Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 4094 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 61406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61376

    Response

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Nothing like it used to be, I have lots of memories of how it was before, you didn't have to look for the girls they were just everywhere, ready and willing to make a man happy. They were all over the city of Baltimore, not doing it for just drugs, they just wanted to make money and lots of time found it to be fun for themselves as well. Those days are long gone and because of all the crazy people in the world now those days will never be back. Peace!
    I agree 100%. So where is a man who still longs for the occasional companionship of a decent woman suppose to look? That's the 50 million dollar question? (Online excluded, due to ridiculous pricing).

  2. #61375
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyB  [View Original Post]
    I've covered every loop in B-more for the last two months and I can finally say, after 5 years of serious decline, the B-more street scene is dead. In fact it's so dead only zombies remain. Girls that 20 years ago would have gotten 5 bucks are now getting $40! They get what was once top dollar all for the privilege of rendering my car completely uninhabitable for days while I frantically try and get the odor out. I read the reviews and just shake my head, the beer googles are strong. Look at the photos guys these are homeless, toothless, scarred wrecks. Even a a year ago, if patient I could still find a gem. Now I find myself fawning over what I would have never bothered to look twice at. Uggh I guess it's all online now.
    Nothing like it used to be, I have lots of memories of how it was before, you didn't have to look for the girls they were just everywhere, ready and willing to make a man happy. They were all over the city of Baltimore, not doing it for just drugs, they just wanted to make money and lots of time found it to be fun for themselves as well. Those days are long gone and because of all the crazy people in the world now those days will never be back. Peace!

  3. #61374

    First explorations

    I had already posted this, but I put it in the wrong place, which is why I'm posting it again.

    Hi everyone, I'd like to learn a bit more about this hobby and would appreciate your help. I recently decided to explore some of these famous places. I honestly didn't expect to find anything on my first visit, but I ended up seeing what I was looking for. Of course, I didn't approach anyone, since it was my first time exploring and I didn't really know how things worked, so I would appreciate your help.

    On my first visit, I saw a group of four girls chatting together, so my question is, how do I approach them or get their attention? Especially if I'm driving. I also noticed there were two men with them. Is that normal, or how does it work? I would also appreciate it if you could tell me what the cost of these experiences would be. What would be an acceptable price and what would be too much? Thanks again for the information. You can also send me a private message.

  4. #61373

    Videos

    Longtime monger here was just wondering where do you people now post your videos! If you want and not talk about it on here feel free to hit my inbox. Because I have alot of videos being I'm a content creator looking 4 good site. To post vids thanks.

  5. #61372

    Rip baltimore

    I've covered every loop in B-more for the last two months and I can finally say, after 5 years of serious decline, the B-more street scene is dead. In fact it's so dead only zombies remain. Girls that 20 years ago would have gotten 5 bucks are now getting $40! They get what was once top dollar all for the privilege of rendering my car completely uninhabitable for days while I frantically try and get the odor out. I read the reviews and just shake my head, the beer googles are strong. Look at the photos guys these are homeless, toothless, scarred wrecks. Even a a year ago, if patient I could still find a gem. Now I find myself fawning over what I would have never bothered to look twice at. Uggh I guess it's all online now.

  6. #61371

    Drive thru

    Driving thru tonight and saw Vicki out in some black shorts and top looking nice but unfortunately could not stop where I was at.

    Also saw Gia out in a skirt and white top getting a car, who ever made that scoop lucky you. Guess she is out more now.

    Did not have any time to make another drive around, had to get to the house for a delivery. Hopefully tomorrow brings some luck.

  7. #61370

    Vicky

    Got in touch with Vicky the other day. I helped her out recently when she needed food money. Yall may have not been seein her around much mainly because she's hold up in her place. Apparently not too long ago some crazy dude held her at gun point & made her give him head. She was terrified & has been a bit paranoid. And then when I saw her she said that situation almost happened to her again with someone else but she got away thankfully.

    Look, we all got our vices when it comes to these girls. Lord knows a lot of them play games, steal from us or try to, but I'm not doing something as crazy as threaten a girl like that. She talked to me about the same stuff like she's tryna save and go to detox as well as move with her fiance to NC. She does talk a lot but she means well.

    She's still not tryna deal with new people tbh so if you're tryna see her or ask about her info you're kinda shit out of luck unless you can convince her. I picked her up and went to one of my spots. I really was there to fuck because I haven't fucked in like 2 months. And with her, I usually hit it good from the back til I fill her like a twinkie. Said she was tryna make money. We kept goin back and forth about fuckin while she gave me one of her killer blowjobs. Asked if I was good beforehand and I've been clean. I was about to get up to go to the passenger side with her fat ass bent over but that mouth had a grip on me this time. Its been a couple yrs since she sucked me dry but she let fuck the shit out of her throat til I busted & she swallowed every drop while sucking. She keeps gettin thicker BTW.

    After that I took her back home. Gave her a tip for the performance. Told her I'm not tryna come up there and date anymore mainly because I'm tryna stop entirely. But because I helped her out and she trusts me enough to be vulnerable and real with her, told me if I need the release & may be short, she'd take care of me free of charge.

    Also told me we need to get a room for a couple hrs and I agree. Need that girl in a bedroom & not my car. She'll drain me completely dry. Said Tim's is 0. 45 apparently.

  8. #61369

    Loops for days

    Was driving through the other day and saw Amanda (one with limp) out in a little black outfit, missed her on the pass, circled around and came back through and she was gone. Anyone scoop her lately? Did a few more loops but nothing out I wanted to see, was looking for Tiffany again but could not find her. Was told by a few others that Gia discretely dates on meet ups while her BF is at work, anyone confirm that info?

    Passed back through on Thursday and got Nikki with the cane, she is always a good pick up. The rain made it hard for a few days. Nikki provided some good front seat action for the standard rate plus a tip.

    Stay classy Baltimore!

  9. #61368

    Box

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Goldie digging through a pile of trash. And offered to buy her some KFC and of course she jumped on it. Asked her for a BJ for a ten spot and she said sure after she takes her entire possessions to hide them somewhere. Couldn't find her thereafter, and that's ok. Just wanted to help her out.
    Clear your box out!

  10. #61367

    Goldie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Saw Goldie digging through a pile of trash. And offered to buy her some KFC and of course she jumped on it. Asked her for a BJ for a ten spot and she said sure after she takes her entire possessions to hide them somewhere. Couldn't find her thereafter, and that's ok. Just wanted to help her out.
    A sweetheart who has had it rough. I always stop and say hi when I see her and slip her a few bucks if I have it.

  11. #61366

    Baby J

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Any information about Baby J who recently had a baby couple of months back?
    Saw her the other day when she was ready to enter the alley to do her candy shopping. She said "hey, I'll be right back". Knowing her as well as I do, I just left.

  12. #61365

    Harford

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck on Harford Road? I picked up a nice white girl with a really nice arse, yes I even rimmed her, but I didn't get her name but I believe it was Rae, we walked to a spot and boy could she suck, it was a little wooded area but the mosquitoes were doing a number on me and I just gave her. 40 and called it a day, but once I am back in the area I will definitely be looking out for her, she was clean and fresh blondish hair in a bun. This was not crazy Katie that some of you may know. This girls arse like I said was to die for, sweet and clean and as we walked back she let me keep my hand in her pants to play with that thang. She did say she was a dancer and I can believe that for sure.

    I'm out of commission for a while but you all have fun and stay safe.

    Apache Out.
    Where on Harford was she at? In the city or closer to Parkville?

  13. #61364

    Gold digging

    Saw Goldie digging through a pile of trash. And offered to buy her some KFC and of course she jumped on it. Asked her for a BJ for a ten spot and she said sure after she takes her entire possessions to hide them somewhere. Couldn't find her thereafter, and that's ok. Just wanted to help her out.

  14. #61363

    Okay

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    I thought the other person was a little girl playing a flute.

  15. #61362

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Circle.
    I thought the girl next to Taylor was just some little girl. Nope. That's just dried out zendaya aka Callie. Absolutely no meat on the bone. I feel like if I bent her over in doggy, I'm not even hitting any booty meat its just bone. I'd break her ass With how hard I would thrust with my pelvis.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape