Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 365 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 5463
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5448
    Quote Originally Posted by NobodyKK  [View Original Post]
    Try here, One Spa too.

    Stopped by One Spa last week and ended up going back this weekend since I heard a new girl was coming in.

    The mama-san recognized me right away and gave me a really warm welcome. Very friendly and definitely likes to talk 😄.

    The new girl was Cooky. She was very attentive and I enjoyed the massage. Definitely glad I went back to check out the new addition.

    One thing I noticed this time was the place itself. Looks like they recently renovated the building. Everything felt cleaner and newer, and the inside has a much better look than before.

    I don't know if there's a new owner or new management, but something definitely seems different there now.

    Anyway, Cooky was good, mama-san was very welcoming, and the place looks much better after the renovation. Worth checking out if you're in the Oakbrook Terrace area.
    No offense but it's kinda sus replying to a post from March 2025. Leave it to the real mongers like me to handle the PR for One Spa LOL. I think I saw Cookie and if she is who I think I saw she is indeed very attractive. Short hair similar to Kay with nice chest. Maybe I'm confusing Cookie and Kay? But both are stacked and worth trying. I'll follow my own advice soon. Sunny Day Spa was very famous in Mount Prospect and it will soon enough be well known in Oak Brook Terrace.

    Lineup: Cookie, Kay, Coco? And another new girl (stage name TBD).

  2. #5447

    Try here, One Spa too.

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    I had struck out at a couple of my regular places so stopped by Green. Got set up with a "new gal" Amy. Informed me I would appreciate her talents. She was a little taller and stockier than my taste. Her massage style can handle soft, regular, and firm. I like soft and she did a good job with the session. Would give her a 7. Roaming was tolerated. Once she cleaned me up I asked for time and she said about 10 minutes. I had just threw out my back lifting buckets of mulch for my yard and could not really stand straight. She proceeded to work out my back. Was tolerable to painful. She was patient and waited till I was ready to proceed. Long story, she was magnificent and popped my back and I left with no pain. Couple days later and there is no back pain and bending / stretching no discomfort. Not saying she was a magician but did just what I needed. Don't think fluent English but we communicated well. Definitely worth looking up.
    Try here, One Spa too.

    Stopped by One Spa last week and ended up going back this weekend since I heard a new girl was coming in.

    The mama-san recognized me right away and gave me a really warm welcome. Very friendly and definitely likes to talk 😄.

    The new girl was Cooky. She was very attentive and I enjoyed the massage. Definitely glad I went back to check out the new addition.

    One thing I noticed this time was the place itself. Looks like they recently renovated the building. Everything felt cleaner and newer, and the inside has a much better look than before.

    I don't know if there's a new owner or new management, but something definitely seems different there now.

    Anyway, Cooky was good, mama-san was very welcoming, and the place looks much better after the renovation. Worth checking out if you're in the Oakbrook Terrace area.

  3. #5446

    Crystal

    Messaged to see who was working while I was in the area, Cookie wasn't there, "2 new girls" Sugar and Kelly. Met by the elder mms with rubber, gloves on, I'm thinking, "oh lord, please don't be Kelly or Sugar!

    I am shownto the room and then a minute later, I'm greeted by Sugar.

    She's an (guessing) early 30's Korean girl, with solid Bs nice body, avg face. Very sweet, nice girl, overall. Threw the standard donation down on the table whenI walked in the room and she counted and walked out anyway, TS, Sauna, rubdown, probably a 5/10 on the rub, minimal teasing, had more in TS than the massage, initially. But she ws chatty, but no overly so, her English is pretty good, she's been in the states for 8 years and loves it here. Anyway, main event, she gets me ready, slips the cover on and gives me a decent beej attempting to take the whole thing, nope, only got halfway, but a valiant effort. I've only had one girl DT me the whole way and she made it seem like nothing, LOL.

    She asked what I wanted to do, and ended up going straight mish, I found her spot and just did as much as I could to make sure I was on that and she responded well. Kept going that way for a while and finished in the bag after she didn't seem like a second was going to happen for her. She said, "let's do DS next time, better for me" I told her she should have said something! She dressed me and was very sweet the whole time. I left and then had to come back as I'd dropped something I needed, and saw the whole crew as they helped me find it, Kelley looked like she was late 30's if not early to mid 40's with no makeup, the mms and the tall girl with no makeup, IDK WHAT she is helped look, too, found what I 'd lost, thanked them and headed out. Good visit, I would go back.

  4. #5445
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.

    Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.

    New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.

    Have fun!
    Thanks! Ill have to check her out, god I miss kelly tho. Her tits were out of this world.

    Said shed be back after Christmas.

  5. #5444
    Quote Originally Posted by Starks  [View Original Post]
    What days / hours does she work?
    Hey John Starks. Not sure which "she" you are referring to? I mentioned three MT's in my post (Momo, Easy, and New Girl). They all work the same hours as the Lanes (9 am-9 pm Mon-Sun). Easy is here for another month and I'm not sure about the new girl. When in doubt call ahead and confirm.

  6. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeLover13  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same momo I remember from exercise spa, in Mt. Prospect? If so she's marvelous all the way around, had her a few times there a few years back, incredible ass view while behind her.

    .
    Yes Momo from Exercise Spa (which became Sunny Day Spa which became One Spa / Chimarca Spa). She was also at Ivy for a few years rotation. Now she's a mainstay at Lane's. Got to call ahead to make sure she's not on the P or taking a day off here and there. If you haven't had her since the Exercise days, try her again and see if her skills have improved LOL. Spoiler alert. They have. I avoid her because she keeps making me cum in less than 5 minutes. Damn her.

  7. #5442
    Is this the same momo I remember from exercise spa, in Mt. Prospect? If so she's marvelous all the way around, had her a few times there a few years back, incredible ass view while behind her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.

    Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.

    New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.

    Have fun!
    .

  8. #5441
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.

    Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.

    New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.

    Have fun!
    What days / hours does she work?

  9. #5440

    Lanes Line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the current lineup at lanes? Saw kelly a few times in August, hoping theres someone similar working.

    Lmk TIA.
    Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.

    Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.

    New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.

    Have fun!

  10. #5439
    Regular Member


    Posts: 11

    Lanes

    Anybody know the current lineup at lanes? Saw kelly a few times in August, hoping theres someone similar working.

    Lmk TIA.

  11. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    Tbh, I've preferred Ewa's services as personally she gets into the dfk and rimming more for me. I've seen both her and Kiki many times and just prefer Ewa imo. She's more into it than anyone I've seen. YMMV is a thing. Hearing she does BBFS is something I've always wanted to do and as someone who protects himself with medications, I've been thinking about this. I've done DATY, DATO, and everything with her. Might have to rethink this now as youve mentioned it. Everyone, just remember to think with your brain, if youre going to attempt something, be protected whether its being wrapped or medically.
    Yeah FYI I never hit anyone raw but I have done DATO and DATY and love DFK and I caught HSV 1 from one of these broads (herpes / cold sores). I lucked out and only had one outbreak (when I first got it) took meds and never had another in the last 10 years. But the risk is there even if you're not have raw sex. Some gents avoid making out, and doing anything unprotected. I think moving forward I'll carry dental dam for eating pussy or DATO as I got a gf now and don't want her to catch anything if I choose to monger.

    I used it recently to DATO this chick and it was insanely hot experience.

  12. #5437
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    One

    Went to One. Same people as Sunny Day in Mount Prospect. Saw Ginger, she is well reviewed. No complaints. Also saw Kay there. Only thing that has changed compared to Sunny Day is the new location off of Roosevelt Road, and the rooms are very small.

  13. #5436
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has Sunny Day spa from MtP moved to one spa yet?
    Yes. The transfer happened a few weeks ago.

  14. #5435

    One spa

    Has Sunny Day spa from MtP moved to one spa yet?

  15. #5434

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?
    Relax is west of Best Spa, same side of the street. 438 Roosevelt in Glen Ellen.

    You can park on the back, and use the back door in the corner. It is almost always open.

    Just walk in and say "Ni Hao! Kiki? Or whomever your choice of mt's is.

    Have fun. Great place.

    BS out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape