Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31 to 45 of 61410
-
09-29-26 18:33 #61380Senior Member

Posts: 1323Over? It ain't over until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed pearl harbor?. Picked up Mo at MP RF around 4 pm and put Ole gal thru the ringer. She couldn't get me to pop in the first 30, so I t I had to face fuuck her until I blast. Took a bit longer, but she finally got a full mouth of jizz. She was a bit irritable, but still a trooper. Never have to worry about stuff being stolen and she always puts in a big effort.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:15 #61379Senior Member

Posts: 445We should probably get a new site for UTR workers where the standard price would be at least twice the amount we pay now and that would probably bring some better lookers who just want to make some extra quick cash for their supplements instead of running out getting a part time job. Just thinking out loud.
Originally Posted by Dejanero
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 15:10 #61378Senior Member

Posts: 423Online vs The Stroll
To this & the post below this saying rip baltimore. I mean yeah. Specifically the white & latina providers. All the talent you'd see on an escortalligator or skip the games in the past 5-10 yrs have become addicts and either a couple still have phone service to post, but like the rest are still living and walkin the streets. Majority of the ads are fake & scamming.
Originally Posted by Dejanero
[View Original Post]
The ones that do post got to be bottom of the barrel in terms of looks, quality, & service. Especially the black workers who seem to be the only ones posting. They call themselves "throat goat" and don't give head without a rubber. How am I supposed to know you'll drain me & give a man a proper bbbjws? I at least want that if I got to wrap up. They also got extreme GPS because these fat girls (and not in the good way) or these scrawny, dried up walkers have the nerve to post three digit numbered rates when they haven't had meat on their bones since at least 2022.
Like why does raven starr post $1. 0-$2. 0 & does more for extra when she looks like the average wilkens ave zombie? Or why is sexi lexi still posting like she's at a motel but she just wants you to pay for one, she walks wash blvd & trying to get more for standard because she has a phone saying she's 35 & more like 43? Just doesn't make sense.
-
09-29-26 14:40 #61377Senior Member

Posts: 1370Needle in a Haystack
Was out to meet my UTR who didn't show BTW. When I saw a different face standing by Ashton and Payson. I drove around for a few minutes and she was still standing there when I returned. She seemed TGTBT (civi), as I approached but my curiosity commanded me to investigate. She got in and to my surprise she appeared to be Asian and and my first thoughts went to a "Lilly"(SWer); that looked like she went to rehab. Very cute standing there with her "knee high" socks and shirt. She got in and said her name was "Jade". She was very "chill" and polite. Even though she wanted to $. 60 for 1/2 & 1/2 we settled on "standard" and off we went she's about 5 ft, 115 or so, with mixed colored hair. When she disrobed, she had a nice, un marked, sold “Olive Tan” body, due to her Filipino heritage. The experience was a B+, but I'm sure it will improve if I catch her again. She says that she's new to the area from Brooklyn, Md. I will repeat if I see her out again. Of course, no digits. Peace.
-
09-29-26 12:16 #61376Senior Member

Posts: 36Response
I agree 100%. So where is a man who still longs for the occasional companionship of a decent woman suppose to look? That's the 50 million dollar question? (Online excluded, due to ridiculous pricing).
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-26 09:19 #61375Senior Member

Posts: 445Nothing like it used to be, I have lots of memories of how it was before, you didn't have to look for the girls they were just everywhere, ready and willing to make a man happy. They were all over the city of Baltimore, not doing it for just drugs, they just wanted to make money and lots of time found it to be fun for themselves as well. Those days are long gone and because of all the crazy people in the world now those days will never be back. Peace!
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-26 23:01 #61374Regular Member

Posts: 25First explorations
I had already posted this, but I put it in the wrong place, which is why I'm posting it again.
Hi everyone, I'd like to learn a bit more about this hobby and would appreciate your help. I recently decided to explore some of these famous places. I honestly didn't expect to find anything on my first visit, but I ended up seeing what I was looking for. Of course, I didn't approach anyone, since it was my first time exploring and I didn't really know how things worked, so I would appreciate your help.
On my first visit, I saw a group of four girls chatting together, so my question is, how do I approach them or get their attention? Especially if I'm driving. I also noticed there were two men with them. Is that normal, or how does it work? I would also appreciate it if you could tell me what the cost of these experiences would be. What would be an acceptable price and what would be too much? Thanks again for the information. You can also send me a private message.
-
09-28-26 22:55 #61373Regular Member

Posts: 7Videos
Longtime monger here was just wondering where do you people now post your videos! If you want and not talk about it on here feel free to hit my inbox. Because I have alot of videos being I'm a content creator looking 4 good site. To post vids thanks.
-
09-28-26 22:18 #61372Senior Member

Posts: 201Rip baltimore
I've covered every loop in B-more for the last two months and I can finally say, after 5 years of serious decline, the B-more street scene is dead. In fact it's so dead only zombies remain. Girls that 20 years ago would have gotten 5 bucks are now getting $40! They get what was once top dollar all for the privilege of rendering my car completely uninhabitable for days while I frantically try and get the odor out. I read the reviews and just shake my head, the beer googles are strong. Look at the photos guys these are homeless, toothless, scarred wrecks. Even a a year ago, if patient I could still find a gem. Now I find myself fawning over what I would have never bothered to look twice at. Uggh I guess it's all online now.
-
09-28-26 20:07 #61371Senior Member

Posts: 32Drive thru
Driving thru tonight and saw Vicki out in some black shorts and top looking nice but unfortunately could not stop where I was at.
Also saw Gia out in a skirt and white top getting a car, who ever made that scoop lucky you. Guess she is out more now.
Did not have any time to make another drive around, had to get to the house for a delivery. Hopefully tomorrow brings some luck.
-
09-26-26 10:00 #61370Senior Member

Posts: 423Vicky
Got in touch with Vicky the other day. I helped her out recently when she needed food money. Yall may have not been seein her around much mainly because she's hold up in her place. Apparently not too long ago some crazy dude held her at gun point & made her give him head. She was terrified & has been a bit paranoid. And then when I saw her she said that situation almost happened to her again with someone else but she got away thankfully.
Look, we all got our vices when it comes to these girls. Lord knows a lot of them play games, steal from us or try to, but I'm not doing something as crazy as threaten a girl like that. She talked to me about the same stuff like she's tryna save and go to detox as well as move with her fiance to NC. She does talk a lot but she means well.
She's still not tryna deal with new people tbh so if you're tryna see her or ask about her info you're kinda shit out of luck unless you can convince her. I picked her up and went to one of my spots. I really was there to fuck because I haven't fucked in like 2 months. And with her, I usually hit it good from the back til I fill her like a twinkie. Said she was tryna make money. We kept goin back and forth about fuckin while she gave me one of her killer blowjobs. Asked if I was good beforehand and I've been clean. I was about to get up to go to the passenger side with her fat ass bent over but that mouth had a grip on me this time. Its been a couple yrs since she sucked me dry but she let fuck the shit out of her throat til I busted & she swallowed every drop while sucking. She keeps gettin thicker BTW.
After that I took her back home. Gave her a tip for the performance. Told her I'm not tryna come up there and date anymore mainly because I'm tryna stop entirely. But because I helped her out and she trusts me enough to be vulnerable and real with her, told me if I need the release & may be short, she'd take care of me free of charge.
Also told me we need to get a room for a couple hrs and I agree. Need that girl in a bedroom & not my car. She'll drain me completely dry. Said Tim's is 0. 45 apparently.
-
09-26-26 01:26 #61369Senior Member

Posts: 32Loops for days
Was driving through the other day and saw Amanda (one with limp) out in a little black outfit, missed her on the pass, circled around and came back through and she was gone. Anyone scoop her lately? Did a few more loops but nothing out I wanted to see, was looking for Tiffany again but could not find her. Was told by a few others that Gia discretely dates on meet ups while her BF is at work, anyone confirm that info?
Passed back through on Thursday and got Nikki with the cane, she is always a good pick up. The rain made it hard for a few days. Nikki provided some good front seat action for the standard rate plus a tip.
Stay classy Baltimore!
-
09-25-26 18:09 #61368Senior Member

Posts: 323Box
Clear your box out!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 00:32 #61367Senior Member

Posts: 277Goldie
A sweetheart who has had it rough. I always stop and say hi when I see her and slip her a few bucks if I have it.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-26 00:17 #61366Senior Member

Posts: 277Baby J
Saw her the other day when she was ready to enter the alley to do her candy shopping. She said "hey, I'll be right back". Knowing her as well as I do, I just left.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





