Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 1778 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.
    Give CJ a try. She will hurt you if you're not careful when she mounts your face. And a real squirter.

  2. #26622

    DATY Crysta

    Give Crysta from Lansing a try. She is covered everything but clean in my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.

  3. #26621
    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    As in, she has no teeth? Or her teeth don't scrape you?
    She has teeth LOL, no scraping. Like her tongue is an octopus tentacle.

  4. #26620

    Sinn

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    What are rates and are the pics her or similar?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...7/010874475484

    $. 5 ss $. 75 hhr.

    Yes her pics on her post is pretty accurate.

  5. #26619
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.
    As in, she has no teeth? Or her teeth don't scrape you?

  6. #26618

    Face sitting

    Sometimes I just crave a nice session of face sitting / DATY. Who would you recommend for this as far as cleanliness and hygiene? I asked something similar a while ago but didn't get any response.

  7. #26617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMan2020  [View Original Post]
    Does she allow d a t why?
    No. Everything covered and absolutely no GFE. But one of the nicest cleanest providers that visits GR.

  8. #26616

    Sinn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJMac  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.
    What are rates and are the pics her or similar?

  9. #26615

    Sinn

    Just saw Sinn this morning at her Hudsonville location and her BBJ is probably one of the best ones in GR, literally zero teeth, just amazing.

  10. #26614
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Thoroughbred

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Pics are ancient and all over the internet. I've reached out a few times, but got crickets. Not much help, but that's my experience.
    The pics may be fake but they are a pretty good representation of what she looks like. She is fit with a decent set of bolt ons, overall she is pretty good looking. I sense a habit but can't point to anything in particular, just seems scatter-brained but doesn't have the usual signs. She wanted 125 for SS and 175 for the hour, BBBJ and CFS were on the menu. I wouldn't repeat because of the incall situation but if you're into car dates you could do a lot worse.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/621958856531

  11. #26613

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinRamos1  [View Original Post]
    Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.

    AR.
    Does she allow d a t why?

  12. #26612

    Any updates

    Has anyone seen the following?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/143976661670

    Man, this one seems interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/634583289872

    TGTBT? LEO?

    Come on, someone has had to have seen her for how long she has been posting?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/214773610

    I will be dropping some more reviews here shortly, but man, help a brother out!

  13. #26611

    Thoroughbred

    Pics are ancient and all over the internet. I've reached out a few times, but got crickets. Not much help, but that's my experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bopa1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on her?

  14. #26610

    Amy Blue Eyed

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
    She started off saying she doesn't like to kiss but in the process of getting her off I got a little DFK, but after her initial orgasm passed she went back to closed mouth. YMMV but she was genuinely pleased I took the time to get her off with just my hand. I don't go down on escorts but I think she'd enjoy it. Everything is covered, and when I used my trusted Trojan she complained I lasted too long and needed me to switch to her ultra thin kind for CBJ. She had a good attitude but as I said in my last review I found her dirty talk more funny than sexy. She's a mature gal so if you aren't expecting a flexible hottie, and can deal with everything covered I'd say she's fun and personable where you'll feel relaxed and not rushed. Not sure if that fits your definition of GFE but hope it helps.

  15. #26609
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    So I'm contemplating on seeing blue eyed Amy, yet I keep reading reviews stating that she's not GFE. Curious what the general consensus of what non GFE means. If it's just because everything is covered? Does she not allow any kissing? Is it an attitude related reference? DATY off limits? Interested in learning more.
    Amy is a good date. Everything is covered including BJ and pics have been the same for a couple years but she's the girl in the ad. I have seen her maybe 3 or 4 times but I haven't seen her since roughly spring of 2025. She mentioned during our last session that she was unable to comfortably do more positions as she was recovering from a car accident. Not her fault and definitely makes sense. Just didn't have interest in repeating due to that encounter. I've never been a strictly missionary guy. I'm sure she's healed by now as that was well over a year ago. Oh and no attitude to report. I can't speak to the kissing as I don't do that with these women.

    AR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape