTFF- She's been reviewed. Not reliable as she has a screw loose and likes to play the schedule and ghost game after stringing you along. Was able to meet once and was heavier than pics and visit was a one and done. BBBJ lackluster, was worried that the bills laid out were counterfeit, was a meh time.
Originally Posted by Blackberry7
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 13:27 #14653Senior Member

Posts: 321Leah
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...711/9412649277
Anyone know Leah. Does that taco taste good?
-
09-30-26 12:26 #14652Senior Member

Posts: 800Katana
https://tryst.link/escort/katana_chae
Is this one real? Anyone Experience Katana?
-
09-30-26 07:18 #14651Senior Member

Posts: 89Agreed
Saw her twice a long time ago, was good service but like pulling teeth to book a date.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 23:40 #14650Senior Member

Posts: 761She quoted me 300/200/175. I politely declined. She offer 5 min FT for 50! Lmao.
Originally Posted by JGR321
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





