Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16 to 30 of 16676
-
10-01-26 17:38 #16661Regular Member

Posts: 12Looks to good to be true
Girl that looks that good would have lots of reviews because we would all be fucking her. Wants a depost, scam radar at max for me man. If you go for it and find out differently, let us know there will be a line LOL.
Originally Posted by Truther
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-26 15:55 #16660Regular Member

Posts: 16Page?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/326528848029
Page. Haven't met but another one that doesn't scream scam and reasonable $ for a qv in a decent west side area. I can handle a guy in a shower but I just don't want to walk into a sting.
-
09-30-26 22:56 #16659Regular Member

Posts: 34Asking for prepay seems like such an obvious red flag. But it's a relatively simple thing to test. Send her the money and report back?
Originally Posted by Truther
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 09:35 #16658Senior Member

Posts: 26Stopping in Madison
I will be spending a night in Madison this Friday. Can any one provide experiences with either.
This provider.
https://tryst.link/escort/melinanadine608
This service.
https://tryst.link/escort/milka-1
Or speak to any decent AMPs staffed with an enthusiastic 30 - early 40 year old?
Thank You.
-
09-29-26 15:46 #16657Regular Member

Posts: 16Savannah?
Anyone met Savannah? She posts around Kenosha and the Dells area, with assumably real pics outside the local motels. Her ad says deposit only and I think I recall seeing her associated with deposit scamming or going by "Zoya". Debating if I should risk it since there's always the possibility of charging back a deposit.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...g/352947331977
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/214730914
-
09-28-26 19:15 #16656Regular Member

Posts: 6Dulce Jenny
Yes, I have seen her a few times. She's tiny and has a great body. Charges more than I'd like (and as far as I can tell sticks to it) but to me as long as I have the cash it has always been plenty worth it. She is the girl in the pics, and seems less "professional" than the traveling girls I usually see. As in more like a hot girl you might actually know, not a foreign vixen playing a role. Anyways, YMMV on the level of chemistry with what you get back but she's always been very gferiendly with me.
Originally Posted by Explo0988
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-26 08:55 #16655Senior Member

Posts: 59Kingsley
Anyone see this provider yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/561772025719
-
09-24-26 23:15 #16654Senior Member

Posts: 106Yep!
That would be Alice. What a piece of work. I wouldn't trust her. Maybe some of you guys had a different experience with her, but mine was a one time shot. You all just be careful out there.
Originally Posted by WellingtonW
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 22:23 #16653Regular Member

Posts: 34Thank you for this very balanced review.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-26 20:28 #16652Senior Member

Posts: 338Lilly
I saw Lilly a couple of times 3-4 years ago during one of her visits, she used to post on Tryst when passing through town. She was definitely better in terms of looks and hygiene than most of what you might see on STG, though as I recall she had a limited menu with regards to kissig / touching etc (I. E. Look elsewhere if you need GFE). I remember she raised her prices significantly in the last couple of years, so while she was a decent experience, I just didn't think that it was such a great time to justify the higher price.
Originally Posted by PearlDiver20
[View Original Post]
But since she's still better than most of STG and less expensive than most of Tryst (and not a scammer collecting deposits or trying to sell useless online content, or at least not then), she may be worth a visit for some. Here's her most recent ad for what it's worth:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...i/974266344310
-
09-24-26 19:15 #16651Regular Member

Posts: 16Angy Fox / Angelina Fox
I read somewhere that Chloe Rabello looks as if she's in her 50's, which throws at least one red flag for appearance (not saying she sounds a bad time in bed).
Originally Posted by Ontoco0211
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I saw another latina named Angy Foxy / Angelina Fox. In short, not GFE. No LFK / DFK. We did an slightly better than average CBJ, Missionary, and Doggy. Accurate pics, face is attractive although older with a more rectangular neck / chin line when she's on her back or lying down.
Session felt like a QV tho, maybe because it was hhr. Very friendly and she put effort in, but it was more mechanical laying there with scripted dirty talk of cum for me etc. At one point she initiated stopping so we could do a CBJ, and I didn't want to press to go back into CFS. If you have 350 to burn for hhr and you're bored with no other options, not a bad time especially if you lower your expectations and want to experience an obnoxious BBL and DD rack.
My issue is others said GFE and I didn't get it, even though my hygiene was clean. Due to the lack of options here, maybe I could gamble for another potential GFE session if she comes back after knowing me, but for now I would tell you all to pass unless you don't really care for GFE.
Not sure why her tryst says this name in the link but she is the girl in the photo I posted.
https://tryst.link/escort/kendraluxuryyyyy
-
09-24-26 18:43 #16650Regular Member

Posts: 16I wish she was around tonight, I could use a tidal wave.
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 22:21 #16649Senior Member

Posts: 43Lilly
Depending on your preferences, can't go wrong with Lilly who's currently visiting in town this week.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-26 21:33 #16648Senior Member

Posts: 36Chloe
https://chloerabellovip.girls4u.net/
Chloe is back for a few days. Her tryst got messed up, she made a late decision to come here. Her ad and website are accurate. Excellent GFE experience. She has a soft touch and sexy presence, along with bare oral and multiple covered positions and rounds. She is a sweetheart!
-
09-23-26 16:47 #16647Senior Member

Posts: 43Lilly
Depending on your preferences, can't go wrong with Lilly who's currently in town for the week.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





