Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 2 of 1242 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 18619
K Spa 10798 75th
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18604

    Saw Mandy at Cloud

    I texted to see if Fendi was still working, MMS told me no but she had a new girl that she thought I would enjoy named Mandy so I setup an appointment. Mandy is a little older, mid 30's or so. Very cute with blonde hair and an incredible body. She has a stomach tat, natural C-D breasts and a full plump peach. I would classify her as more of a PSE style than a GFE style. Very aggressive and fun, excellent skills all around. Minimal kissing but that was OK, BBBJ was perfect and lots of it. She seemed like the kind of girl that actually enjoys her work. 220 all in. Will repeat. She told me that there are photos of her somewhere in the OC CA threads so now I am going to go surfing.

  2. #18603

    Lulu at Blue Tide in Peoria

    I'm working in Phoenix for a couple weeks place is about 20 minutes away. I did hit up a spot yesterday in Phoenix but was a handy only so really not worth the review. This is a full menu joint. It's not full for menu there's no Greek or CIM but she's a really good lay. Lulu pretty stacked in the front and not a badass for an Asian girl. Warm towel clean up first which was nice because they don't have a shower or I was sweaty as hell. I didn't bring my baby wipes either I hate going in there with smelly pits and ass crack. She cleaned me up I was fresh to go flip me over and I was hard to go. Cover BJ with solid. I appreciate it that you put her hair in a bun so I can get the full view. Only lasted about 3 minutes which is about average these girls just like to get on top and get it going. Would just like that I didn't mind her being on top of me. I ended up in missionary smothering my face between her pillows. Left a buck 50 donation. Back to hotel for happy hour.

  3. #18602

    +3

    Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    I have had several outcalls with AMP girls and during my younger days a few trips as well. Treating them with respect and building a connection over time makes a huge difference in this world. I am not writing very detailed reviews in public these days as this is a very YMMV thing.
    Agreed on selective BBFS with AMP girls. I recall one back in the day (M10) that will do it with regular. She was disappointed I didn't CIP. Another AMP girl from Phoenix visiting Vegas I went out with. Which turned out to be a disaster. Agreed on the above, treat them nice, be funny, make that connection and you might just score. Good luck!

  4. #18601

    Sunny Spa Zoey

    Little late in reporting but hit Sunny Spa last Wednesday. Got there before they opened and parked in one of the two reserved Sunny Spa spots in front. A steady ass stream of people were dropping off cars at the Enterprise next door. Felt a slight twinge of awkwardness as I waited for them to open, but pushed through it as I'm a degenerate monger.

    They turned the lights on and opened up around 8:28 am and I went in and got an hour with Zoey. I had wanted to see her for a while, when she was down in Mesa but the drive from the West Valley was just too much for me. So when I saw she was at Sunny Spa and only 30+ minutes away I knew I had to jump on it.

    I like to get to the spas early, preferably right when they open so that they're at least somewhat fresh, and not ran through 10 times by the time you get to them if it's later in the day. The problem with that is they are often still getting ready, and have their hair up, etc. Which was the case with Zoey that morning. She had some black slacks on and a tight sweater that showed off an awesome set of sweater puppies.

    When she finally got to the room I was already butt naked with a woody, and had the money sitting on the bench sticking out from under my clothes a little bit. These girls don't miss a thing, and she asked if the money was for her. Ayup, that's for you I confirmed. Then she got naked and damn she's got a nice body. Nice and petite, still has a bit of a decent ass, which feels great when you squeeze both cheeks. And those titties were fantastic as well. C cups I'd guess but on her petite frame they're really outstanding.

    Started with a BBBJ which was nice. Not over the top sloppy and slurpy or anything, but a nice respectable BBBJ nonetheless. I asked her if she wanted to 69 and she said yes. Now, that's another reason I like to get there early, and preferably be her first customer of the day. I'm not trying to go down on a girl who just had a load of splooge shot right into her pussy, especially the ones who do BBFS.

    Anyway, the pussy was fresh and clean, tasted pretty decent, or maybe there was a lack of taste, don't remember at this point. But one is as good as the other I suppose. She did let up on the BBBJ a bit while I was eating that pussy. She'd stop for a bit, probably on her phone or something idk. The suck a bit more, etc. I would have preferred she kept at it, sucking my cock but I was a happy camper eating that pussy so didn't complain.

    After a bit we got ready for the main course and she pulled out a cover. I was like, nah that's ok, no condom. Then she said "You only gave my $160" so I pulled out another $100 and gave it to her, then she laid down on the table and boy was it a nice sight to see. A beautiful, petite asian girl with a great set of tits, butt naked with her legs spread and waiting for me to enter her raw dog. Which I did. I had popped a viagra when I left the house so was super fucking hard and as I entered her it felt so damn good. Got her legs up in the air and went to town for a little while, then she started complaining about her legs hurting, so I suggested doggy style.

    And let me tell you, that ass looked spectacular in doggy, with me fucking her bareback. I started finding my rhythm and gave her a good fucking. She reapplied lube at some point, and I got after it again. Her pussy was decently tight, especially for as much mileage as these girls get. Eventually she starts asking for me to cum. Way early of course, I had paid for an hour but it's a rare spa girl that I find will go the whole hour fucking, or most of the hour. I've had my share of those good work ethic girls over my 30+ years mongering career, but lately, and especially here in the West Valley, they tend to want to finish fast as fuck, or as fast as they can get you to finish. I should just stick to 30 min since the hour is often a bit of a waste, but as I knew I was going to be barebacking this girl and enjoying myself, I went for the full hour so as not to be rushed at all.

    Anyway, after she started in with the "Cum on baby, you cum for me" I said eh, why not, and got into finish mode. Oh one more thing, she mentioned when we started fucking to not come inside. Kind of a let down, as when I BBFS, part of the enjoyment is busting a nice big load deep inside that sweet pussy. Anyway, she had asked me not to, and being the degenerate monger gentleman I am I kept my word, mostly. Maybe one stroke too many before pulling out and I think I got a wee bit in that pussy, but busted the majority of a nice sized load all over her lower back. She actually commented on it being a big load.

    Side note about that, I'm 55 and currently on TRT. When I first started TRT my load volume reduced to almost fucking nothing. Really disappointing. But after adding HCG, and supplements, got that load volume back up to a decent amount, such that a professional load extractor commented on it being a big load. I think her exact words were "Cum a lot" or something to that effect LOL. Anyways, she passed me a couple of wipes and I dutifully wiped the cum off of her back. Should have swooped it up with my fingers and offered it for her to swallow. Maybe next time.

    She went to go get cleaned up and said she would be back with a hot towel. Once she came back and cleaned me up I asked her to give me a massage for the rest of the time, and she obliged. It was actually kind of decent, surprisingly enough. Massaged me for about 15 min, then I got dressed and bounced. On the way out she asked if I wanted a water. I asked if they had ice coffee and she laughed and said water. Opened the fridge and sure enough, only water. Seems like they could up their game in the beverage dept, but hey we don't come here for the cold beverages on the way out, right?

    Anyone wanting to see her at Sunny Spa should do so before the end of the month, as she mentioned that next month she's going back to Mesa.

  5. #18600

    +2

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky2  [View Original Post]
    +1. Have gotten our Asian friends to be more open after a couple visits. Not interested in that sort of thing anymore due to the risks, at least with our Asian friends.
    I have had several outcalls with AMP girls and during my younger days a few trips as well. Treating them with respect and building a connection over time makes a huge difference in this world. I am not writing very detailed reviews in public these days as this is a very YMMV thing.

  6. #18599

    Red 8 - First Real Visit

    Went to Red 8 for the 2nd time last night. The first time I went I wasn't feeling the menu so I left. This time, I seen Sia and she is definitely pretty. After I paid house fee + tip she asked me if I wanted hand or boom boom and I said BJ first then boom boom. She blew me for about 1 minute before she slid a cover on me and lubed it up, then sat on me and started riding. While she was putting the cover on I commemted that it was too soon for it and that I wanted more BJ. She did not oblige and proceeded to ride me. I told her I wanted to be on top so we did standing mish until I blew. I understand this is a YMMV game but personally I would not repeat based on this experience considering what the same money gets me elsewhere.

  7. #18598

    +1

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainblow638  [View Original Post]
    This might be a hot take but I secretly think every provider does selective BBFS. Some providers are pretty open about it and will give it to anyone for an extra $100, but even the ones that claim to only do CFS, I am sure they secretly do BBFS on the side with regulars that they have a close connection with. Of course if you're a first timer / stranger they never met before, no matter how much you offer it will be a no. Would be interested to hear others thoughts on this tho.
    +1. Have gotten our Asian friends to be more open after a couple visits. Not interested in that sort of thing anymore due to the risks, at least with our Asian friends.

  8. #18597

    My First Time at Red 8

    Went to Red 8 for the 2nd time last night. The first time I went I wasn't feeling the menu so I left. This time, I seen Sia and she is definitely pretty. After I paid house fee + tip she asked me if I wanted hand or boom boom and I said BJ first then boom boom. She blew me for about 1 minute before she slid a cover on me and lubed it up, then sat on me and started riding. While she was putting the cover on I commemted that it was too soon for it and that I wanted more BJ. She did not oblige and proceeded to ride me. I told her I wanted to be on top so we did standing mish until I blew. I understand this is a YMMV game but personally I would not repeat.

  9. #18596
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Define PSE sir because to me and the majority of mongers by far define PSE as BBFS. With that said I went to see Mina yesterday and paid the $60 house fee for the hour. She immediately started to dfk when we got into the room. I offered her a $160 tip for oral sex and rimming performed on each other with no boom boom. She agreed and I daty and rim her and then she gives me BBBJ but no rim. When she sees how big I got she immediately grabs a condom and wants to fuck me. I told her I am way to thick for condoms and I only do BBFS. So I offered $100 more and she got really pissed off at me. I then offered her a $400 tip for BBFS and she just snapped like she is bipolar and gave me back my $160 and kept the house fee and told me to hit the road. She is young, very pretty and sexy and her trimmed vagina looks incredible. I was hoping to see her every 2 weeks. The rejection I felt from her really hurt me. She is a psycho *****.
    Just got out of a discussion in the Escort thread with a dude who described a session at covered PSE. Told him that's like saying you drive a Chevy Mustang. He is convinced that PSE is whatever he thinks it is, never mind the decades long standard among long-time mongers. Apparently, it's a new world out there. Whatever I think it is, is what it is. Kinda like the days when you needed a winning record to make the baseball playoffs. Apparently not anymore! Look up Houston Astro's 2026 regular season record. .

  10. #18595

    Every provider does selective BBFS (to some extent)

    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Define PSE sir because to me and the majority of mongers by far define PSE as BBFS. With that said I went to see Mina yesterday and paid the $60 house fee for the hour. She immediately started to dfk when we got into the room. I offered her a $160 tip for oral sex and rimming performed on each other with no boom boom. She agreed and I daty and rim her and then she gives me BBBJ but no rim. When she sees how big I got she immediately grabs a condom and wants to fuck me. I told her I am way to thick for condoms and I only do BBFS. So I offered $100 more and she got really pissed off at me. I then offered her a $400 tip for BBFS and she just snapped like she is bipolar and gave me back my $160 and kept the house fee and told me to hit the road. She is young, very pretty and sexy and her trimmed vagina looks incredible. I was hoping to see her every 2 weeks. The rejection I felt from her really hurt me. She is a psycho *****.
    This might be a hot take but I secretly think every provider does selective BBFS. Some providers are pretty open about it and will give it to anyone for an extra $100, but even the ones that claim to only do CFS, I am sure they secretly do BBFS on the side with regulars that they have a close connection with. Of course if you're a first timer / stranger they never met before, no matter how much you offer it will be a no. Would be interested to hear others thoughts on this tho.

  11. #18594

    Red 8 for Mesa mongers

    Quote Originally Posted by EastsideJack  [View Original Post]
    I don't know the best places in Mesa anymore, so help me out.
    Red 8 is currently my favorite spot in Mesa, most of the time they have great talent, of course there are a few duds but that's the case everywhere.

    Currently they have Sia and Strawberry working. Have had the pleasure of meeting both girls, they are very beautiful. In my opinion this place is the new Cozy spa for those that still remember.

  12. #18593

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by Zach2423  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone new to the hobby, I was wanting to know how the girls price range at infinity?

    I was thinking 6 9 my go to LOL any info? Thank you.
    You'll need to pay the house fee when you enter, which is $40 for 30 min and $60 for 60 min.

    Then after your masseuse takes you inside the room, if you want the standard menu (BBBJ + CFS), usually I pay $160 for 30 min and $180 for 60 min.

    So all in for a half hour it's 200 (40 house + 160 tip) or 240 (60 house + 180 tip).

  13. #18592

    Fucking Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Define PSE sir because to me and the majority of mongers by far define PSE as BBFS. With that said I went to see Mina yesterday and paid the $60 house fee for the hour. She immediately started to dfk when we got into the room. I offered her a $160 tip for oral sex and rimming performed on each other with no boom boom. She agreed and I daty and rim her and then she gives me BBBJ but no rim. When she sees how big I got she immediately grabs a condom and wants to fuck me. I told her I am way to thick for condoms and I only do BBFS. So I offered $100 more and she got really pissed off at me. I then offered her a $400 tip for BBFS and she just snapped like she is bipolar and gave me back my $160 and kept the house fee and told me to hit the road. She is young, very pretty and sexy and her trimmed vagina looks incredible. I was hoping to see her every 2 weeks. The rejection I felt from her really hurt me. She is a psycho *****.
    The crazier the head, the more insane the pussy. I had a wonderful time with Mina, she loves to fuck but you got to be on the same freakquency. You need to go shopping for custom condoms for those situations where you'll need one. Check out MyOne, I found a model for me and am able to finish with them having had issues with the standard spa condoms. If you really only want BBFS you got to do a bit more reading because there are options. Check out Sunny Spa on Bell Rd, Vita Spa by the F35 station, or Red 8 in the far East and you will get your raw dawg at your own potential peril.

    Stay safe, stay tested, and keep fucking Crazy.

  14. #18591
    Quote Originally Posted by DoToDont  [View Original Post]
    The most GFE / PSE (she is submissive and would do what your heart desires) AMP girl I have seen in years! Been seeing her for over a year now whenever she is in town. And every visit has been an A+.
    Define PSE sir because to me and the majority of mongers by far define PSE as BBFS. With that said I went to see Mina yesterday and paid the $60 house fee for the hour. She immediately started to dfk when we got into the room. I offered her a $160 tip for oral sex and rimming performed on each other with no boom boom. She agreed and I daty and rim her and then she gives me BBBJ but no rim. When she sees how big I got she immediately grabs a condom and wants to fuck me. I told her I am way to thick for condoms and I only do BBFS. So I offered $100 more and she got really pissed off at me. I then offered her a $400 tip for BBFS and she just snapped like she is bipolar and gave me back my $160 and kept the house fee and told me to hit the road. She is young, very pretty and sexy and her trimmed vagina looks incredible. I was hoping to see her every 2 weeks. The rejection I felt from her really hurt me. She is a psycho *****.

  15. #18590

    Infinity spa

    Hey everyone new to the hobby, I was wanting to know how the girls price range at infinity?

    I was thinking 6 9 my go to LOL any info? Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape