Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1111 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16658
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16658

    Stopping in Madison

    I will be spending a night in Madison this Friday. Can any one provide experiences with either.

    This provider.

    https://tryst.link/escort/melinanadine608

    This service.

    https://tryst.link/escort/milka-1

    Or speak to any decent AMPs staffed with an enthusiastic 30 - early 40 year old?

    Thank You.

  2. #16657

    Savannah?

    Anyone met Savannah? She posts around Kenosha and the Dells area, with assumably real pics outside the local motels. Her ad says deposit only and I think I recall seeing her associated with deposit scamming or going by "Zoya". Debating if I should risk it since there's always the possibility of charging back a deposit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wisco...g/352947331977

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/214730914
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjE0MzUzMzBiZWM2NWQzN2EwZjNlNzJkMTY1MWVjZmNjZTJkZjlj.jpg‎  

  3. #16656

    Dulce Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Explo0988  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jennyfrio

    Does anyone know information on this one? She shows up here consistently but I can only find her tryst as reference.
    Yes, I have seen her a few times. She's tiny and has a great body. Charges more than I'd like (and as far as I can tell sticks to it) but to me as long as I have the cash it has always been plenty worth it. She is the girl in the pics, and seems less "professional" than the traveling girls I usually see. As in more like a hot girl you might actually know, not a foreign vixen playing a role. Anyways, YMMV on the level of chemistry with what you get back but she's always been very gferiendly with me.

  4. #16655

    Kingsley


  5. #16654

    Yep!

    Quote Originally Posted by WellingtonW  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to April (tall and brown) and Bree (short and blonde)?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/058222902119
    That would be Alice. What a piece of work. I wouldn't trust her. Maybe some of you guys had a different experience with her, but mine was a one time shot. You all just be careful out there.

  6. #16653
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lilly a couple of times 3-4 years ago during one of her visits, she used to post on Tryst when passing through town. She was definitely better in terms of looks and hygiene than most of what you might see on STG, though as I recall she had a limited menu with regards to kissig / touching etc (I. E. Look elsewhere if you need GFE). I remember she raised her prices significantly in the last couple of years, so while she was a decent experience, I just didn't think that it was such a great time to justify the higher price.

    But since she's still better than most of STG and less expensive than most of Tryst (and not a scammer collecting deposits or trying to sell useless online content, or at least not then), she may be worth a visit for some. Here's her most recent ad for what it's worth:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...i/974266344310
    Thank you for this very balanced review.

  7. #16652

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    Depending on your preferences, can't go wrong with Lilly who's currently visiting in town this week.
    I saw Lilly a couple of times 3-4 years ago during one of her visits, she used to post on Tryst when passing through town. She was definitely better in terms of looks and hygiene than most of what you might see on STG, though as I recall she had a limited menu with regards to kissig / touching etc (I. E. Look elsewhere if you need GFE). I remember she raised her prices significantly in the last couple of years, so while she was a decent experience, I just didn't think that it was such a great time to justify the higher price.

    But since she's still better than most of STG and less expensive than most of Tryst (and not a scammer collecting deposits or trying to sell useless online content, or at least not then), she may be worth a visit for some. Here's her most recent ad for what it's worth:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fitch...i/974266344310

  8. #16651

    Angy Fox / Angelina Fox

    Quote Originally Posted by Ontoco0211  [View Original Post]
    https://chloerabellovip.girls4u.net/

    Chloe is back for a few days. Her tryst got messed up, she made a late decision to come here. Her ad and website are accurate. Excellent GFE experience. She has a soft touch and sexy presence, along with bare oral and multiple covered positions and rounds. She is a sweetheart!
    I read somewhere that Chloe Rabello looks as if she's in her 50's, which throws at least one red flag for appearance (not saying she sounds a bad time in bed).

    Anyways, I saw another latina named Angy Foxy / Angelina Fox. In short, not GFE. No LFK / DFK. We did an slightly better than average CBJ, Missionary, and Doggy. Accurate pics, face is attractive although older with a more rectangular neck / chin line when she's on her back or lying down.

    Session felt like a QV tho, maybe because it was hhr. Very friendly and she put effort in, but it was more mechanical laying there with scripted dirty talk of cum for me etc. At one point she initiated stopping so we could do a CBJ, and I didn't want to press to go back into CFS. If you have 350 to burn for hhr and you're bored with no other options, not a bad time especially if you lower your expectations and want to experience an obnoxious BBL and DD rack.

    My issue is others said GFE and I didn't get it, even though my hygiene was clean. Due to the lack of options here, maybe I could gamble for another potential GFE session if she comes back after knowing me, but for now I would tell you all to pass unless you don't really care for GFE.

    Not sure why her tryst says this name in the link but she is the girl in the photo I posted.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendraluxuryyyyy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails images.jpeg‎  

  9. #16650
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBacker4  [View Original Post]
    So, it's been a few weeks and I just need a good black piece of ass again. Yamii is hosting out of her "boyfriends" house while he's out, assuming he's at work. It feels kinda weird and I'm not sure I trust this situation. Especially since it seems the dude is married. Makes me wonder if she's a hired nanny or cleaning girl? The house is pretty nice and location is great, but I can't believe the dude don't have cameras up or the neighbors wouldn't comment on the coming and going to him, maybe I'm being paranoid, but if anyone has experienced it, please PM me and let's chat. Dude must come home after 5. Seems sketchy to me but there's something inside of me that would love to lay pipe to her in another dudes bed. LOL!
    I wish she was around tonight, I could use a tidal wave.

  10. #16649

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the scene for a while. Ever since I got taken by that 44 year old. Who by the way I see is starting to post again as duo with that blonde hair girl. I am ready to dip my feet in the water again and am looking for any suggestion. I will report. Be safe out there guys!
    Depending on your preferences, can't go wrong with Lilly who's currently visiting in town this week.

  11. #16648

    Chloe

    https://chloerabellovip.girls4u.net/

    Chloe is back for a few days. Her tryst got messed up, she made a late decision to come here. Her ad and website are accurate. Excellent GFE experience. She has a soft touch and sexy presence, along with bare oral and multiple covered positions and rounds. She is a sweetheart!

  12. #16647

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the scene for a while. Ever since I got taken by that 44 year old. Who by the way I see is starting to post again as duo with that blonde hair girl. I am ready to dip my feet in the water again and am looking for any suggestion. I will report. Be safe out there guys!
    Depending on your preferences, can't go wrong with Lilly who's currently in town for the week.

  13. #16646
    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the scene for a while. Ever since I got taken by that 44 year old. Who by the way I see is starting to post again as duo with that blonde hair girl. I am ready to dip my feet in the water again and am looking for any suggestion. I will report. Be safe out there guys!
    Are you referring to April (tall and brown) and Bree (short and blonde)?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...o/058222902119
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-09-23 at 1.54.04 AM.jpg‎  

  14. #16645

    Any good providers in Madison

    I have been out of the scene for a while. Ever since I got taken by that 44 year old. Who by the way I see is starting to post again as duo with that blonde hair girl. I am ready to dip my feet in the water again and am looking for any suggestion. I will report. Be safe out there guys!

  15. #16644
    Quote Originally Posted by AnotherHobbist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take a chance on Laura, now in Milwaukee?

    https://www.eros.com/wisconsin/files/1961660.htm?cat=1

    It's one of those where it seems a little too good to be true. Though the ad on Eros says it's verified.
    I contacted someone from Eros this morning, also "verified" and she asked me to prepay a non-trivial amount. I never prepay. I expressed that. She said, "But I'm verified!" As if that means something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape