Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3 of 1240 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 53 103 503 1003 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 18597
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18567

    Do it and share

    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyMexican  [View Original Post]
    Question for the mongers.

    I want to fuck the entire lineup in one go, how would you go about it? One at a time that makes economic sense?

    Do I book 90 min with one then ask one to come in at a time?
    I have thought about doing it too but also sounds like spending a lot of money, and the worse part will I be able to enjoy that long, wouldn't feel mechanical at certain point? Just consider that if you really want to do it I would recommend negotiating the whole thing beforehand I don't know how many girls are there but I guess you might spend $100-120 house fee 90 min, $160-200 for your main, + $100 for your first extra woman, $100 second extra. For those numbers the extra ladies won't be there the whole time. Now that I did the numbers doesn't sound that unaffordable. Maybe after you I do it next.

  2. #18566

    King Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    Is that King Massage? It's at McKellips and Gilbert on the southeast corner.

    That website lists a different phone number than King Massage so maybe it's not the same.
    It is King Massage or whatever it is called that day. The place seems to be used by several groups. Sometimes it is open, then randomly closes. Reopens with a different number. I have have ok luck there. One visit and it was a 23 yo fresh spinner, that was amazing. Another visit is was an old cum dumpster that reeked of BO and smoke, did not see her.

  3. #18565

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyJon  [View Original Post]
    Is that King Massage? It's at McKellips and Gilbert on the southeast corner.
    Where's it say in this ad Gilbert and Mckellips? Looks fake to me. No one advertises stuff like that.

  4. #18564

    King Massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmJacobb  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this www.rubrelief.com. Looks like cross streets is Mckellips and Gilbert.
    Is that King Massage? It's at McKellips and Gilbert on the southeast corner.

    That website lists a different phone number than King Massage so maybe it's not the same.

  5. #18563

    Feeling brave at infinity

    Question for the mongers.

    I want to fuck the entire lineup in one go, how would you go about it? One at a time that makes economic sense?

    Do I book 90 min with one then ask one to come in at a time?

  6. #18562

    Experience With Maggie at Red 8

    I called to see who was working and was happy to hear the Maggie was working there that day. I had heard about her from others on this forum. I was happy to see that she lives up to the hype!

    She started with a simple massage and we soon moved onto the flip. She began with BBBJ and asked me if I wanted to taste her.

    I said yes.

    My mouth got wet 3 times before she got off and started CG.

    We then moved on to mish. I finished and we ended the experience with some DFK.

    She cleaned me up and asked me to come back soon. Sadly she is not at Red 8 at the moment.

    I'm looking forward to seeing her again!

  7. #18561

    Red 8 Experience

    I had some extra cash left over so I decided to head over to Red8. (Strawberry, Momo, and Sia for this month).

    I called in advanced and made an appointment. I got there, paid house fee for an hour. I was made to wait for 15 minutes.

    Here comes Sia to the rescue! She is Malaysian, nice body, and real squishy chest that you can hold in your hands.

    She moved me to a bigger room and started taking care of me. I like massages before anything. She asked me when was the last time I was there. I told her about 3 weeks ago.

    The massages she gives are amazing, the pressure was perfect and the hand movements made me twitch and I almost got a side cramp. Afterward we moved onto the fun part.

    She started with TUMA, I enjoyed the ticklish experience.

    She flipped me over and started with LFK and teasing the lower half. Afterward we moved onto 69. She nearly took me to Valhalla but I was able to catch my breath.

    More kissing and I finished with her on top.

    She cleaned me up and wiped me down with a hot towel. After getting dressed some more kissing before being led to the door and given some water.

    I will definitely be come back before see her again before she leaves at the end of the month.

  8. #18560

    Sasa Wellness Spa. Mimi

    Stopped by Sasa spa and was greeted by Mimi. She is very pretty with blonde highlights and a very athletic (perfect body. She has some nice MM breasts C's and a clean kitty. After the flip I told her what I wanted. We started DFK, she's a great kisser. She gave me a BBBJ, did a little daty and fucked in several positions. I finished with her sucking me off until I blew in her mouth. Had fun with her I will be back.

  9. #18559

    Su Massage Tempe

    After striking out elsewhere I decided to try this place out and was glad I did. I didn't catch the providers name but she was an attractive MILF with a nice slim body and a little taller than most. She reminded me a little bit of the old mamasan at Top back in the day as far as overall age and quality of appearance bur that's not to say I'd ever get them confused based on specific features.

    Happy with what I saw I decided to go for it. She then proceeded with a nice rub and a little teasing. Then the flip and a brief negotiation for $. 4 tip for FS. She then got the supplies and started on CBJ followed by CG, RCG, K9, and mish. She took instruction well and had a great looking body and nice kitty. Total with HF and tip was just a little over what I'd call standard $$ so I may repeat when convenient. My only complaint is that it was a little mechanical and she doesn't allow kissing. All in all happy to have this option in the Tempe / Mesa area.

  10. #18558

    Cindy at infinity. Nice time

    1. Made appointment.

    2. Super cute spinner with great c naturals.

    3. Makeup, beautiful face, smiles.

    4. Great great TS.

    5. Fun, relaxing non rushed.

    6. Took me darm near the whole hour to pop, and she didn't complain. All positions, bbj is 8/10. No DT.

    7. Pleaser attitude, super clean.

    Meet mms on way out, I love her.

    Thank you Infinity again.

    See you next week.

  11. #18557

    Any Experience

    Anyone have experience with this www.rubrelief.com. Looks like cross streets is Mckellips and Gilbert.

  12. #18556

    Mina is a GEM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azbmw789  [View Original Post]
    I recently visited Peoria spa in Glendale and found out Mina is back for this month. I had to stay for a session with her and I was glad to reconnect. She is a solid option if you are looking for a great massage and she has good options on the menu. Young and energetic, beautiful face and body with a nice pair of Bs.
    The most GFE / PSE (she is submissive and would do what your heart desires) AMP girl I have seen in years! Been seeing her for over a year now whenever she is in town. And every visit has been an A+.

  13. #18555

    Same Lola?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsnBourbon  [View Original Post]
    They must have sent someone in pretending to be Lola because I'm 100% confident it wasn't her there last Saturday. I agree with you that Red 8's Lola is unforgettable (trust me I wouldn't forget that tongue colonoscopy and throat game).
    The Red 8 Lola I know of responded to a message today stating she is in California.

  14. #18554
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith1968  [View Original Post]
    Read the post literally right below yours. If your slow, TUMA is what they call it here.
    1. Be nicer, you're not a mod.

    2. I already went to Red 8, saw Lola, and got no tuma.

    3. I was trying to get help from people here, because that's what the forum is about. There's got to be more than one provider in phx.

  15. #18553

    Read!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sammyguyana  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info!
    Read the post literally right below yours. If your slow, TUMA is what they call it here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape