Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 1 of 2121 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31813
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #31813
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnguyen  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's too early to say but OMG carina might be my new atf. She is just lovely. Just hot girl next door you always dream of want to fuck.

    I'm not saying looks age service is the best they had but she's all up there. Decent English outstanding GFE really take cares of you and be your girlfriend for the hour. If you are member of emerald no hesitation but go see her.
    I'll concur. Booking was easy they worked around my schedule. Carina was complete GFE but not pse. Better service than looks, but definitely not bad looking.

  2. #31812

    Fellow monger looking for help

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo21  [View Original Post]
    Mann out of town is just as dry as Memphis I think maybe in general the whole game just ain't it no more. Was in vegas earlier this year and was disappointed in the lack of options. Was in New York last August and in Minnesota this past August and it's the same story. I used to have a plan A plan B and a plan c but now you can't even find one good option. I think we're in the Great Depression Era of mongering. If any of you have an off the radar or a good option you been seeing you better treat her right!!
    I'll be traveling to Memphis / Germantown area in 2 weeks and not having much luck. I am hoping some one won't mind dm'ing me if you have an ATF or UTR you wouldn't mind sharing or even a few leads for either escorts or MP's close to Germantown. In exchange, I am in SRQ so I'd return the favor and share my ATF and UTR if you ever travel down my way.

  3. #31811

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by DGrizzle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214900584

    Gave this one a try, advertises as ForeignnAmor and describes herself as variations of an "exotic" Arabic / Indian and Hispanic mix. Thought she might kind of an interesting change of pace. But she was really ghetto. She got in bed and basically said she wasn't feeling well. And that she didn't want to do anything. And she asked for $100 basically for showing up. She promised next time would be better. And that she just was really sick and not feeling well. Attempted to see if she would at least be comfortable with doing something, anything. But she was hot to the touch so she maybe she really did have a fever and was ill. Or maybe substances or the absence thereof was involved. Really not sure. But she didn't do anything.

    She did drive herself and was alone. Met at a trashy hourly. She basically matched her pictures. I would describe her as attractive. But she had a little more of a stomach. Not fat at all. More just kind of sloppy looking like she had let herself go, but still looked basically okay. Could be recovering from a pregnancy still maybe. Just kind of a general looseness and lack of tone. She may have tightened up since then, as this was a little while back.

    She continued to randomly text me asking to meet up and she promised repeatedly during the meet that she's not normally like this and if I saw her again it would be better. Frankly, if she was prettier I probably would have given her a second chance.
    I met this lady several years ago off a sugar site and my experience was almost the same. Kept texting asking to meet and then making excuses at last minute to miss appointment and offer content instead. Finally blocked her number b / c she was a waste of time.

  4. #31810

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed since I've been back how quiet things are. I know that I'm not as active because I don't really have the regular rotation that I used to. But what's the reason for others. I know a lot of guys that became disinterested for this reason, or that reason, and select from other means. But is anyone still in the trenches?
    Seems there s. Things are not like the good days when BC was around. Thinking back on that time we was in paradise and just didn't know it.

    Bc passed in Nov of 2014.

    Then we had some great years before covid. Those ladies was good to but some GPS and the covered mafia.

    Even then we would get calls from the girls.

    Now throw in major GPS, a lot think they are entitled which pisses me off. Oh there are a few great ones still around. Don't want to make anyone mad if I forget them.

    My old friend BBT we had it made. Oh like you I have a few Utr girls. Sometimes I will get off in the trench, but Damn calling or texting them with no reply gets old.

    Makes me wonder why even put up an add.

  5. #31809

    I can second this

    Quote Originally Posted by Deebo22  [View Original Post]
    BBT hope everything is good with you brother but for me this whole experience mongering has changed so much in the last few yrs with task forces and GPS CBJ mafia has made it difficult for a lot of us to find a steady rotation or even stay connected with some these providers we current see. It feels like time to hang it up for me even when I go out of the state to other cities it feels like more of the same everywhere. Just tired of inconsistencies with communication might be time to settle down and give up the life man.

    Just my two cents.
    Mann out of town is just as dry as Memphis I think maybe in general the whole game just ain't it no more. Was in vegas earlier this year and was disappointed in the lack of options. Was in New York last August and in Minnesota this past August and it's the same story. I used to have a plan A plan B and a plan c but now you can't even find one good option. I think we're in the Great Depression Era of mongering. If any of you have an off the radar or a good option you been seeing you better treat her right!!

  6. #31808
    Quote Originally Posted by DGrizzle  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214900584

    Gave this one a try, advertises as ForeignnAmor and describes herself as variations of an "exotic" Arabic / Indian and Hispanic mix. Thought she might kind of an interesting change of pace. But she was really ghetto. She got in bed and basically said she wasn't feeling well. And that she didn't want to do anything. And she asked for $100 basically for showing up. She promised next time would be better. And that she just was really sick and not feeling well. Attempted to see if she would at least be comfortable with doing something, anything. But she was hot to the touch so she maybe she really did have a fever and was ill. Or maybe substances or the absence thereof was involved. Really not sure. But she didn't do anything.

    She did drive herself and was alone. Met at a trashy hourly. She basically matched her pictures. I would describe her as attractive. But she had a little more of a stomach. Not fat at all. More just kind of sloppy looking like she had let herself go, but still looked basically okay. Could be recovering from a pregnancy still maybe. Just kind of a general looseness and lack of tone. She may have tightened up since then, as this was a little while back.

    She continued to randomly text me asking to meet up and she promised repeatedly during the meet that she's not normally like this and if I saw her again it would be better. Frankly, if she was prettier I probably would have given her a second chance.
    Thanks, she was actually on my radar. It's getting to the place that so many just aren't worth a repeat visit. The ones that I đo see, it's not that they are just amazing, more so that I can at least depend on them. But most wouldn't have been on my multiple visits radar in the past. I still visit Angel that advertises on skipthegames, just have known her for a few years, and 2 utr types. One a very slender woman, normal blonde but changes her hair color. And a thicker one that doesn't advertise that stays in the 3rd street area. Neither is a can't miss type, but whenever I can catch up with them, I can at least put the ol fo inch punisher to work. There are a few that advertise that I'm on the fence about, but like I said, I'm not hangin and slangin like I used to. Thanks, I don't want to waste my time ir money.

  7. #31807

    Bad Experience

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/214900584

    Gave this one a try, advertises as ForeignnAmor and describes herself as variations of an "exotic" Arabic / Indian and Hispanic mix. Thought she might kind of an interesting change of pace. But she was really ghetto. She got in bed and basically said she wasn't feeling well. And that she didn't want to do anything. And she asked for $100 basically for showing up. She promised next time would be better. And that she just was really sick and not feeling well. Attempted to see if she would at least be comfortable with doing something, anything. But she was hot to the touch so she maybe she really did have a fever and was ill. Or maybe substances or the absence thereof was involved. Really not sure. But she didn't do anything.

    She did drive herself and was alone. Met at a trashy hourly. She basically matched her pictures. I would describe her as attractive. But she had a little more of a stomach. Not fat at all. More just kind of sloppy looking like she had let herself go, but still looked basically okay. Could be recovering from a pregnancy still maybe. Just kind of a general looseness and lack of tone. She may have tightened up since then, as this was a little while back.

    She continued to randomly text me asking to meet up and she promised repeatedly during the meet that she's not normally like this and if I saw her again it would be better. Frankly, if she was prettier I probably would have given her a second chance.

  8. #31806
    The hobby done changed on me, and that's a understatement.

    Seems like now you spend half your time trying to figure out who's real, who's reliable, and who's going to disappear halfway through a conversation. Add in all the extra heat, shady locations, crazy expectations, and changing rules, and it starts feeling more like work than fun.

    They all seem like they come from the same circus, just a different tent or tint, if you catch my drift.

    Getting too old to chase confusion around for recreation. Might be about time to park this thing, find me one good woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed since I've been back how quiet things are. I know that I'm not as active because I don't really have the regular rotation that I used to. But what's the reason for others. I know a lot of guys that became disinterested for this reason, or that reason, and select from other means. But is anyone still in the trenches?

  9. #31805

    ATF yet. Carina at emeraldclubs

    Maybe it's too early to say but OMG carina might be my new atf. She is just lovely. Just hot girl next door you always dream of want to fuck.

    I'm not saying looks age service is the best they had but she's all up there. Decent English outstanding GFE really take cares of you and be your girlfriend for the hour. If you are member of emerald no hesitation but go see her.

  10. #31804

    Current state

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoiTerry  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed since I've been back how quiet things are. I know that I'm not as active because I don't really have the regular rotation that I used to. But what's the reason for others. I know a lot of guys that became disinterested for this reason, or that reason, and select from other means. But is anyone still in the trenches?
    BBT hope everything is good with you brother but for me this whole experience mongering has changed so much in the last few yrs with task forces and GPS CBJ mafia has made it difficult for a lot of us to find a steady rotation or even stay connected with some these providers we current see. It feels like time to hang it up for me even when I go out of the state to other cities it feels like more of the same everywhere. Just tired of inconsistencies with communication might be time to settle down and give up the life man.

    Just my two cents.

  11. #31803

    Is there a drought?

    I've noticed since I've been back how quiet things are. I know that I'm not as active because I don't really have the regular rotation that I used to. But what's the reason for others. I know a lot of guys that became disinterested for this reason, or that reason, and select from other means. But is anyone still in the trenches?

  12. #31802
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickstone  [View Original Post]
    Called her and she quoted me $. 4/ $. 8 / $$$ with DATY being another $. I passed b / c of the up-charge. Probably would have been more had I shown up.
    She does look like a lot of fun. If I'm interpreting the prices you posted correctly, seems reasonable to me if the pics are accurate.

  13. #31801

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotKevin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5735167064

    She's definitely cute enough. Seems like a real provider. All covered would be okay if qv is 100. Anybody maybe met her before and can provide any details?
    Called her and she quoted me $. 4/ $. 8 / $$$ with DATY being another $. I passed b / c of the up-charge. Probably would have been more had I shown up.
    Last edited by Nickstone; 09-24-26 at 15:15. Reason: fixed quote

  14. #31800

    Anybody seen Honey?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5735167064

    She's definitely cute enough. Seems like a real provider. All covered would be okay if qv is 100. Anybody maybe met her before and can provide any details?

  15. #31799
    Quote Originally Posted by Hits79  [View Original Post]
    Ah man, I thought you were talking about this star.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...phis/213616955

    She's hot as hell, but I don't think its real.
    Damn yeah she is hot as hell! With those prices and all of those No's she may be real hahahaha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape