Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 5444
-
Today 06:42 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 321Is this the same momo I remember from exercise spa, in Mt. Prospect? If so she's marvelous all the way around, had her a few times there a few years back, incredible ass view while behind her.
.
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 21:13 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 231What days / hours does she work?
Originally Posted by Mikejpfil
[View Original Post]
-
Yesterday 17:05 #5442Senior Member

Posts: 101Lanes Line-up
Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.
Originally Posted by IH634
[View Original Post]
Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.
New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.
Have fun!
-
09-27-26 23:14 #5441Regular Member

Posts: 7Lanes
Anybody know the current lineup at lanes? Saw kelly a few times in August, hoping theres someone similar working.
Lmk TIA.
-
09-27-26 20:24 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 258Yeah FYI I never hit anyone raw but I have done DATO and DATY and love DFK and I caught HSV 1 from one of these broads (herpes / cold sores). I lucked out and only had one outbreak (when I first got it) took meds and never had another in the last 10 years. But the risk is there even if you're not have raw sex. Some gents avoid making out, and doing anything unprotected. I think moving forward I'll carry dental dam for eating pussy or DATO as I got a gf now and don't want her to catch anything if I choose to monger.
Originally Posted by JaySkeet
[View Original Post]
I used it recently to DATO this chick and it was insanely hot experience.
-
09-27-26 16:40 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 1291One
Went to One. Same people as Sunny Day in Mount Prospect. Saw Ginger, she is well reviewed. No complaints. Also saw Kay there. Only thing that has changed compared to Sunny Day is the new location off of Roosevelt Road, and the rooms are very small.
-
09-26-26 12:48 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 101Yes. The transfer happened a few weeks ago.
Originally Posted by UsaJB007
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 10:13 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 151One spa
Has Sunny Day spa from MtP moved to one spa yet?
-
09-26-26 07:25 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 137Relax
Relax is west of Best Spa, same side of the street. 438 Roosevelt in Glen Ellen.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
You can park on the back, and use the back door in the corner. It is almost always open.
Just walk in and say "Ni Hao! Kiki? Or whomever your choice of mt's is.
Have fun. Great place.
BS out.
-
09-26-26 00:46 #5435Regular Member

Posts: 10Relax is not google searchable. Which is a good thing. It is opposite to McDonald at 445 E Roosevelt Rd in GE; It is in a small strip mall.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:12 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 258Relax spa
I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?
-
09-23-26 15:17 #5433Banned Member

Posts: 5Amy No Hoax
[Deleted by Admin]
Greetings Everyone,
Malago96 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.
Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.
Thanks,
A2
-
09-23-26 11:16 #5432Regular Member

Posts: 15Will avoid these mistakes in the future
Did not realize that only shills used first person pronouns in their reviews. Or that having a similar experience to someone else means that you share an account with that person. I will review the unwritten rules next time. I felt that with proper reading comprehension, it was obvious that it was the other guy's first visit while I implied that I visited more than once, but I guess I wasn't clear! Will not make that mistake again!
Anyways, hope Kiki seemed to have been in China my last visit.
-
09-23-26 08:35 #5431Senior Member

Posts: 280It is not a secret that those Chinese girls can pay someone to write online reviews for them.
Originally Posted by Justjoshing72
[View Original Post]
What is the chance that the review is actually written by someone who never visited Relax but just was paid to write? And a second account showed up to explain using the pronoun "I"?
No one is offended. Vivi and Kiki are excellent; Mocha is excellent by look but ok for service. Amy is not as good as one of below reviews. Honestly speaking.
-
09-22-26 16:39 #5430Regular Member

Posts: 15Huh
What are you talking about? I'm saying I had a similar experience to the other guy who initially assumed there was a mamasan during their first visit. Not even saying anything bad about the establishment, just saying that the women there like to give each other business (as I explained, I found out after I visited more than once).
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
Not sure I did anything to offend people here, but I guess sorry?








Reply With Quote




