Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1668 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 25011
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25011
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Coco is kind of a pain in the ass. She was at Fantasies for a short time and was the same way there. She does have a great set of tits but otherwise just too big in the gut. She also claims to be a no extras girl.

  2. #25010

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.
    Yeah that's her. How's she looking these days? It's been awhile since I've seen her. I'm tempted to stop by mickeys and see but it's a hike for me and I hate coming home smelling like stripper.

  3. #25009

    Not sure if she's been reviewed before?


  4. #25008
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar1  [View Original Post]
    Just to add my two cents, I completely agree that out of all the ladies in the area, she's been the best lady in terms of service and was my go to for quite some time. Unfortunately it's the lack of communication and response that recently made me cut her off for good. Really a shame because like I said, she was amazing and a nice person. But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my time wasted without a given reason.
    Can't disagree with you there. All I can say is that she has a life, she's not one of these women who sit in a motel room all day. She has a job, with a pretty decent commute. While I won't mention it here, it can have long shifts and ridiculous hours.

  5. #25007

    BBW Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStrw  [View Original Post]
    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.
    There's a BBW Coco who dances at Mickeys. She will sit down with you even if you try to avoid her. Too friendly.

  6. #25006

    Bbw coco

    She's in Lincoln I believe. I saw her years ago pretty sure she was pregnant, she was working out of an apartment behind cardis in Warwick then. She was pretty friendly but pregnant isn't my thing so I took a step away. She continues to post heard she danced in Cumberland not sure if it's still the case. Anyone see her recently? Wondering how she's held up and if she's still friendly. I'd consider seeing her again.

  7. #25005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to who Lilly might be. I've only seen one Lilly in about two years and BBFS was not available.

    Mommy Diva isn't that open. While she did allow BBFS that last two visits cip wasn't allowed.

    I do have to disagree with you on Jasmine. Overall she's been the best lady I've seen in almost ten years. The one downside is her limited availability and most recently her comms haven't been good. I do believe there's personal stuff going on so I give her the benefit of the doubt.
    Just to add my two cents, I completely agree that out of all the ladies in the area, she's been the best lady in terms of service and was my go to for quite some time. Unfortunately it's the lack of communication and response that recently made me cut her off for good. Really a shame because like I said, she was amazing and a nice person. But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my time wasted without a given reason.

  8. #25004
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious as to who Lilly might be. I've only seen one Lilly in about two years and BBFS was not available.

    Mommy Diva isn't that open. While she did allow BBFS that last two visits cip wasn't allowed.

    I do have to disagree with you on Jasmine. Overall she's been the best lady I've seen in almost ten years. The one downside is her limited availability and most recently her comms haven't been good. I do believe there's personal stuff going on so I give her the benefit of the doubt.
    Just to add my two cents, I completely agree that out of all the ladies in the area, she's been the best lady in terms of service and was my go to for quite some time. Unfortunately it's the lack of communication and response that recently made me cut her off for good. Really a shame because like I said, she was amazing and a nice person. But if there's one thing I can't stand, it's to have my time wasted without a given reason.

  9. #25003
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The reverse search on this one's number is a bit of an enigma. The number traces to a 40 year old with residence in Fall River, with several court cases, but only one nefarious charge: misdemeanor assault and battery. The Facebook associated with the number reveals a woman with 2 kids, who does not appear to have a body type suggested by the ad pictures. Maybe the one in the ad is using somebody else's phone? Also there was an eviction court case. That's all I could learn, other than she went missing 4 years ago, but turned up apparently without incident two weeks later. Without more data, I'd proceed rather carefully with this one, if at all.
    I get the impression that she is a "real" but new / inexperienced and naive so extremely unreliable and flaky. She's also a bit of a headcase, and will contradict herself day to day / week to week so I gave up trying to set something up shortly after she started posting.

  10. #25002

  11. #25001
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeIrish  [View Original Post]
    I can say she is back on the hard rock. I've been seeing her regularly for probably 2 years and the hard rock is back! If you can deal with that then you're good. Still same spot, does have a male roommate but he knows and is chill. As far as performance it's still top 2 BBBJCIM I've had! Still lets me finish in her if I make it past the BJ. But something must've happened within the last few weeks as she's not answering my texts or even reading them.
    Thanks, I'm done with her, then. I'm just too risk-averse for that. I never saw evidence of a male room mate in the past, but if she has one now and she is on rock, it's likely her supply connection / pimp. So being chicken shit, I'm done. I just won't risk stepping in that kind of dog shit.

  12. #25000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    While everybody seems to be on the subject here of old MILFs, does anybody have any recent intel about Alishia in Coventry? I used to see her quite a bit, for an unlimited menu, good DFK and raw everything, at 100 hh. But then there were reports of her deteriorating, as if she had turned full junkie? But a few years ago, I always used to like her straightforward, no nonsense delivery of great services with a smile. I recall the very first time out of the many which followed--she had started out with a BBBJ which was FAR too rough with way too much teeth for my tastes! But when I gently called her out on it during the act, she immediately toned it down to an acceptable, pleasant level, substituting LIPS for teeth, with lots of nice slobber and bold eye contact. But who's seen her recently? She was never a beauty queen, but I liked her anyway, because of, and not in spite of, her rather trashy MILFY look! So those that saw her recently--how is she now?
    I can say she is back on the hard rock. I've been seeing her regularly for probably 2 years and the hard rock is back! If you can deal with that then you're good. Still same spot, does have a male roommate but he knows and is chill. As far as performance it's still top 2 BBBJCIM I've had! Still lets me finish in her if I make it past the BJ. But something must've happened within the last few weeks as she's not answering my texts or even reading them.

  13. #24999

    Sarah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/382424043157

    Texting was easy and fluid, young bbw who offers very few restrictions. Set up an out call, confirmed twice during the day. Just to be ghosted at the time of meeting. Texted me next day saying she "got sick all of the sudden". That ruined it for me so sadly I have nothing positive to say.

  14. #24998
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    She, he, or it, might have seen our posts, because the linked ad has now apparently been taken down.
    But maybe not, because the same ad has reappeared:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/787011310437

  15. #24997
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    The other thing I noticed about this ad is that it lists tattoos as very visible or many, but none are evident in any of the rather revealing pictures. Make of that, what you will. . .
    She, he, or it, might have seen our posts, because the linked ad has now apparently been taken down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape