Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 363 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 5444
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5444
    Is this the same momo I remember from exercise spa, in Mt. Prospect? If so she's marvelous all the way around, had her a few times there a few years back, incredible ass view while behind her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.

    Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.

    New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.

    Have fun!
    .

  2. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikejpfil  [View Original Post]
    Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.

    Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.

    New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.

    Have fun!
    What days / hours does she work?

  3. #5442

    Lanes Line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by IH634  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know the current lineup at lanes? Saw kelly a few times in August, hoping theres someone similar working.

    Lmk TIA.
    Momo. If you don't know this starlet already, shame on you, you're not a true monger LOL JKJK.

    Easy. Thick curvy MILF (and I already did). She's pretty fun. Nice curves with soft, almost natural looking man-made D's. On reverse cowgirl her ass looked amazing. Cute little mole on her left ass check and and two more cute moles on her right breast (if anyone is looking for aiming targets). Fairly standard service with an above average personality. Asked why she chose the stage name "Easy" and she said "because it's Easy to remember". Whatever. Just take my $ and ride my cock.

    New Girl. Only saw her from side profile and back. Looked cute and petite. Youngish looking. Almost looked like same body type as the Kelly you spoke of but without those cartoonishly gigantic tits LOL. This set seemed a bit more modest.

    Have fun!

  4. #5441

    Lanes

    Anybody know the current lineup at lanes? Saw kelly a few times in August, hoping theres someone similar working.

    Lmk TIA.

  5. #5440
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySkeet  [View Original Post]
    Tbh, I've preferred Ewa's services as personally she gets into the dfk and rimming more for me. I've seen both her and Kiki many times and just prefer Ewa imo. She's more into it than anyone I've seen. YMMV is a thing. Hearing she does BBFS is something I've always wanted to do and as someone who protects himself with medications, I've been thinking about this. I've done DATY, DATO, and everything with her. Might have to rethink this now as youve mentioned it. Everyone, just remember to think with your brain, if youre going to attempt something, be protected whether its being wrapped or medically.
    Yeah FYI I never hit anyone raw but I have done DATO and DATY and love DFK and I caught HSV 1 from one of these broads (herpes / cold sores). I lucked out and only had one outbreak (when I first got it) took meds and never had another in the last 10 years. But the risk is there even if you're not have raw sex. Some gents avoid making out, and doing anything unprotected. I think moving forward I'll carry dental dam for eating pussy or DATO as I got a gf now and don't want her to catch anything if I choose to monger.

    I used it recently to DATO this chick and it was insanely hot experience.

  6. #5439
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1291

    One

    Went to One. Same people as Sunny Day in Mount Prospect. Saw Ginger, she is well reviewed. No complaints. Also saw Kay there. Only thing that has changed compared to Sunny Day is the new location off of Roosevelt Road, and the rooms are very small.

  7. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by UsaJB007  [View Original Post]
    Has Sunny Day spa from MtP moved to one spa yet?
    Yes. The transfer happened a few weeks ago.

  8. #5437

    One spa

    Has Sunny Day spa from MtP moved to one spa yet?

  9. #5436

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?
    Relax is west of Best Spa, same side of the street. 438 Roosevelt in Glen Ellen.

    You can park on the back, and use the back door in the corner. It is almost always open.

    Just walk in and say "Ni Hao! Kiki? Or whomever your choice of mt's is.

    Have fun. Great place.

    BS out.

  10. #5435
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?
    Relax is not google searchable. Which is a good thing. It is opposite to McDonald at 445 E Roosevelt Rd in GE; It is in a small strip mall.

  11. #5434

    Relax spa

    I normally play in Chicago but wanted to know where is relax I see do spa, best spa and something in between called relax but no phone number. Is that the right place?

  12. #5433

    Amy No Hoax

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    Malago96 posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    A2

  13. #5432

    Will avoid these mistakes in the future

    Did not realize that only shills used first person pronouns in their reviews. Or that having a similar experience to someone else means that you share an account with that person. I will review the unwritten rules next time. I felt that with proper reading comprehension, it was obvious that it was the other guy's first visit while I implied that I visited more than once, but I guess I wasn't clear! Will not make that mistake again!

    Anyways, hope Kiki seemed to have been in China my last visit.

  14. #5431
    Quote Originally Posted by Justjoshing72  [View Original Post]
    What are you talking about? I'm saying I had a similar experience to the other guy who initially assumed there was a mamasan during their first visit. Not even saying anything bad about the establishment, just saying that the women there like to give each other business (as I explained, I found out after I visited more than once).

    Not sure I did anything to offend people here, but I guess sorry?
    It is not a secret that those Chinese girls can pay someone to write online reviews for them.

    What is the chance that the review is actually written by someone who never visited Relax but just was paid to write? And a second account showed up to explain using the pronoun "I"?

    No one is offended. Vivi and Kiki are excellent; Mocha is excellent by look but ok for service. Amy is not as good as one of below reviews. Honestly speaking.

  15. #5430

    Huh

    Quote Originally Posted by MStanfield  [View Original Post]
    You forgot to switch to the right account to reply.

    Listen. Relax in general has a good reputation in this forum. Do not let the shill like posts ruin it please.

    Admin 2, have a look here, please. Thank you!
    What are you talking about? I'm saying I had a similar experience to the other guy who initially assumed there was a mamasan during their first visit. Not even saying anything bad about the establishment, just saying that the women there like to give each other business (as I explained, I found out after I visited more than once).

    Not sure I did anything to offend people here, but I guess sorry?

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 363 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape