Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1668 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25015
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25015
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out with two different burner numbers. After 2-3 texts to try and set something up, she quickly goes into ***** mode accusing me of wasting time.

    Good luck. I'd love to fuck her even more to try and fuck the crazy out of her.

  2. #25014

    Green eyed GFE Spinner

    Anyone partake in this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...i/041678821534
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20260930_151210-1.jpg‎   20260930_151218-1.jpg‎  

  3. #25013
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Coco is kind of a pain in the ass. She was at Fantasies for a short time and was the same way there. She does have a great set of tits but otherwise just too big in the gut. She also claims to be a no extras girl.

  4. #25012

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Yeah that's her. How's she looking these days? It's been awhile since I've seen her. I'm tempted to stop by mickeys and see but it's a hike for me and I hate coming home smelling like stripper.

  5. #25011

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.
    She is still at Mickeys. She does like to latch on even if you don't want a dance. I mean for a bigger girl she isn't that bad and I am curious as to her head game. I might try her but I am rarely there.

  6. #25010

    Not sure if she's been reviewed before?


  7. #25009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar1  [View Original Post]
    Just to add my two cents, I completely agree that out of all the ladies in the area, she's been the best lady in terms of service and was my go to for quite some time. Unfortunately it's the lack of communication and response that recently made me cut her off for good. Really a shame because like I said, she was amazing and a nice person. But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my time wasted without a given reason.
    Can't disagree with you there. All I can say is that she has a life, she's not one of these women who sit in a motel room all day. She has a job, with a pretty decent commute. While I won't mention it here, it can have long shifts and ridiculous hours.

  8. #25008

    BBW Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.

  9. #25007

    New ad on STG

    Haven't seen this girl post before, I generally go for those who have good reviews from what you all say about them.

    Trying to see if anyone has any info, or has seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...i/738135284318

    On a side note:

    I'm looking for someone who likes trips to Greece.

    Any recommendations of some girls that like that sort of adventure would be greatly appreciated.

  10. #25006

    Bbw coco

    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.

  11. #25005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to who Lilly might be. I've only seen one Lilly in about two years and BBFS was not available.

    Mommy Diva isn't that open. While she did allow BBFS that last two visits cip wasn't allowed.

    I do have to disagree with you on Jasmine. Overall she's been the best lady I've seen in almost ten years. The one downside is her limited availability and most recently her comms haven't been good. I do believe there's personal stuff going on so I give her the benefit of the doubt.
    Just to add my two cents, I completely agree that out of all the ladies in the area, she's been the best lady in terms of service and was my go to for quite some time. Unfortunately it's the lack of communication and response that recently made me cut her off for good. Really a shame because like I said, she was amazing and a nice person. But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my time wasted without a given reason.

  12. #25004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to who Lilly might be. I've only seen one Lilly in about two years and BBFS was not available.

    Mommy Diva isn't that open. While she did allow BBFS that last two visits cip wasn't allowed.

    I do have to disagree with you on Jasmine. Overall she's been the best lady I've seen in almost ten years. The one downside is her limited availability and most recently her comms haven't been good. I do believe there's personal stuff going on so I give her the benefit of the doubt.
    Just to add my two cents, I completely agree that out of all the ladies in the area, she's been the best lady in terms of service and was my go to for quite some time. Unfortunately it's the lack of communication and response that recently made me cut her off for good. Really a shame because like I said, she was amazing and a nice person. But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my time wasted without a given reason.

  13. #25003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The reverse search on this one's number is a bit of an enigma. The number traces to a 40 year old with residence in Fall River, with several court cases, but only one nefarious charge: misdemeanor assault and battery. The Facebook associated with the number reveals a woman with 2 kids, who does not appear to have a body type suggested by the ad pictures. Maybe the one in the ad is using somebody else's phone? Also there was an eviction court case. That's all I could learn, other than she went missing 4 years ago, but turned up apparently without incident two weeks later. Without more data, I'd proceed rather carefully with this one, if at all.
    I get the impression that she is a "real" but new / inexperienced and naive so extremely unreliable and flaky. She's also a bit of a headcase, and will contradict herself day to day / week to week so I gave up trying to set something up shortly after she started posting.

  14. #25002

  15. #25001
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeIrish  [View Original Post]
    I can say she is back on the hard rock. I've been seeing her regularly for probably 2 years and the hard rock is back! If you can deal with that then you're good. Still same spot, does have a male roommate but he knows and is chill. As far as performance it's still top 2 BBBJCIM I've had! Still lets me finish in her if I make it past the BJ. But something must've happened within the last few weeks as she's not answering my texts or even reading them.
    Thanks, I'm done with her, then. I'm just too risk-averse for that. I never saw evidence of a male room mate in the past, but if she has one now and she is on rock, it's likely her supply connection / pimp. So being chicken shit, I'm done. I just won't risk stepping in that kind of dog shit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape