Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 4096 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 54 104 504 1004 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 61431
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #61386
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    She stays at her Grandmas house and only comes up to get her meds and goes back home. I spend a lot of time and money with her with hardly anything in return, she has to go to dialysis 3 times per week and really can't perform like she used to. I have held back from bringing her to the city for meds because I just feel I am enabling her from getting her life back together, although I don't think she ever will.

    Apache Out Peace!
    Apache 12, Thanks for the update on Kiara. It is disheartening to see a nice girl like Kiara going through what she has gone through and is going through. She is a good friend and it was not all about sex. She is a good hearted person. I've been to her house more than a few times but that was years ago. It is good that she is out of the rat race. She needed to get out of the streets a long tyago. From your previous posts I know that you are a good friend to her too. Keep me posted.

    Propilot -Always check your six.

  2. #61385

    Random pics

    For your viewing pleasure. From the 3 pictures only dates Heather from Dundalk while back.

    Good date, nice CBJFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Generated Image September 21, 2026 - 9_05AM.jpg‎   Generated Image September 21, 2026 - 9_06AM.jpg‎   Generated Image September 21, 2026 - 9_07AM.jpg‎  

  3. #61384

    Window Shades

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, if you're like me and your car doesn't have tinted windows, try these window shades. They have magnets that cling to the frame of your car door. I just ordered a set and I can't wait to use them when I pick up a SW. I promise I will let you guys know how well they work and how easy it is to install and remove. Hopefully, this will eliminate the need to drive around for hours and find the perfect parking spot.

    Chico.
    They work great I have a set for every car that I drive I put my side on and have the girl put the passenger side on to make it faster and then it's all fun from. When you're done it takes 2 seconds to pull them off.

  4. #61383

    Birds

    With my birds taking it on the chin, one of these street urchins is getting the same. Going to be some black ball bouncing off pressies chin, with some angry fish deposited on their creamy face. None too happy and need some anger relief on the way from the Bank.

  5. #61382

    Noticed

    Quote Originally Posted by KenDude  [View Original Post]
    Most definitely the girls will want to cop after being paid. It's date, drugs, date, drugs, date, drugs. You get the pattern.
    I've noticed girls are less susceptible to passing cars right after a date. Like we've all seen them walking fast paced before as if they've got somewhere to be. Usually means they just got nutted in and get to go score. When the girls are in that kind of mood I rarely see them looking to date. I prefer the desperate ones anyway they always finish the job and also less likely to ***** about being recorded.

  6. #61381
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox76  [View Original Post]
    Essentially these girls are literally cum dumpsters. Either their bellies are full of our DNA throughout the day let alone the hour, or there many, many traces of our collective seed inside these girls or left in the remnants of tissues, napkins, wipes, whatever these girls use to get us out of them.

    Shocked more of them aren't pregnant with kid one of us might be a father to. Kinda why I've only been doing front seat headache relief in the most recent past. Better to have these girls swallow than think we knocked them up.
    The way these dudes say "filled her up like a jelly donut" you know for sure they got some of these women pregnant. Some of these degenerates have a breeding fetish and know what they doing Some of the corner boys they talk about are their illegitimate kid. Hahahahah. Hahahahah. People have their kinks..

  7. #61380
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    If you watch the heart of the city videos, the girls who talk about their daily income versus their daily habit. You're way past sloppy seconds.
    Essentially these girls are literally cum dumpsters. Either their bellies are full of our DNA throughout the day let alone the hour, or there many, many traces of our collective seed inside these girls or left in the remnants of tissues, napkins, wipes, whatever these girls use to get us out of them.

    Shocked more of them aren't pregnant with kid one of us might be a father to. Kinda why I've only been doing front seat headache relief in the most recent past. Better to have these girls swallow than think we knocked them up.

  8. #61379

    Deductive reasoning

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    LOL, there have ben plenty of times when I was about to make a scoop but another monger beat me to it. It make me think about pulling up beside him and asking if I could follow them and he could just pass her to me when he was done. I'm sure the girl wouldn't mind because she would be guaranteed 2 dates without having to go back on the streets and wait to get picked up. I just never had the balls to ask the monger, LOL. Am I the only monger who had these thoughts?

    Chico.
    If you watch the heart of the city videos, the girls who talk about their daily income versus their daily habit. You're way past sloppy seconds.

  9. #61378

    Baby J / Baby Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah there's pics of her on the escort thread when she was thick before she went to the street. She got ran through pretty good by alot of us on the board. You can search in the escort thread though.
    Any information about Baby J who recently had a baby couple of months back?

  10. #61377

    Tinted windows

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    They work, when I see your ride sitting with those blockers on the windows, I will park behind you and wait till you are done and then you can send her back to me, but only if she was worth it. LOL.
    Most definitely the girls will want to cop after being paid. It's date, drugs, date, drugs, date, drugs. You get the pattern.

  11. #61376
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    LOL, there have ben plenty of times when I was about to make a scoop but another monger beat me to it. It make me think about pulling up beside him and asking if I could follow them and he could just pass her to me when he was done. I'm sure the girl wouldn't mind because she would be guaranteed 2 dates without having to go back on the streets and wait to get picked up. I just never had the balls to ask the monger, LOL. Am I the only monger who had these thoughts?

    Chico.
    I'm sure we've all had these thoughts but our better judgment tells us to give them their space. LOL.

  12. #61375
    Nope. Def thought of that. Or a 'hey let's doubleheader scenario.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    LOL, there have ben plenty of times when I was about to make a scoop but another monger beat me to it. It make me think about pulling up beside him and asking if I could follow them and he could just pass her to me when he was done. I'm sure the girl wouldn't mind because she would be guaranteed 2 dates without having to go back on the streets and wait to get picked up. I just never had the balls to ask the monger, LOL. Am I the only monger who had these thoughts?

    Chico.

  13. #61374
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Sloppy seconds

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    They work, when I see your ride sitting with those blockers on the windows, I will park behind you and wait till you are done and then you can send her back to me, but only if she was worth it. LOL.
    LOL, there have ben plenty of times when I was about to make a scoop but another monger beat me to it. It make me think about pulling up beside him and asking if I could follow them and he could just pass her to me when he was done. I'm sure the girl wouldn't mind because she would be guaranteed 2 dates without having to go back on the streets and wait to get picked up. I just never had the balls to ask the monger, LOL. Am I the only monger who had these thoughts?

    Chico.

  14. #61373
    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, if you're like me and your car doesn't have tinted windows, try these window shades. They have magnets that cling to the frame of your car door. I just ordered a set and I can't wait to use them when I pick up a SW. I promise I will let you guys know how well they work and how easy it is to install and remove. Hopefully, this will eliminate the need to drive around for hours and find the perfect parking spot.

    Chico.
    They work, when I see your ride sitting with those blockers on the windows, I will park behind you and wait till you are done and then you can send her back to me, but only if she was worth it. LOL.

  15. #61372
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Tinted windows

    Hey mongers, if you're like me and your car doesn't have tinted windows, try these window shades. They have magnets that cling to the frame of your car door. I just ordered a set and I can't wait to use them when I pick up a SW. I promise I will let you guys know how well they work and how easy it is to install and remove. Hopefully, this will eliminate the need to drive around for hours and find the perfect parking spot.

    Chico.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260919_165609_Amazon Shopping.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260919_165619_Amazon Shopping.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260919_165628_Amazon Shopping.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape