Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1 of 1342 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20130
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20130

    Healing Handsome

    Quote Originally Posted by EroMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Healing Hands on 28th recently? I used to be a regular there but now they only have Coco and she is too old for me. They definitely need someone younger there. I wish they would recognize this. I'm certain their business is slow. Any info appreciated.

    Ero.
    I agree with this but will report that nothing has changed. I still go there once or twice a month for quick 1/2 hr. HE only when can't see my ATF but wish Kay was there again she was my favorite. Not much rotation there last 2 1/2 years.

    TA.

  2. #20129

    Lola vs Saisha

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJohnsom  [View Original Post]
    I know his reviews have seemed over the top I'm not expecting that kind of service I just wanted to give her a try for something new I only contact her when I see she has posted but no luck yet thanks for your input.
    Personally I'd take Saisha over Lola but the private setting is nice and Lola is better with edging. Saisha has been known to fake BJ but I find her more attractive and her kitty is tasty and fun to play with. I don't get a sense from either of them that it is much more than an act but whatever I am looking for fun not a real thing LOL.

  3. #20128

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by BeanLicker  [View Original Post]
    Communication with her is hit or miss. She says she is always working but I think that means she might always be available LOL. If I could have the experience AW shares I would see her more regularly but I have now seen her twice and unsure if there will be a 3rd. She is definitely better than most. I also feel like reviews can give you a false expectation of how it will go for you. Whatever AW gets from her is not the same as others and everyone should be familiar with this as YMMV with almost any provider.
    I know his reviews have seemed over the top I'm not expecting that kind of service I just wanted to give her a try for something new I only contact her when I see she has posted but no luck yet thanks for your input.

  4. #20127

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by JimJohnsom  [View Original Post]
    What is the best way to get in touch with Lola calling or texting I have tried texting several times with no reply.
    Communication with her is hit or miss. She says she is always working but I think that means she might always be available LOL. If I could have the experience AW shares I would see her more regularly but I have now seen her twice and unsure if there will be a 3rd. She is definitely better than most. I also feel like reviews can give you a false expectation of how it will go for you. Whatever AW gets from her is not the same as others and everyone should be familiar with this as YMMV with almost any provider.

  5. #20126

    Accupressure massage

    This ad comes from craigslist. Ava Brown is offering massages from her Kentwood residence. Has anyone seen her. If you have please let me know how the experience was.

  6. #20125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Blonde Parlor Spinner

    I've known this girl for a long time, I've been seeing her for BBBJ about once a week. She has needed more money lately so I suggested she go to a parlor since she doesn't have an incall.

    I think she starts Saturday.

    Very experienced blonde spinner 110 lbs 5 ft.

    Full escort menu available DATY, CBJ or BBBJ with spit, CFS, Covered Greek.

    She's good at what she does because she likes to please. Her tiny mouth can't get around most big dicks but she's willing to lick the sides if it doesn't fit.

    The pictures were not taken by me, however I can verify they are accurate because I see her frequently for BJ car date. She wears whatever I want her too, gets naked in my vehicle and will 69 anytime because my glass is very tinted. She's a pleaser.

    I have digits for Frenz of Benz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20261002_142451.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142540.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142835.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142529.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_142602.jpg‎  

    IMG_20261002_142501.jpg‎   IMG_20261002_143255.jpg‎  

  7. #20124

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by AspenWood  [View Original Post]
    Amigos,

    I thought I was having a great day yesterday after hitting a couple hundred bucks on a scratch off that was gifted to me for my birthday. So I decided to try something new. At ToP. And it was a totally bad experience. After striking out there with a lackluster "massage," I knew I had to get a win. So what else do I do but go meet up with my ATF. I know you folks know who that is. Can't put a price on reliability! And fortunately, I didn't have to.

    I have seen her a few times lately as she keeps me coming back for more and more. And I received a whole lot for a rather small sum. I hadn't realized I filled out my "punch card" with Lola, but she sure didn't forget. This session was wild, wet, hot, and more than even I have come to expect from this mocha goddess. She went the extra mile. I left her office with nothing empty but my balls. Or so I thought! After leaving, I stopped and grabbed lunch at Jersey Mike's and brought her a sandwich back as a surprise to thank her for the extra effort, and she dragged me in for a second round, but third pop! I guess lunch could wait. But she was carnal. Feral. Animalistic. Desperate to drain me yet again. I thought there was no way I was going to pop. But she found the renewed wares inside the deepest crevasse of my soul. Squirming and bucking and with a numb mind, it took me a couple minutes to regain control of my legs and mind while she cleaned me off.

    We then had lunch and caught up. She said she's been having a lot of fun with you boys lately, so that explains why she has been so busy. The rainy weather of late has brought the boys out to play. I may have to see her again this upcoming week. Have to go another hole punched in my card and I am excited already.

    AW.
    What is the best way to get in touch with Lola calling or texting I have tried texting several times with no reply.

  8. #20123

    6th times the charm

    Amigos,

    I thought I was having a great day yesterday after hitting a couple hundred bucks on a scratch off that was gifted to me for my birthday. So I decided to try something new. At ToP. And it was a totally bad experience. After striking out there with a lackluster "massage," I knew I had to get a win. So what else do I do but go meet up with my ATF. I know you folks know who that is. Can't put a price on reliability! And fortunately, I didn't have to.

    I have seen her a few times lately as she keeps me coming back for more and more. And I received a whole lot for a rather small sum. I hadn't realized I filled out my "punch card" with Lola, but she sure didn't forget. This session was wild, wet, hot, and more than even I have come to expect from this mocha goddess. She went the extra mile. I left her office with nothing empty but my balls. Or so I thought! After leaving, I stopped and grabbed lunch at Jersey Mike's and brought her a sandwich back as a surprise to thank her for the extra effort, and she dragged me in for a second round, but third pop! I guess lunch could wait. But she was carnal. Feral. Animalistic. Desperate to drain me yet again. I thought there was no way I was going to pop. But she found the renewed wares inside the deepest crevasse of my soul. Squirming and bucking and with a numb mind, it took me a couple minutes to regain control of my legs and mind while she cleaned me off.

    We then had lunch and caught up. She said she's been having a lot of fun with you boys lately, so that explains why she has been so busy. The rainy weather of late has brought the boys out to play. I may have to see her again this upcoming week. Have to go another hole punched in my card and I am excited already.

    AW.

  9. #20122

    FS AMP Provider

    Looking for a FS AMP in GR, just wondering if there are any around thanks.

  10. #20121

    Good to know

    Good to know. She posts some hot photos, likely not really her. Was considering, but thankfully you saved me from another disappointing meet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crod6969  [View Original Post]
    Saw Brittney today. Complete waste of time. Terrible massage and actually hurt me on the flip. Kept saying does that feel good baby. Uh, well NO.

  11. #20120

    Sweet Carmel

    I have been watching this one for a while and have seen no reports to date.

    Anyone had any information they wish to share? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/689236253528.

    Appreciate any info.

  12. #20119

    Brittney at Touch of Paradise

    Saw Brittney today. Complete waste of time. Terrible massage and actually hurt me on the flip. Kept saying does that feel good baby. Uh, well NO.

  13. #20118

    BJM is Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by UtrGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just DM the poster directly, it's obviously Angel herself. No monger used the word "Modalities", except maybe that cuck Gene. Also BJM's post history has a strong stench of self promotion.
    If you look at the post history for BJM absolutely all of them relate to comments on Angel. You think she would be smart enough to pepper the comments with some other providers. Definitely her account.

    OD.

  14. #20117

    Don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.
    I was able to get dms before senior status.

  15. #20116
    Possibly the DM option is out as he (she) isn't a sr member yet? Curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoTigers2012  [View Original Post]
    Funny because it's quite obvious. But when I click on the BJMs name, the option to send a DM is not there like for others.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape