Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 355 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5320
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I told her all I was going to give her was $$20 or I'll go to Sky, she agreed.
    Lisa isn't there anymore as of last night. There's a new girl, Kelly. I haven't seen her though.

  2. #5319

    Lee was still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Before Lee's closed (McCord & Angola) there was just one MT there. Her name is Emma. Does anyone know where she went when they closed a couple months ago?
    I thought they'd closed after the last round of raids a couple years ago. It's been at least that long since I saw a report. Maybe if the couple of you still going there had clued the rest of us in somebody would know where she went.

    If it's the really skinny one that was there 2 years ago that was super pushy with the upsell and GPS I'm kinda glad I missed her.

  3. #5318

    Somebody Did

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBubbles  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...2/814067878970

    I found out her name is Jenna. Was curious if anyone has been able to meet her and what that experience was. Catfish? Is the location safe? Is she worth seeing or just another waste of time?
    It's been a month or more. IIRC the gist was she's a great time but can be flaky and hit or miss about keeping appointments. I don't think FS was available.

    I could be misremembering.

  4. #5317

    So has anyone met her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...2/814067878970

    I found out her name is Jenna. Was curious if anyone has been able to meet her and what that experience was. Catfish? Is the location safe? Is she worth seeing or just another waste of time?

  5. #5316
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Before Lee's closed (McCord & Angola) there was just one MT there. Her name is Emma. Does anyone know where she went when they closed a couple months ago?
    Well that sucks! I had a lot of fun with her. She used let me stick my thumb in her a $$. Let me know if you find out anything??

  6. #5315

    Wondering

    Hey has anyone had any luck on backpage site seem like only scammer on there?

  7. #5314

    Compare

    Quote Originally Posted by DickFitswell  [View Original Post]
    How does Lisa compare to Blue?
    You can flip a coin & decide for yourself, but if you want a good massage see blue.

  8. #5313
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    I told her all I was going to give her was $$20 or I'll go to Sky, she agreed.
    How does Lisa compare to Blue?

  9. #5312

    Lotus

    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherRC123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for this post. I decided to go and met "Lisa. " She did only give me a 10 minute rub down before she wanted to know what else I wanted. I didn't mind because I was ready to get to the extras. She haggle me about $200 on top of the house fee, but I only brought in $$30 so that's all she got. She did remain friendly throughout the entirety. Honestly, I would pay the total amount if I saw her again. Tiny thing with obvious bolt ons.
    I told her all I was going to give her was $$20 or I'll go to Sky, she agreed.

  10. #5311

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fosto...y/078950542673 looking to see if anyone has an info on this one.

  11. #5310
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    I decided it was time to check out Lotus again on Holland-Sylvania road. I did a little digging on Google maps, and it is showing that that building is now Bloom Spa. I thought maybe this was an old name for that location before becoming Lotus. So I googled Bloom Spa. It has the same address as Lotus, it has the same phone number as Lotus, there are a bunch of pictures that don't really look like the inside of lotus, but there are also current reviews. Some reviews are from just within the last few weeks.

    I got there, there is no Open sign turned on, the windows on either side of the doorway have heavy drapes on the inside with no signage on the outside, and the door is smoked glass so you cannot see in. Grab the handle and open the door and standing in front of me was Lisa. Lisa was wearing some short denim shorts and a top. Lisa is Chinese, a little on the short side, not a spinner, but not heavy. She seemed to have a lot of energy and just a really good attitude. I wanted a one-hour massage, and the entry fee is. 7.

    She showed me to a room, took the entry fee and stepped out while I was getting undressed, I wasn't even half undressed since she was back in the room. Didn't really bother me, she was going to see everything later anyway. She started out rubbing from the left side of my body, jumped up on top of me and straddled me and rubbed my back and neck, then went over to the right side and rubbed my back. She then stood up by my head and was rubbing my neck and shoulders and back. I started rubbing the back of her legs and she didn't make any negative response to that and my hands got up to her behind. After me giving her arse a nice rub down she moved over to the side, started some very light massage and some teasing and planted a few kisses on my forehead. After a little more teasing she leaned down and whispered asking what I wanted. This was only about 10 minutes into the massage.

    ( I edited this and removed details) Let's just say FS may be available.

    She got us both cleaned up, had me roll over in my stomach and started giving me a decent massage. I ended up getting about 50 minutes of my 1 hour massage, but that was fine with me. She seemed very happy, still had a great attitude, reminded me of her name twice and said when I come back to ask for her.

    I did ask her how long she had been there and she said she had been there two weeks. Have no idea how much longer she will be there. I also asked her what the name of the place was now, if it was Lotus or if it was Bloom. She had no idea, she just knows that she works in that building. Total damage $$.3.

    I would have no problem being a repeat customer.
    Thanks for this post. I decided to go and met "Lisa. " She did only give me a 10 minute rub down before she wanted to know what else I wanted. I didn't mind because I was ready to get to the extras. She haggle me about $200 on top of the house fee, but I only brought in $$30 so that's all she got. She did remain friendly throughout the entirety. Honestly, I would pay the total amount if I saw her again. Tiny thing with obvious bolt ons.

  12. #5309

    Emma?

    Before Lee's closed (McCord & Angola) there was just one MT there. Her name is Emma. Does anyone know where she went when they closed a couple months ago?

  13. #5308

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by LegLuver  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the current lineup at Sky?
    Blue & a chunky one named soda.

  14. #5307

    Lotus - - - - Bloom Spa

    I decided it was time to check out Lotus again on Holland-Sylvania road. I did a little digging on Google maps, and it is showing that that building is now Bloom Spa. I thought maybe this was an old name for that location before becoming Lotus. So I googled Bloom Spa. It has the same address as Lotus, it has the same phone number as Lotus, there are a bunch of pictures that don't really look like the inside of lotus, but there are also current reviews. Some reviews are from just within the last few weeks.

    I got there, there is no Open sign turned on, the windows on either side of the doorway have heavy drapes on the inside with no signage on the outside, and the door is smoked glass so you cannot see in. Grab the handle and open the door and standing in front of me was Lisa. Lisa was wearing some short denim shorts and a top. Lisa is Chinese, a little on the short side, not a spinner, but not heavy. She seemed to have a lot of energy and just a really good attitude. I wanted a one-hour massage, and the entry fee is. 7.

    She showed me to a room, took the entry fee and stepped out while I was getting undressed, I wasn't even half undressed since she was back in the room. Didn't really bother me, she was going to see everything later anyway. She started out rubbing from the left side of my body, jumped up on top of me and straddled me and rubbed my back and neck, then went over to the right side and rubbed my back. She then stood up by my head and was rubbing my neck and shoulders and back. I started rubbing the back of her legs and she didn't make any negative response to that and my hands got up to her behind. After me giving her arse a nice rub down she moved over to the side, started some very light massage and some teasing and planted a few kisses on my forehead. After a little more teasing she leaned down and whispered asking what I wanted. This was only about 10 minutes into the massage.

    ( I edited this and removed details) Let's just say FS may be available.

    She got us both cleaned up, had me roll over in my stomach and started giving me a decent massage. I ended up getting about 50 minutes of my 1 hour massage, but that was fine with me. She seemed very happy, still had a great attitude, reminded me of her name twice and said when I come back to ask for her.

    I did ask her how long she had been there and she said she had been there two weeks. Have no idea how much longer she will be there. I also asked her what the name of the place was now, if it was Lotus or if it was Bloom. She had no idea, she just knows that she works in that building. Total damage $$.3.

    I would have no problem being a repeat customer.

  15. #5306

    Sky

    Anyone know the current lineup at Sky?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 355 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape