Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 16008
-
09-30-26 21:22 #15978Senior Member

Posts: 140Went there a few days ago, the doors were locked. I think they might be closed for good. Can anyone confirm?
Originally Posted by RedBaronDaron
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:19 #15977Senior Member

Posts: 140NN spa Cherry
Haven't seen her in a while, do you know if she is still in Vegas?
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 17:15 #15976Senior Member

Posts: 140Been there a few months ago, saw the same lady and walked out.
Originally Posted by CalJammer
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 13:27 #15975Senior Member

Posts: 1903NN Cindy
Thank you for your report. I assumed you did the hour for 300. I mean. Kind of suck to spend 300+ for OK time. And she was blocking you like WTF is that shit? I don't blame you for NOT wanting BBFS upgrade.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
Haven't been back to NN in a LONG time and don't plan to. New Lavender is better imo if I'm in that area.
-
09-30-26 01:16 #15974Senior Member

Posts: 140You got BBFS from her? How much?
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 20:28 #15973Senior Member

Posts: 702I don't know if these are DD but she is a small woman. I had an ok time, she tried to use her legs to wrap around mine so I won't go as deep. She wanted a lot more for BBFS, dropped 300+.
Originally Posted by JonDoe19
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 18:39 #15972Senior Member

Posts: 103Abby at New Lavander
Stopped by New Lavander and was very warmly greeted by Abby. Opted for an hour including Table shower. Excellent time in the shower lite kissing, BBBJ plus daty, she took her time and seemed to enjoy herself. Back in the room with some 69 action before the cover came on. Cowgirl, Mish and finishing with doggy. Very cute girl with great body and attitude. Met Cherry as we finished and they let me know that Angela will in town in October.
This was my 1st time here and they left a great impression, will come back and try Angela out.
-
09-29-26 17:21 #15971Senior Member

Posts: 239Lisa is pretty tall so passed and Ada was busy.
Has anyone had her? Grace was not there.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 17:09 #15970Senior Member

Posts: 313Rm sets you free
I pulled the info from RM. Even with a free account, you can see the names of the girls that work there.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 17:07 #15969Senior Member

Posts: 313Well, she got you to thank and blame for that one I think LOL. Even my experience with her was short, but she is good though.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 17:51 #15968Senior Member

Posts: 1903Oasis LV Massage
No problem, Lisa is working at Oasis LV Massage on Flamingo across from Atomic Museum, between a smoke and nail shop.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 13:18 #15967Senior Member

Posts: 54Lisa
Thanks for the info but yea I'm definitely more into a GFE service so I definitely need to try lisa. And other thing I've seen that there are 2 oasis spa, which one is the right one?
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 12:53 #15966Senior Member

Posts: 1903Lisa vs Grace at Oasis LV
Ugh, you guys worn her out! Lmao I was hoping to see Lisa yesterday but she had to take the day off. Grace was there but she's no Lisa.
Originally Posted by SmokeJiggy
[View Original Post]
Between Lisa and Grace, Grace has HUGE boobs. If you like them big, she's your girl. Grace is also shorter and is slightly thicker than Lisa.
As for the table shower, Grace also does the vacuum thing similar to Lisa but that's where similarities ends. No TUMA, no DATY, no DFK, no LFK, total non-GFE.
The only thing Grace has going for is her NURU is better than Lisa and obviously with her huge tits, fucking her tits are better.
Back to the room there's just absolutely zero foreplay. Her BBBJ are nice but that's it. I went via a few positions with her. She complained I was taking too long. Her massage is non-existent. I was out the door within the hour. Will NOT repeat with her.
-
09-27-26 19:57 #15965Senior Member

Posts: 54Lisa
Does anyone know if Lisa is still at oasis spa? I've been hearing about her service so I wanted to finally try her out.
Thanks.
-
09-27-26 03:04 #15964Senior Member

Posts: 140NN spa location
It's located on Decatur blvd and Twain, just google NN spa Las Vegas and it will come up.
Originally Posted by Asian_Pimp
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





